DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Dear customers! Our website is now working and all problems are solved! We accept orders as usual and without any delays.

You can place your order directly on our website: www.deuschem.com
Good to know thanks!

Btw, do you know if there are plans for PT-141 peptide from DEUS?

Good to know thanks!

Btw, do you know if there are plans for PT-141 peptide from DEUS?
Hey! Yes, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce PT-141 (Bremelanotide). Probably, peptides will be available in stock by the end of spring:)

Hey! Yes, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce PT-141 (Bremelanotide). Probably, peptides will be available in stock by the end of spring:)
Great, that would be the number two company in Europe producing PT-141. At least in my knowledge only one EU company is producing PT-141.

Any chance of activating that 10% Promo code now the website is working guy's? :))
Hey! Unfortunately no, 10% discount was only available until 04.02.2022.

But, Valentine's Day is coming up, and we are planning to make a promotion for our customers. We will notify you about the promotion in advance!;)

Dear customers! Our website is now working and all problems are solved! We accept orders as usual and without any delays.

You can place your order directly on our website: www.deuschem.com
Again... your shitty website is down!

all i wanted is to compare the price of primo between u and other vendors but your shitty shit is always down, are you hacked or what?

Still worrying, their crappy site never seems to work.

They have no idea about security or how to manage a site so personally, I'll not use them
We needed to stop our website because someone is doing a DDOS attack, and our servers are shutting down. (more than 2 million requests in 10 minutes)

Most likely, our competitors do not like that we do something better, and therefore they are trying to shut down our website. Also, don't worry, all our customers data is safe, and DDOS atack is not hacking. Now the website is working without problems and we are working on improving the performance of our servers. We hope for your understanding.

Our price for PRIMOMED 100 (Methenolone Enanthate) is 59,00 EUR

Let me know if you will have any questions!

We needed to stop our website because someone is doing a DDOS attack, and our servers are shutting down. (more than 2 million requests in 10 minutes)

Most likely, our competitors do not like that we do something better, and therefore they are trying to shut down our website. Also, don't worry, all our customers data is safe, and DDOS atack is not hacking. Now the website is working without problems and we are working on improving the performance of our servers. We hope for your understanding.

That makes sense. All other steroid sites are behind ddos protector companies. It looks like that is a common tactic between competitors. Pathetic.

That makes sense. All other steroid sites are behind ddos protector companies. It looks like that is a common tactic between competitors. Pathetic.
Yes, you are absolutely right, that it is a common tactic between competitors.

Then why don’t you post a price list and set up ordering through email like any not stupid person would do?

Then why don’t you post a price list and set up ordering through email like any not stupid person would do?
Hey! We have already posted the price list in this thread when our website was under maintenance. Please check our post below with our price list.

But, at the moment our website is working correctly.:) - www.deuschem.com

Our website will be opened as soon as possible. Please check below our full product list with prices. All products are in stock, but without WINIMED SUSPENSION 50.

Let us know if you will have any questions!

• Injectable Steroids

Product NameActive SubstancePrice
3-TRENBOMED 150Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate45 €
DECAMED 250Nandrolone Decanoate38 €
DECAMED PP 100Nandrolone Phenylpropionate31 €
DIANAMED 100Methandienone36 €
EQUIMED 250Boldenone Undecylenate38 €
MASTERMED E 200Drostanolone Enanthate50 €
MASTERMED P 100Drostanolone Propionate40 €
PARAMED 76.5Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate50 €
PRIMOMED 100Methenolone Enanthate59 €
SUSTAMED 250Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Isocaproate, Testosterone Decanoate32 €
TESTOMED 100Testosterone Base Water Suspension28 €
TESTOMED C 250Testosterone Cypionate30 €
TESTOMED E 250Testosterone Enanthate30 €
TESTOMED P 100Testosterone Propionate26 €
TRENBOMED A 100Trenbolone Acetate41 €
TRENBOMED E 200Trenbolone Enanthate50 €
WATERMEDBacteriostatic Water10 €
WINIMED 50Stanozolol33 €
WINIMED SUSPENSION 50Stanozolol Water Suspension33 €

• Oral Steroids

ANADROMED 50Oxymetholone27 €
ANAVAMED 10Oxandrolone23 €
CIAMED 5Tadalafil20 €
DIANAMED 10Methandienone10 €
HALOMED 5Fluoxymesterone45 €
PRIMOMED 25Methenolone Acetate75 €
PROVIMED 25Mesterolone23 €
SUPERMED 10Methyldrostanolone41 €
TURIMED 104-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone17 €
VIAMED 20Sildenfail citrate11 €
WINIMED 10Stanozolol11 €

• Post Cycle Therapy

ARIMIMED 1Anastrozole27 €
AROMAMED 25Exemestane30 €
CLOMIMED 50Clomiphene citrate21 €
EVIMED 60Raloxifene Hydrochloride25 €
FEMAMED 2.5Letrozole35 €
NOLVAMED 20Tamoxifen citrate23 €

• Fat Burn

CLENOMED 40Clenbuterol11 €
CYTOMED 25Liothyronine Sodium (T3)12 €
THYROMED 50Levothyroxine Sodium (T4)9 €

• Sarms

GW501516 10Cardarine35 €
LGD4033 10Ligandrol60 €
MK2866 10Ostarine33 €
MK677 10Ibutamoren40 €
RAD140 10Testolone50 €
S23 10S-2335 €
S4 25Andarine45 €
SR9009 10Stenabolic35 €
YK11 5YK-1155 €

valentines-day-sale-banner-deuschem-full-2022-deusmedical.png

Happy Valentine's Day!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products for orders amount over 70 EUR, please use this coupon code "VDAY10"

(This promotion will be available until 15.02.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

Hey! We have already posted the price list in this thread when our website was under maintenance. Please check our post below with our price list.

But, at the moment our website is working correctly.:)- www.deuschem.com
Pfffff get outta here. "maintenance" my ass.

The fact you are unprepared for DDOS attacks should say a lot about your professionalism. Do u think you are the only vendor here that gets attacked? You must be new to this business thinking you could make some quick cash by doing a crappy job.

How do I know your data is safe when you cant even keep your site up for 1 day?

So now you play the victim? I guess when your site will get hacked you will play the victim too?

Get outta here and please go out of business.

Pfffff get outta here. "maintenance" my ass.

The fact you are unprepared for DDOS attacks should say a lot about your professionalism. Do u think you are the only vendor here that gets attacked? You must be new to this business thinking you could make some quick cash by doing a crappy job.

How do I know your data is safe when you cant even keep your site up for 1 day?

So now you play the victim? I guess when your site will get hacked you will play the victim too?

Get outta here and please go out of business.
What unprofessionalism are you talking about? Its a DEUS reseller. DEUS is a strong and solid company and according to DEUS site they are official reseller. What professionalism you expect from a reseller of a specific and only one brand? They have good prices and I am very sure they know how to package things and send them via mail. Is not rocket science. If website is not working for you they have their prices and you can email them and have everything arranged that way (I am pretty sure you have already ordered via email, without a website, on the past).

We dont have to be aggresive to reliable sources. We need reliable sources and we need more people like DEUS and their resellers. We support them we don't fight them.

What unprofessionalism are you talking about? Its a DEUS reseller. DEUS is a strong and solid company and according to DEUS site they are official reseller. What professionalism you expect from a resller for a specific band? They have good prices and I am very sure they know how to package things and send them via mail. Is not rocket science.
So what if they are resellers? Doesn't mean anything.

There are many shitty deus resellers out there, they dont offer anything special, which is fine, but at least have a proper site and prepare in advance for attacks. This is meso, so they should be prepared for this crap.

Not all resellers are the same. D Power and Buydues are much better and have more payment options, and their websites work.

They dont package anything, they dropship from Deus. I think buydues is the main reseller.

So what if they are resellers? Doesn't mean anything.

There are many shitty deus resellers out there, they dont offer anything special, which is fine, but at least have a proper site and prepare in advance for attacks. This is meso, so they should be prepared for this crap.

Not all resellers are the same. D Power and Buydues are much better and have more payment options, and their websites work.

They dont package anything, they dropship from Deus. I think buydues is the main reseller.
Then why you are here? Go and shop from Buysdeus if you dont like them.

But keep in mind that right now with the extra 10% they are the chepest DEUS reseller.

Then why you are here? Go and shop from Buysdeus if you dont like them.

But keep in mind that right now with the extra 10% they are the chepest DEUS reseller.
I'll be wherever i want, but thanks.

Im here because i hate shitty vendors, and I'll keep warning customers like i warn customers from using Sigma.

10% is nothing special, deuspower offer 10% off all the time basically and Buydeus offer a 5% discount all the time too. If you feel like saving a few bucks but taking a risk using a shitty vendor then good luck.