DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

I'll be wherever i want, but thanks.

Im here because i hate shitty vendors, and I'll keep warning customers like i warn customers from using Sigma.

10% is nothing special, deuspower offer 10% off all the time basically and Buydeus offer a 5% discount all the time too. If you feel like saving a few bucks but taking a risk using a shitty vendor then good luck.
deus power is already 10% more expensive than deuschem and with their 10% they are the same price. now with the 10% of deuschem they are cheaper. go check yourself.

you are not here because you hate shitty vendors, you are here because you are a shitty person your self, hiding behind a monitor and judge everyone and everything. or maybe you are a competitor, the one that DDoS their site? and you dont like more players in the market?

Personally, I do like many players in the market Many sites = more competition and that means = more discounts and offers.

deus power is already 10% more expensive than deuschem and with their 10% they are the same price. now with the 10% of deuschem they are cheaper. go check yourself.

you are not here because you hate shitty vendors, you are here because you are a shitt person your self, hiding behind monitor and judge everyone and everything. or maybe you are a competitor, the one that DDoS their site? and you dont like more players in the market?

Personally, I do like many players in the market Many sites = more competition and that means = more discounts and offers.
Deus power is also much more established. what a moron.

You suck their dick way too hard, you are def them or a shill. Do they give you free products or something?

I dont represent anyone, If you have a problem with me then get the hell out of this thread, we don't defend sources here on Meso.

Deuschem, at least try a bit harder with your shills

Deus power is also much more established. what a moron.

You suck their dick way too hard, you are def them or a shill. Do they give you free products or something?

I dont represent anyone, If you have a problem with me then get the hell out of this thread, we don't defend sources here on Meso.

Deuschem, at least try a bit harder with your shills
They give me nothing. Never ordered before I was here looking for DEUS products and checking their offers.

I am just a regular no shit like you judging everything and everyone. And it happens to be a network IT and I know how hard is to secure a site against DDoS. It takes some time to learn and everyone deserves a chance. Just need them some time and we see over time how professional or not they are.

They give me nothing. Never ordered before I was here looking for DEUS products and checking their offers.

I am just a regular no shit like you judging everything and everyone. And it happens to be a network IT and I know how hard is to secure a site against DDoS. It takes some time to learn and everyone deserves a chance. Just need them some time and we see over time how professional or not they are.
Instead of being their mouthpiece and making people assume you are a rep or douchechem alt handle, why not let them speak for themselves?

I get it if you are just here to find some gear, that you'll be gone soon enough, but there's no need to strap on a cape and defend these guys. They should be able to handle that for themselves.

If you're repping for them, then come right out and say it. Otherwise, probably just stfu.

Poor douchechem is being ddos attacked and it's not easy for them. Cry me a fucking river. @mokola is right. They should have their shit together before they showed up here. That is unprofessional.

So what if they are resellers? Doesn't mean anything.

There are many shitty deus resellers out there, they dont offer anything special, which is fine, but at least have a proper site and prepare in advance for attacks. This is meso, so they should be prepared for this crap.

Not all resellers are the same. D Power and Buydues are much better and have more payment options, and their websites work.

They dont package anything, they dropship from Deus. I think buydues is the main reseller.
Hey, @mokola ! This has gone far enough, this needs to stop. We do not provide our customers with free products for reviews. Our customers data is protected and encrypted, additionally all guest checkout information is deleted after your order is complete. We do not share customers information with third parties.

If our website is down, we continue our work and we respond to customers emails without any delays. I have nothing against you. But, you didn't place an order or email us. You are not warning our customers, you mislead them based on the ddos attack and the fact that our site was unavailable when you needed it.

As I said earlier, our website has not been hacked and we need some time to improve the performance of our servers so that next time we can easily protect our site from future ddos attacks.

Diversity of thought is important. Thank you for your opinion.

"gone far enough", just stfu. This is not how it works here. You need to prove yourself, not the other way around.

First, you got this dinky guy - @dinko and now this guy sends me a PM shilling for you just because I left a comment on the BuyDeus thread:

1644505936679.png

I have hidden his name, because he might be real, but you guys seem to think its OK to shill here or what?

If our website is down, we continue our work and we respond to customers emails without any delays
Yeah no shit, i was talking about the fact you were not prepared for the DDOS, specifically talking about your website.

you mislead them based on the ddos attack and the fact that our site was unavailable when you needed it.
I didn't mislead anyone, you can see my screenshot, your website didn't work for 3 days. You said yourself you are attacked.

Diversity of thought is important. Thank you for your opinion.
You are welcome, douchechem.

At this point, just STFU and get out of this board. You are about as professional as a 5-year-old girl.

Last edited:
"gone far enough", just stfu. This is not how it works here. You need to prove yourself, not the other way around.

First, you got this dinky guy - @dinko and now this guy sends me a PM shilling for you just because I left a comment on the BuyDeus thread:

View attachment 160154

I have hidden his name, because he might be real, but you guys seem to think its OK to shill here or what?

Yeah no shit, i was talking about the fact you were not prepared for the DDOS, specifically talking about your website.

I didn't mislead anyone, you can see my screenshot, your website didn't work for 3 days. You said yourself you are attacked.

At this point, just STFU and get out of this board. You are about as professional as a 5-year-old girl.
We practice tough love around here. No half stepping. Shape up or ship out.

U want the username? is it allowed to post it according to the rules?
No sir. I don't give a shit. I was quoting you but agreeing with you at the same time while letting this source know how I feel about their effort thus far. Sorry for not being clear. We're good though brother.

At least he learned of the thundermuscle topic and works on his site.

Prices went down
Promo code (10% all the time would be cool)
Fast answers.

Good job

View attachment 160154

With how verbal and aggressive you have personally got involved with this guy, sounds like you just might be a competitor. Good grief.

The problem here is simple. Meso is not a source board. Never has been. It's a platform for harm reduction. Keep that in mind

At least he learned of the thundermuscle topic and works on his site.

Prices went down
Promo code (10% all the time would be cool)
Fast answers.

Good job
Hey!

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. We are here to provide you with the best and quickest possible service!

Last edited:
@DeusChem can you provide some more up to date lab tests of your products most noticeably your T4, as I’ve just been diagnosed with mild Hypotyroidism and need an accurately dosed T4 so a more recent lab test for this would go a long way to reassuring me as a customer with it being dosed in MCG.

@DeusChem can you provide some more up to date lab tests of your products most noticeably your T4, as I’ve just been diagnosed with mild Hypotyroidism and need an accurately dosed T4 so a more recent lab test for this would go a long way to reassuring me as a customer with it being dosed in MCG.
Hey! Unfortunately, no, we do a test for the batch when we receive it. The current our test report for the product THYROMED 50 (Levothyroxine Sodium T4) is valid for the current batch.

When current batch will be out of stock, we will make a new test report for the new batch. Let us know if you will have any questions :)

Order placed

Just came onto the forum a few days ago as my Test Base supplier no longer in business and looking for another source.

Communications so far have been excellent.

Update when I receive my package.

Back