DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey! Yes, we can ship to USA. At the moment, all parcels pass through Chicago customs without any problems, and estimated delivery time to USA is 10-15 days. Let us know if you will have any questions;)
Thanks for reply. Do you have any discounts or promotions right now?

Thanks for reply. Do you have any discounts or promotions right now?
At the moment, we don't have any promotions, but we plan to do a promo next week. Now you can use this coupon code "MESO5" for 5% discount.

When the promotion will be available, we will make a post here and notification on our website;)

Last edited:
@DeusChem hello what is the difference between Winimed 50 and Winimed susp 50 ??
Hey! Winimed 50 is oil based, but Winimed Suspension 50 is water based.

Please note: We will no longer have Winimed Suspension 50 (water based) in our stock, and only Winimed 50 (oil based) will be available. Soon, we will update the information on our website and we will add new products:)

One in Water, one in oil :cool:
Yes, you are absolutely right. Thank you for clarifying:cool:

At the moment, we don't have any promotions, but we plan to do a promo next week. Now you can use this coupon code "MESO5" for 5% discount.

When the promotion will be available, we will make a post here and notification on our website;)
Thanks for reply. Could you tell me, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce injections in vials? If yes, any ETA?

Hey! Winimed 50 is oil based, but Winimed Suspension 50 is water based.

Please note: We will no longer have Winimed Suspension 50 (water based) in our stock, and only Winimed 50 (oil based) will be available. Soon, we will update the information on our website and we will add new products:)

Yes, you are absolutely right. Thank you for clarifying:cool:
Damn great news, thanks a lot, way better to mix it with my current trt, is the half life still 24 hours on the oil form

Thanks for reply. Could you tell me, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce injections in vials? If yes, any ETA?
Hey! We will contact the manufacturer directly about your question, and we will let you know when we have some information:)

spring-sale-deus.png

Spring Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "SPRING10"

(This promotion will be available until 25.03.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

spring-sale-deus.png

Spring Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "SPRING10"

(This promotion will be available until 25.03.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com
Wow, sounds good! But i already placed an order…
I need to place one more order to save my money

Deuschem any plans on DHB cyp or ace??
Hey! Yes, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce DHB (Dihydroboldenone).

Most likely it will be Dihydroboldenone Cypionate. We will contact the manufacturer directly about your question, and we will let you know when we have information about it. Let us know if you will have any questions;)

Back