DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

@DeusChem hello just got my order, is it normal for the Winimed 50 to be trasparent oil? i thought it was supposed to be white.
Also when scratching for authetication codes the code will also get scratched most of the times no matter how careful i am when scratching it, it has hapoened to me several times in the past as well, making it impossible to verify the products
The QR codes get scratched as well even worse, so no use

@DeusChem hello just got my order, is it normal for the Winimed 50 to be trasparent oil? i thought it was supposed to be white.
Also when scratching for authetication codes the code will also get scratched most of the times no matter how careful i am when scratching it, it has hapoened to me several times in the past as well, making it impossible to verify the products

That's how the authentication works, you get too strong from the legit gear that you can't manage to scratch them off without destroying them.

Hello . Deus' winimed will be transparent because he would have put oil-based stanozolol on you, deus has water-based and oil-based

Hello . Deus' winimed will be transparent because he would have put oil-based stanozolol on you, deus has water-based and oil-based
Thnaks man for clarifying that, i was under the impression it´d still be white despite being oil but nice to know, thanks again
In the end the QR codes went thru, everything fine.

If it isn't domestic fuck it shit is getting harder and harder to get from overseas. Let them take the risk getting it here then I will buy it.

LMFAO thanks man, QR codes went thru tho, everything checked fine
Hey! We are glad to hear that you have successfully received your order. Our Winimed 50 is oil based and that is why it is transparent and it is normal.

Also, we apologize about this shit situation with the verification code, but this happens sometimes:confused:

But I see that everything is fine and all products have been verified:)
Yes, you are absolutely right;)

Any idea on when Trestolone might be available? Its in the Deus Medical R&D pipeline type area.
Damn injectable sarms as well, shit looking awesome, somewhat delayed tho
Hey! Yes, Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce Trestolone Acetate and some other products.

But, at the moment it is hard to say when they will be available, Peptides&HGH is the priority right now. But, we will notify you when we have some information about them:)

WINIMED50-550x550.jpg

WINIMED 50 (Stanozolol) - OUT OF STOCK

It will be back in about 2 weeks. We will let you know immediately when it is available. Thank you and have a good day;)

easter-promo-deusmedical2.png

Easter Week Promo is now live!
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

This promotion applies only to these products:

AROMAMED 25 (Exemestane) CLOMIMED 50 (Clomiphene citrate) FEMAMED 2.5 (Letrozole) NOLVAMED 20 (Tamoxifen citrate) S23 10 (S23) YK11 5 (YK11)

*Each order that will have at least 3 boxes of one of these products ordered will get 1 box as a bonus for free. Bonus product will be added automatically to your order at shipping facility.

(This promotion will be available until 21.04.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Last edited:
april-sale-deus-medical.png

April Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "APRIL10"

(This promotion will be available until 29.04.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Hey guys! I missed your april sale a little bit.. Could you tell me please, to save the discount, can i place an order taday and make my payment on Sunday? Really want it…

Hey guys! I missed your april sale a little bit.. Could you tell me please, to save the discount, can i place an order taday and make my payment on Sunday? Really want it…
Hey! We apologize for the late response! Yes, of course, you can place an order and pay later without any problems!

Also, to get an answer from us more faster, you can write to us by email, and we will respond within 30 minutes. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)

Back