DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Very high quality, dosed products, , very smooth oil. I have used many deus products, each one does its job. I'm using their masteron prop, my dick is always hard all day hahahaha.
The ampoules of deus have changed, now they have rings, they open very easily. I am noticing that they are overfilled to 1.1-1.2ml per ampoule

Attachments

• 0DA57AEA-6BEA-4830-85C6-E20D98E0ADB2.jpeg
    0DA57AEA-6BEA-4830-85C6-E20D98E0ADB2.jpeg
    906.4 KB · Views: 78
Has anyone had delivery to the UK from these guys yet - If so how long did it take?
Placed order on 20/05, UK address. Deuschem have been quick to respond and confirm payment received.

Looks like a delay with dispatch: "We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others."

It understandable if Deuschem need to be confident of their courier for security and minimise chances of seizure by customs. This rather long delay (3 weeks for me) could be better communicated though../

Will update if/when I get tracking number; will update when I actually get the delicacies.

Placed order on 20/05, UK address. Deuschem have been quick to respond and confirm payment received.

Looks like a delay with dispatch: "We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others."

It understandable if Deuschem need to be confident of their courier for security and minimise chances of seizure by customs. This rather long delay (3 weeks for me) could be better communicated though../

Will update if/when I get tracking number; will update when I actually get the delicacies.
Hey! Thank you for posting your honest feedback. We are very apologize for the delay in delivery and shipping times. We respect each our customer and we want that all parcels were not seized and everyone successfully received their parcel.

We understand that this is our problem, and we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

We have a lot of customers who are unhappy with this situation. Please don't be aggressive towards each other, we take our business seriously and we want that each our customer will be satisfied with our service.

DeusChem Team apologize for the inconvenience to every customer, and any feedback is very important to us.

Also, we apologize for not announcing this delivery problem in advance. At the moment, we made an alert on our website about delays in the delivery, when the problem will be successfully solved, we will post some information here and on our website. Keep in touch guys, and we hope for your understanding!

Para cuando descuento en junio? ¿Podría indicar los días de la oferta? Gracias.
Hola! Desafortunadamente, no podemos decirle los días exactos de descuento, pero planeamos hacer un descuento del 10% en todos los artículos hacia el final de este mes. Avíseme si tiene más preguntas. Gracias!:)

Very high quality, dosed products, , very smooth oil. I have used many deus products, each one does its job. I'm using their masteron prop, my dick is always hard all day hahahaha.
The ampoules of deus have changed, now they have rings, they open very easily. I am noticing that they are overfilled to 1.1-1.2ml per ampoule
Hey! Thank you so much for your honest feedback about our product! Please let us know about your future experience and achievements, we really appreciate it!:cool:

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
Does not apply to customers from: Italy, Spain, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, France, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Hungary, Bulgaria, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia and Luxembourg - For more detailed information about your country, please contact us directly by email

At the moment, we have some problems with our courier company. Currently we are testing our new courier company to confirm it's safe to dispatch all our orders. We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others. We understand that this is our problem, and we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

We have a lot of customers who are unhappy with this situation. Please don't be aggressive towards each other, we take our business seriously and we want that each our customer will be satisfied with our service.

DeusChem Team apologize for the inconvenience to every customer, and any feedback is very important to us.

Also, we apologize for not announcing this delivery problem in advance. At the moment, we made an alert on our website about delays in the delivery, when the problem will be successfully solved, we will post some information here and on our website. Keep in touch guys, and we hope for your understanding!

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
Does not apply to customers from: Italy, Spain, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, France, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Hungary, Bulgaria, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia and Luxembourg - For more detailed information about your country, please contact us directly by email

At the moment, we have some problems with our courier company. Currently we are testing our new courier company to confirm it's safe to dispatch all our orders. We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others. We understand that this is our problem, and we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

@DeusChem What are the specific issues with the courier company?

good night
I am ordering through the telegram contact @deus_medical
the contact is an official distributor and there will be no problem placing the order there, right?
i would be careful they have had "shipping problems" for 2 weeks now and have gone very quiet on this thread lately

Back