DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey! Absolutely, yes! We have already started making full refunds to our customers, and some customers asked us to add their funds to the credit balance on our website - so that when we will solve the delivery issues they can make an order.

Additionally, soon we will offer a 10% discount on all our products. But, if you have any other suggestions, we are ready to discuss them. Let me know if you will have any questions:)
"so that when we solve delivery issues"

bro you sent out emails saying the shit was solved and packs were being sent out already? Is the issue solved or not?

"so that when we solve delivery issues"

bro you sent out emails saying the shit was solved and packs were being sent out already? Is the issue solved or not?
Hey! Yes, the problem with our courier company has been successfully solved.

Now, we need time to dispatch all pending orders, and within 1-2 weeks please expect some delays in orders processing (only for new orders). After 1-2 weeks we will go back to normal without any delays. We apologize for the inconvenience and have a good day!:)

I also placed an order, but no confirmation yet. How is shipping to the Netherlands? Is that also a problem?
Hey! Could you tell us please, have you already received confirmation about your order status?

Also, we have solved the problem with our courier company, and all orders to the Netherlands will be shipped without any problems and estimated delivery time to Netherlands is 6-9 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and let us know if you will have any questions:)

hello is any discount for this month?
How is shipping to the Spain?
Hey! Yes! We will post tomorrow some news about the discount for this month.

Also, we have solved the problem with our courier company, but within 1-2 weeks please expect some delays in orders processing (only for new orders). All orders to the Spain will be shipped without any problems and estimated delivery time to Spain is 7-10 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and let us know if you will have any questions;)

Hey! Could you tell us please, have you already received confirmation about your order status?

Also, we have solved the problem with our courier company, and all orders to the Netherlands will be shipped without any problems and estimated delivery time to Netherlands is 6-9 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and let us know if you will have any questions:)
Thanks, I received a tracking number!

deuschem-survey-junesale.png

June Sale is now live!

We are planning to expand the range of products in our store.

Please take our research survey and in return you will receive a 10% discount coupon code on all Deus Medical products and future 10% discount on our future products. You will get the discount coupon code upon survey completion!

Your opinion means the world to us!

(This promotion will be available until 24.06.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Start here: www.deuschem.com/survey

It’s been almost 24 hours. I feel scammed and I haven’t even bought anything yet. Oh well, time to inject tren directly into the forehead.

Can you ship to USA again…?
Hey! Yes, we can ship to USA again! But, within 1-2 weeks please expect some delays in orders processing (only for new orders), because we need time to dispatch all pending orders. After 1-2 weeks we will go back to normal without any delays.

We are extremely sorry that you didn't receive a quick response from us. But, to get an answer from us more faster, please contact us by email.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a great day!;)

Back