DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

the lab test on your site of the primo is from 2019. I assume that a new batch has already been produced after that time. before i make a big order i would like to see a recent lab test of the latest batch.. thanks in advance

the lab test on your site of the primo is from 2019. I assume that a new batch has already been produced after that time. before i make a big order i would like to see a recent lab test of the latest batch.. thanks in advance
And last question , do youve guys can communicatie by wickr ?
Hey! Yes, we have a new test report for our PRIMOMED 100 (METHENOLONE ENANTHATE), i sent you a message in PM - please check it.

Also, you can contact us through Wickr without any problems. Our Wickr account: deuschem

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)

Hey! Yes, we have a new test report for our PRIMOMED 100 (METHENOLONE ENANTHATE), i sent you a message in PM - please check it.

Also, you can contact us through Wickr without any problems. Our Wickr account: deuschem

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)
You dont carry vials at all?

i wanted to give this brand a chance because it looks good..but the communication is so bad it's not worth the chance..my posts are being responded to very late have sent messages through wickr no response either..

i wanted to give this brand a chance because it looks good..but the communication is so bad it's not worth the chance..my posts are being responded to very late have sent messages through wickr no response either..
Hey! We apologize for the inconvenience! Our manager has already answered to you - please check it! Also, to get an answer from us more faster, you can write to us by email info@deuschem.com , and we will respond very quickly. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)

Hey! We apologize for the inconvenience! Our manager has already answered to you - please check it! Also, to get an answer from us more faster, you can write to us by email info@deuschem.com , and we will respond very quickly. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)
he has indeed responded, after I asked him some questions I have now been waiting half a day for a response .. I explained to him that due to personal reasons I don't want to do anything by mail only via wickr .. this was not a problem but it will be nice if someone from your team is a bit faster with responding to wickr .. before I can place an order now I'm a few days further through all the waiting .thanks in advance ...

are you the official deus supplier? or does anyone know where i can order deus somewhere else without everything taking so long ... am afraid if i have to wait for this i'll be dead before i finally have some gear to test from them

Back