DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey guys!!!! Finally, received my order to US, am very happyyy!

- Order placed 05/20
- Payment received 05/20
- Tracking received 06/30
- Order delivered 07/11

I really was very unhappy that they had problems with shipping and i need to wait more than 30 days, but I understand that shit can happen in this business….

But, they answered me very quickly by email, package was delivered within 12 days to US,, good discreet packaging as usual and all products are authorised. Will order again from deuschem.

I plan to place another order this month and i will keep you guys informed.

Hey guys!!!! Finally, received my order to US, am very happyyy!

- Order placed 05/20
- Payment received 05/20
- Tracking received 06/30
- Order delivered 07/11

I really was very unhappy that they had problems with shipping and i need to wait more than 30 days, but I understand that shit can happen in this business….

But, they answered me very quickly by email, package was delivered within 12 days to US,, good discreet packaging as usual and all products are authorised. Will order again from deuschem.

I plan to place another order this month and i will keep you guys informed.
What email address are you sending to if I may ask? I am in contact with deus via wickr that is going slowly but my emails are not answered at all

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Those who have it already delivered, how are your feelings about it? Is it actually good? Have you received what you expected? Just let me know in your reply. I’m curious because I’ve been taking SARMs for a long time. And, it’s still interesting for me to compare the reviews on different supplements. I have a great friend at [EDIT: active hyperlink in violation of rules removed.] so he advised me to try SARMs for the first time. And, actually, he’s the only one I trust. This supplement has greatly helped me to develop my muscles. Btw, what is your reason for taking it? LMK. TIA.

Those who have it already delivered, how are your feelings about it? Is it actually good? Have you received what you expected? Just let me know in your reply. I’m curious because I’ve been taking SARMs for a long time. And, it’s still interesting for me to compare the reviews on different supplements. I have a great friend at https://purerawz.co/, so he advised me to try SARMs for the first time. And, actually, he’s the only one I trust. This supplement has greatly helped me to develop my muscles. Btw, what is your reason for taking it? LMK. TIA.
the steroids seem to be pharma quality, so I assume that their sarms must be good too

I placed an order on wickr by your guys please can you Answer it ?
Hey! I think that we have already answered all your questions and solved all issues.

Your order has been successfully shipped and we have sent you a tracking number. Also, please post here any honest feedback when you receive your order. Thank you;)

Back