DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey guys!!!! Finally, received my order to US, am very happyyy!

- Order placed 05/20
- Payment received 05/20
- Tracking received 06/30
- Order delivered 07/11

I really was very unhappy that they had problems with shipping and i need to wait more than 30 days, but I understand that shit can happen in this business….

But, they answered me very quickly by email, package was delivered within 12 days to US,, good discreet packaging as usual and all products are authorised. Will order again from deuschem.

I plan to place another order this month and i will keep you guys informed.
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We appreciate it and this will assist us in providing even better service:)

1st time ordering with them, Everything went pretty smooth.
The whole process (From placing the order to receiving it) took 15 days (EU).
Hey! Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our company, we really appreciate it!

Also, by the end of this month, all orders processing delays will be fully resolved and future orders will be shipped more faster:)

Did these guys take the money and run? I haven't heard a response regarding my order I placed weeks ago.

Starting to think all Deus distributors are the same people with different fronts.
Same for me
Hey, guys! In our entire career, we have never taken our customers money and run away. Our main goal is to provide the best products, service and support. We plan to stay in this business for a long time. We do not go into the shadows, we accept our mistakes, analyze them and try to solve them as quickly as possible.

Also, we have already notified that we will have some orders processing delays. But, DeusChem team guarantee, that all orders will be shipped and each our customer will receive their order.

If you have any questions about your order, then please do not panic and write me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your order.

Thank you and we hope for your understanding! Wish you all good health guys!

Hey, guys! In our entire career, we have never taken our customers money and run away. Our main goal is to provide the best products, service and support. We plan to stay in this business for a long time. We do not go into the shadows, we accept our mistakes, analyze them and try to solve them as quickly as possible.

Also, we have already notified that we will have some orders processing delays. But, DeusChem team guarantee, that all orders will be shipped and each our customer will receive their order.

If you have any questions about your order, then please do not panic and write me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your order.

Thank you and we hope for your understanding! Wish you all good health guys!
Thank you for the reassurance.

Why are people still ordering from these guys? Reassuring words mean nothing. There are plenty of us that still haven't received anything for 50+ days. These guys should be considered a scam until the majority of people start getting their gear.

Im on day 51. Every time I contact Deus, they say next week.
Hey! We are very sorry for the delivery issues you experienced with our company. We have already sent part of our orders to сustomers from the AU, CH, US, CA and UK, and the remaining orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

Could you please send me your order number in PM and I will tell you the current status of your order or we will give you a full refund.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don’t meet customer expectations. Thanks for taking the time to provide this honest feedback. We will use this feedback to make our service better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

58 days but I just got my tracking info. Still has to get from Spain to USA but finally a sign of progress
48 days**
Hey! Thank you so much for providing us that you have successfully received your tracking number! Please post here any honest feedback when you receive your order. We apologize for the long delays and we hope that you will be satisfied with our products.

Also, all our other customers from US, CA and UK should receive their tracking numbers in the coming days:)

Hey! Thank you so much for providing us that you have successfully received your tracking number! Please post here any honest feedback when you receive your order. We apologize for the long delays and we hope that you will be satisfied with our products.

Also, all our other customers from US, CA and UK should receive their tracking numbers in the coming days:)
How long does it take on average from EU to EU with the new delays? since I have to place an order and I can't wait 30 days

hello, the July discount?, when does it arrive?, all the brands, are always giving away and making good discounts. You always have to be asking Deus and he arrives at the last moment.

I must say - I find it a bit worrying when I post on here and Deus don't even respond when its regarding shipping times. How are they going to be once I have placed an order?

Are these Big shipping delays just for packs to the USA or do they apply to the UK also?
I must say - I find it a bit worrying when I post on here and Deus don't even respond when its regarding shipping times. How are they going to be once I have placed an order?
Hey! At the moment, we have some delays in order processing. Estimated delivery time to UK is 8-11 days + order processing 2-4 business days. Additionally, by the end of the month we will return to the previous mode without any delays.

Also, to get an answer from us more faster, please contact us by email. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day:)

Back