DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey! Yes, we have a new test report for our PRIMOMED 100 (METHENOLONE ENANTHATE), i sent you a message in PM - please check it.

Also, you can contact us through Wickr without any problems. Our Wickr account: deuschem

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day!:)
Why won´t you post it in this thread for every one to see, any how if you could please also send it to me, i´m interested

are you the official deus supplier? or does anyone know where i can order deus somewhere else without everything taking so long ... am afraid if i have to wait for this i'll be dead before i finally have some gear to test from them
In my experience this is the fastest of the resellers this and other one called BuyDeus

Did you ever used priducts from them and what is youre opinion on this brand?
I used the tren A which was insane (night sweats and insomnia), NPP i felt exactly as when i used the one from balkan, i still have the primomed i haven´t tried because i still have some primo from SP, also the winstrol is legit, i also used the Winstrol when it was from pharmacies and the feeling is the same.
My overall opinion about Deus is that it is very good, it would be my go to after balkan/SP and after liska

Pretty sure he’s in every thread asking about primo lol.
if there weren't so many bastards lighting things up and producing dirty gear I wouldn't have had so much suspicion about your brand.so you see it how you want to see it but I'm trying to figure out which brand is safe

Ordered in 17/6 still haven't received tracking number.
Every week they say they send it but they haven't got the tracking number yet,this week they haven't even answered my mail....

They literally just send me the tracking number lmao wtf did they knew i was going to comment here?
Anyway what i said is true,the parcel was sent today not 3 weeks ago.
I hope it will come in 2 weeks before my meet.

USA customer here. Day 44 for me and still no tracking. Just promises of it shipping out "next week" every time I ask about it.

I'll update if I receive my gear but i'd consider these guys a scam until further notice.

Back