DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hello Deuschem. You have HCG listed on your website, is it going to be available to order anytime soon ?
Hey! Definitely, yes! We will post some information about the available date next month. Let us know if you will have any questions ;)

30 days since order and not even a tracking number.

This order was prior to the shipping problems too.

Starting to feel scammy
Hey! We are very sorry for the delivery issues you experienced with our company. We have already sent part of our orders to сustomers from the AU, CH, US, CA and UK, and the remaining orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

Could you please send me your order number in PM and I will tell you the current status of your order or we will give you a full refund.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don’t meet customer expectations. Thanks for taking the time to provide this honest feedback. We will use this feedback to make our service better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Placed order on 20/05, UK address. Deuschem have been quick to respond and confirm payment received.

Looks like a delay with dispatch: "We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others."

It understandable if Deuschem need to be confident of their courier for security and minimise chances of seizure by customs. This rather long delay (3 weeks for me) could be better communicated though../

Will update if/when I get tracking number; will update when I actually get the delicacies.

Update:
ORDERED: 20/05, POSTED: 16/06, ARRIVED 30/06 (UK)
Package-stealth was good; product is genuine deusmedical.
Even with postage problems, I would still use DEUSCHEM again. After all, bicycles are planned for months in advance, so I'm not too mad.

Yes, but I don't think they are not replying him. They asked for order number for a refund I mean what did they say?
Why u write here, use their fuling email
Bro, read a little before you decide to be a cunt. But since you're having trouble I'll repeat what ive said in here already: Ive been emailing them back and forth for three weeks, each week ive been told the package has already been shipped, I ask for a tracking number as if its been shipped or in shipping for multiple weeks there should be a fucking tracking number, they cant give me one, I asked for a refund, they said they cant because the package has been shipped.

I post here because its the source thread and they have been increasingly less present since this shit began.

Bro, read a little before you decide to be a cunt. But since you're having trouble I'll repeat what ive said in here already: Ive been emailing them back and forth for three weeks, each week ive been told the package has already been shipped, I ask for a tracking number as if its been shipped or in shipping for multiple weeks there should be a fucking tracking number, they cant give me one, I asked for a refund, they said they cant because the package has been shipped.

I post here because its the source thread and they have been increasingly less present since this shit began.
Ah, so the shit changes here. Thought they didn't ship yet...

and honestly itll probably show up in the next month or so, i just fucking hate it when people waste time bullshitting me.

Like if you would have told me its gonna take 60 days to get there, id be like ok now i know thanks for being honest. But these guys seem to think moving goalposts is a better strategy.

Its a non issue now, zero desire to order from again.

and honestly itll probably show up in the next month or so, i just fucking hate it when people waste time bullshitting me.

Like if you would have told me its gonna take 60 days to get there, id be like ok now i know thanks for being honest. But these guys seem to think moving goalposts is a better strategy.

Its a non issue now, zero desire to order from again.
Hey! Unfortunately, I have not received any information from you regarding your order number in PM. We have notified, that all pending orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

We all know that any things can happen in this business, but also we understand that it is not your fault. We are here for the long term and we learn from our mistakes. We have implemented new things, new rules and we plan to never be in this situation again.

Please send me your order number in PM and I will tell you the current status of your order or we will give you a full refund. We hope for your understanding and waiting for your reply!

Update:
ORDERED: 20/05, POSTED: 16/06, ARRIVED 30/06 (UK)
Package-stealth was good; product is genuine deusmedical.
Even with postage problems, I would still use DEUSCHEM again. After all, bicycles are planned for months in advance, so I'm not too mad.
Hey! Thank you for posting your experience with our service, we really appreciate it!

Also, new shipping channels are ready and tested, so you will receive your future orders more faster. Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your understanding!:)

Hey! Unfortunately, I have not received any information from you regarding your order number in PM. We have notified, that all pending orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

We all know that any things can happen in this business, but also we understand that it is not your fault. We are here for the long term and we learn from our mistakes. We have implemented new things, new rules and we plan to never be in this situation again.

Please send me your order number in PM and I will tell you the current status of your order or we will give you a full refund. We hope for your understanding and waiting for your reply!
See this is a problem. Go back through your own thread and read how many times you say contact via email for faster response. Ive said 3times now i spent 3 weeks emailing you, and ive stated what the response is:

"Item has been shipped but there is no tracking number we can provide you."

I asked for a refund and you guys as in DeusChem told me no because the item had already been shipped.

Now you're asking me to pm you instead of emailing so you can check and tell me what my order status is?

Either youre gonna find out it hasnt been shipped and whoever handles your email has been lying to me this whole time, or youre gonna come back with the same info ive been told already.

See this is a problem. Go back through your own thread and read how many times you say contact via email for faster response. Ive said 3times now i spent 3 weeks emailing you, and ive stated what the response is:

I asked for a refund and you guys as in DeusChem told me no because the item had already been shipped.

Now you're asking me to pm you instead of emailing so you can check and tell me what my order status is?

Either youre gonna find out it hasnt been shipped and whoever handles your email has been lying to me this whole time, or youre gonna come back with the same info ive been told already.
You write such a big messages but you still haven't sent me your order number in PM and it will take less time than writing these messages.

I am ready to help solve your issue with your order, but how can I help you without knowing your order number? Please send me your order number in PM and i will check it.

i feel like im taking crazy pills

Back