DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

good night
I am ordering through the telegram contact @deus_medical
the contact is an official distributor and there will be no problem placing the order there, right?
Hey! Yes! This is our direct contact and you will be able to place an order through telegram without any problems. Our manager will contact you and help you to place an order. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a good day:)

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
Does not apply to customers from: Italy, Spain, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, France, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Hungary, Bulgaria, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia and Luxembourg - For more detailed information about your country, please contact us directly by email

At the moment, we have some problems with our courier company. Currently we are testing our new courier company to confirm it's safe to dispatch all our orders. We are working hard to solve the dispatch delay. Delayed countries are US, AU, CA, CH, UK, GR and some others. We understand that this is our problem, and we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

We have a lot of customers who are unhappy with this situation. Please don't be aggressive towards each other, we take our business seriously and we want that each our customer will be satisfied with our service.

DeusChem Team apologize for the inconvenience to every customer, and any feedback is very important to us.

Also, we apologize for not announcing this delivery problem in advance. At the moment, we made an alert on our website about delays in the delivery, when the problem will be successfully solved, we will post some information here and on our website. Keep in touch guys, and we hope for your understanding!
SHIPPING UPDATE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
Does not apply to customers from: Italy, Spain, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, France, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Hungary, Bulgaria, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia and Luxembourg - For more detailed information about your country, please contact us directly by email

We have started dispatch to USA, but in limited quantities/batches. First tracking numbers should arrive this week.

As for the other countries (AU, CA, UK, GR, CH and some others) - we are in process to start dispatch. Hopefully very soon, we are testing the transportation channel. If all goes well, dispatch should start next week. There will be no significant delay for these tracking numbers.

We are in process to go back to normal and there shouldn't be any shipping delays in the future.

We highly appreciate your understanding and patience. Keep in touch guys, and we hope for your understanding!

@DeusChem What are the specific issues with the courier company?
Hey! We are changing our courier for these countries: US, CA, AU - because of large number of seizures, and all seized orders will be reshipped for free.

About this countries: UK, GR - our courier company changed the policy for these countries, and we need to change it.

Also, we apologize for the late reply, but if you want to get an answer to your question quickly, please contact us directly by email. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a great day!:)

Hey, when are all the peptides coming out ? Gh etc.. the List on the Website looks very promising and me and others have been waiting for a long time.. lol
Any insight on when those products are going to come out ? We really need more peptide / Gh sellers in the eu

what's the difference between Deus Chem and Buy Deus ?
the difference is the customer service, they are very quick to respond and very active both via email, telegram and on the forum. Always ready to clarify customer doubts and concerns, or to solve problems, or always with new ideas for customers, such as new product photos on the site, in a few months there will be new janoshik tests. That's why it's better as a source and I prefer it

Order placed over three weeks ago yet has not been shipped, despite multiple promises over email over the past few weeks that it would be shipped ‘within the next two days’. Not sure what is going on with this source but I wish I had gone elsewhere, and would recommend others to avoid until they have proven to have sorted their issues.

Order placed over three weeks ago yet has not been shipped, despite multiple promises over email over the past few weeks that it would be shipped ‘within the next two days’. Not sure what is going on with this source but I wish I had gone elsewhere, and would recommend others to avoid until they have proven to have sorted their issues.
Hey! We are very sorry for the delivery issues you experienced with our company.

At the moment, we are changing our courier company and it takes time, we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

Also, we can offer you a full refund, could please tell me your order number in PM and I will check the status of your order.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don’t meet customer expectations. Thanks for taking the time to provide this honest feedback. We will use this feedback to make our service better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Hey! We are very sorry for the delivery issues you experienced with our company.

At the moment, we are changing our courier company and it takes time, we are trying to solve it as quickly as possible.

Also, we can offer you a full refund, could please tell me your order number in PM and I will check the status of your order.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don’t meet customer expectations. Thanks for taking the time to provide this honest feedback. We will use this feedback to make our service better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
How does changing a courier take time? Today I’ll use TNT tomorrow I’ll use DHL the day after I’ll use Fed ex, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT TAKES TIME .

I wanted to ask you, lately habwis made request to Deus. I made one from the euro zone, and I'm still waiting after two weeks. The tracking number they gave me stayed on June 9 and there it stayed.
I know that you are having shipping problems because you are changing your company, but as a colleague said before, it takes so many days to change your courier. They told me, because I wrote them that the problem was outside the euro zone, but I see that it was not, because my package did not arrive. I made other orders before and I had no problems in a week or week and I hardly received the order. As far as I know, the distance from before is the same as always, I am not further than before, I am at the same distance, but the package does not arrive...

I wanted to ask you, lately habwis made request to Deus. I made one from the euro zone, and I'm still waiting after two weeks. The tracking number they gave me stayed on June 9 and there it stayed.
I know that you are having shipping problems because you are changing your company, but as a colleague said before, it takes so many days to change your courier. They told me, because I wrote them that the problem was outside the euro zone, but I see that it was not, because my package did not arrive. I made other orders before and I had no problems in a week or week and I hardly received the order. As far as I know, the distance from before is the same as always, I am not further than before, I am at the same distance, but the package does not arrive...
are you saying Pan or Pam? Paaannndd oh the D is silent

How does changing a courier take time? Today I’ll use TNT tomorrow I’ll use DHL the day after I’ll use Fed ex, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT TAKES TIME .
Hey! It's not as you described:)

We take several courier companies, then we send several orders to different countries to check that the parcel will be successfully delivered - so that is why it takes some time. Let us know if you will have any questions!

Hey! We are very apologize for the delivery issues you experienced with our company. Could please tell me your order number in PM and I will check the status of your order?

@DeusChem You guys gonna offer a credit or something to make amends for this shipping fuckup? I know when I ordered it was because of this posted on the 1st page...
Hey! Absolutely, yes! We have already started making full refunds to our customers, and some customers asked us to add their funds to the credit balance on our website - so that when we will solve the delivery issues they can make an order.

Additionally, soon we will offer a 10% discount on all our products. But, if you have any other suggestions, we are ready to discuss them. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Are you supplying HGH into Australia?
What’s the pricing or best way to order?
Hey! Unfortunately, our Peptides & HGH are still not available and more information about the availability date will be next month. You can place an order on our website and it will be the best way to order. Let us know if you will have any questions:)

Back