DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

hello, the July discount?, when does it arrive?, all the brands, are always giving away and making good discounts. You always have to be asking Deus and he arrives at the last moment.
Hey! Absolutely yes! We plan to make a promotion from 22.07 until 29.07.2022 and we will offer a 10% discount on all our products. More info will be posted tomorrow:D

Id hold off bro im on almost 60days without even a tracking number
Hey! We have already sent you the tracking number - please check your email! Also, please post here any honest feedback when you receive your order.

We apologize for the long delays and we hope that you will be satisfied with our products:)

Hey! We have already sent you the tracking number - please check your email! Also, please post here any honest feedback when you receive your order.

We apologize for the long delays and we hope that you will be satisfied with our products:)
How would you know if ive gotten a tracking number? Ive never sent you my order number and my email is not associated with this account...

Why are people still ordering from these guys? Reassuring words mean nothing. There are plenty of us that still haven't received anything for 50+ days. These guys should be considered a scam until the majority of people start getting their gear.

Im on day 51. Every time I contact Deus, they say next week.
You need to order stuff domestically, over all they offer a very good service, if you live in a country with strict customs then there is no one to blame for that

july-sale-deus-medical.png

July Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "JULY10"

(This promotion will be available until 29.07.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

You need to order stuff domestically, over all they offer a very good service, if you live in a country with strict customs then there is no one to blame for that
Or they could get their shit together and perform the service they were paid to do! Cant believe you're making excuses for them. What kind of shill shit is that?

Every other international company is operating as expected, but somehow its my fault this one company cant come through? Im in the USA and have never had any problems getting international orders delivered.

I typically order internationally because I like pharma gear as UGL gear always gives me a little bit of pip. Bayer testosterone is as smooth as butter but its expensive. I was hoping Deus would be comparable for a cheaper price. But as far as im concerned, these guys are scam artists.

Or they could get their shit together and perform the service they were paid to do! Cant believe you're making excuses for them. What kind of shill shit is that?

Every other international company is operating as expected, but somehow its my fault this one company cant come through? Im in the USA and have never had any problems getting international orders delivered.

I typically order internationally because I like pharma gear as UGL gear always gives me a little bit of pip. Bayer testosterone is as smooth as butter but its expensive. I was hoping Deus would be comparable for a cheaper price. But as far as im concerned, these guys are scam artists.
deus uses the same guidelines as pharma maybe even stricter.. the quality of the product has nothing to do with the service ...the service from them to Europe is just good

i just received my 1st 2 parcels from deus... i almost fell for their packing technique myself to deceive the customs...fucking brilliantly packed with a ghost invoice ..very professional approach to get the products to the customer... if the contents of the ampoules are as professional as how they pack I am a fan and regular customer of deus medical..

actually assumed that the people doing this topic that they are collaborating with the producer deus ..it seems to me they know if deus is a company that wants to go on for decades or a temporary fad like many have been in the past
One day they will fall for sure. It's a natural process lol

Back