DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Theres nothing on the box about what kind of oil

So why did you make it look like they use it in a previous post bro?

I'm not affiliated with deus and haven't even used their products yet but they are/were a brand I'm interested in and mentioning guaiacol is very off-putting.

I'm not affiliated with deus and haven't even used their products yet but they are/were a brand I'm interested in and mentioning guaiacol is very off-putting.
I'm pretty sure @skinnyman is talking out of his ass. Deus uses Miglyol 840, BA & BB. They have never admitted to using guaiacol and it wouldn't make sense to use it considering the low concentrations and choice of esters that Deus brews, not to mention the solvent-like property of Mig 840. Also guaiacol has a very distinct smell that is easy to detect that I've never encountered in their gear, nor have I seen anyone else mention it.

That said, not everyone tolerates the PIP from mig 840 and people here have previously reported high levels of c-reactive protein after getting bloods.

I dont understand what you mean bro

Hey! Miglyol is used in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil. Also, we use Benzyl benzoate as a solvent.

Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see no guaiacol and hope I can tolerate miglyol when I try your products.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see no guaiacol and hope I can tolerate miglyol when I try your products.
It depends on which products you buy mate - I use a lot of the Dianamed 100 which is injectable Dbol and that has Guaiacol in it. Things like the Testosterone don't though. All of it is great gear including their oral range too. Can't go wrong with any of it.

It depends on which products you buy mate - I use a lot of the Dianamed 100 which is injectable Dbol and that has Guaiacol in it. Things like the Testosterone don't though. All of it is great gear including their oral range too. Can't go wrong with any of it.

Thanks for the feedback.
Have you had any drama/issues with UK customs/imports in last 2 years?

Thanks for the feedback.
Have you had any drama/issues with UK customs/imports in last 2 years?
The last minor issue I had I mentioned on here, and thats that an International package was held in customs for a little over a week which was then released and sent to me. They had been in it and seen the 6 vials of steroids in there, stuck the obligatory yellow sticker on it saying not meeting the terms of the treaty and just sent it on anyway!!! LMAO I must of had over 10 packages they have opened and then are very loosely stuck back together over the past 5 years but you know how they are Lol I am baffled every damn time they do this as to why they still send it anyway. I am pretty sure in the US if the same thing happened you would be hauled in by 10 armed cops and bent over the police station table and severely punished!! lol - then thrown in Jail.

The last minor issue I had I mentioned on here, and thats that an International package was held in customs for a little over a week which was then released and sent to me. They had been in it and seen the 6 vials of steroids in there, stuck the obligatory yellow sticker on it saying not meeting the terms of the treaty and just sent it on anyway!!! LMAO I must of had over 10 packages they have opened and then are very loosely stuck back together over the past 5 years but you know how they are Lol I am baffled every damn time they do this as to why they still send it anyway. I am pretty sure in the US if the same thing happened you would be hauled in by 10 armed cops and bent over the police station table and severely punished!! lol - then thrown in Jail.

I've only had 1 opened/released package and thought it was really strange coz all the products had labels showing they were steroids.

Something strange is happening here bro....not sure "what" yet.

I've only had 1 opened/released package and thought it was really strange coz all the products had labels showing they were steroids.

Something strange is happening here bro....not sure "what" yet.
I think their strategy is let all the dickheads stupid enough to be doing steroids get on with it and kill themselves off!!! Lmao Plus if it was 20 to 30 vials I am sure they would have confiscated it, but over something that small there is no real point. Its clearly for personal use and not Class A drugs or similar.

when the DHB comes out they have told me that by the end of summer it is true or it will take longer

@DeusChem
I was wondering the same thing, at least they already have the art box for it on the web site, once DHB and MENT are released, there´ll be no need to buy shit from anyone else.
Also i was wondering what are the benefis of running injectable Dbol over Oral? i see they offer injectable Dbol, what can i expect from it, does it bahave like Trestolone, does it aromatize a bity less than trest or at the same rate ?? @DeusChem

I'm pretty sure @skinnyman is talking out of his ass. Deus uses Miglyol 840, BA & BB. They have never admitted to using guaiacol and it wouldn't make sense to use it considering the low concentrations and choice of esters that Deus brews, not to mention the solvent-like property of Mig 840. Also guaiacol has a very distinct smell that is easy to detect that I've never encountered in their gear, nor have I seen anyone else mention it.

That said, not everyone tolerates the PIP from mig 840 and people here have previously reported high levels of c-reactive protein after getting bloods.
mig 840 is one of those person dependent inflammatory oils, are there many people with c reactive high in their bloods from deus?

Back