DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Interesting!

@DeusChem

Is the enclomiphene in process of testing and/or time frame for published results? Same with test undecanoate, telmisartan.

What is the success rate of shipping to US, west coast?

Does the "code verification" interface on the website accept a code more than once, or let the user know how many times a code has been checked?

Is there any relationship between DeusMedical and Driada, such as using a common production facility?
Hey! Please check below answers to your questions:

1. All new products are in the process of testing, and we will post all the test reports next week!

2. After changing the courier company, parcels are delivered to US without any problems, but may be some delays in the delivery time.

3. You can check your verification code an unlimited number of times. But, the customer cannot see how many times the verification code has been checked.

4. We don't have any relationship with Driada and we don't know this company.

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day;)

Is there a 2022 lab test for oxandrolone? I only find one from 2020
Hey! Unfortunately we don't have another test report for Oxandrolone, and the current test report is valid for the current batch. Also, the new batch of Oxandrolone will be available closer to the end of this year.

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a good day;)

Thanks for replying to my questions.

However,

3. You can check your verification code an unlimited number of times. But, the customer cannot see how many times the verification code has been checked.

This is what I was afraid of. Hypothetically, what would stop a counterfeiter from just copying a known good code to use on fakes?

Seems either disabling after one check, or notifying the user how many times the authentication code has been checked prior would be a more secure method.

Regarding carrier oil used, I see posts suggesting the use of Mig 840 and guaiacol.

IFAIK, mig 840 is not an MCT oil and there are important differences.

Since some people do care, would you care to elaborate on what exactly is used across all oil based injectables. ie: do some use only MCT, others use Mig 840 and/or guaiacol?

Hey! Unfortunately we don't have another test report for Oxandrolone, and the current test report is valid for the current batch. Also, the new batch of Oxandrolone will be available closer to the end of this year.

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a good day;)
been taking the oxandrolone for 6 days now and my knees feel "weird" since 2 days now lol

used the code to check if its authentic so slightly worried this is winny and not oxandrolone

@DeusChem So update, pack finally landed after about 80days. Stealth shipping was immaculate. The only downside was....

You used a shipping method that requires a signature.

Why on god's green earth would you use that method of receipt confirmation?

I really would like to order again because it seems you have the shipping situation squared away and you stock several unique compounds that only a couple places carry but will be forced to use another source if you continue to require a signature confirmation.

Yo @DeusChem i was hoping your shipping issues had been resolved by now, it has been a week since the payment for my order went thru still no shipping info, kinda disappointed tbh
Order # 2577 check it out let me know

@DeusChem So update, pack finally landed after about 80days. Stealth shipping was immaculate. The only downside was....

I really would like to order again because it seems you have the shipping situation squared away and you stock several unique compounds that only a couple places carry but will be forced to use another source if you continue to require a signature confirmation.
Damn, trash, hoping this isn’t my case or else this will be the last time placing an order, you in the US man?

Yo @DeusChem i was hoping your shipping issues had been resolved by now, it has been a week since the payment for my order went thru still no shipping info, kinda disappointed tbh
Order # 2577 check it out let me know
Hey! I noticed that your order includes DHB. We apologize for the inconvenience, but all orders containing new products will be shipped at the beginning of next week (not all new products have arrived, so there are some delays) and the estimated delivery time will be 7-10 days without delays.

Damn, trash, hoping this isn’t my case or else this will be the last time placing an order, you in the US man?
Please don't worry this is not your case. It's about shipping to the US and at the moment new orders are sent to the US faster.

This is what I was afraid of. Hypothetically, what would stop a counterfeiter from just copying a known good code to use on fakes?

Seems either disabling after one check, or notifying the user how many times the authentication code has been checked prior would be a more secure method.
Hey! Maybe I didn't understand what you meant at the very beginning. But, if the verification code was checked once or several times before the customer received his product, then when the customer received his product and will check the verification code, it will be written that someone has already checked this code and maybe this is not an original product. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Regarding carrier oil used, I see posts suggesting the use of Mig 840 and guaiacol.

IFAIK, mig 840 is not an MCT oil and there are important differences.

Since some people do care, would you care to elaborate on what exactly is used across all oil based injectables. ie: do some use only MCT, others use Mig 840 and/or guaiacol?
Some of our products are still left on Miglyol-840, but new batches are coming on Miglyol-812 (MCT).

But, maybe all our products have already been transferred on Miglyol-812 (MCT). I will find out the information and let you know immediately about it.

Hey! Thank you for noticing us that you received your order! We didn't use a shipping method that requires a signature, but maybe something has changed.

I will find out the information from our warehouse and let you know immediately about it . Also, could you send me please your order number in PM? Waiting for your reply!

Hey! I noticed that your order includes DHB. We apologize for the inconvenience, but all orders containing new products will be shipped at the beginning of next week (not all new products have arrived, so there are some delays) and the estimated delivery time will be 7-10 days without delays.

Please don't worry this is not your case. It's about shipping to the US and at the moment new orders are sent to the US faster.
Ok thanks for clarifying that

Hey! This is not our usual shipping method. After some problems with US shipping, we quickly adjusted and used this method, that was only for a moment.

If you plan to order again from us, we will use our normal shipping method wihtout signature and there should be no problems with this. Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day;)

august-sale-deus-medical.png
August Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products (*Including New products), please use this coupon code "AUG10"

(This promotion will be available until 02.09.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

@DeusChem is the TA-1 peptide reconstituted already? If so, what are all the ingredients besides TA-1 (ie. fillers/type of water used etc.). How is it being kept from degrading? Thanks!

Back