DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

I was wondering the same thing, at least they already have the art box for it on the web site, once DHB and MENT are released, there´ll be no need to buy shit from anyone else.
Also i was wondering what are the benefis of running injectable Dbol over Oral? i see they offer injectable Dbol, what can i expect from it, does it bahave like Trestolone, does it aromatize a bity less than trest or at the same rate ?? @DeusChem
With the Dbol inject you can run it for waaaaayyyy longer without all the issues of taking tablets for 6 to 8 weeks. No stomach pain or eating issues, no acid reflux, no sore throat etc. I run it this way for months on end as I simply love Dbol for the strength and size gains. I would only do it this way though if you want to use the compound a lot - if you just want a pre-workout rush or to run it for 4 weeks then just buy the tabs. The tablets do hit you harder where as the oil version builds over time I find. In terms of what its like compared to MENT I still have yet to find out as I keep getting Fake shit but have some on order from another lab currently so will let you know!

deuschem-blackred-cropped-1385x300.png
STOCK UPDATE 12/08/22

Dear Customers, we are glad to inform you, that we have finally added new products to our website and they are already available for order!

You can check the list of new products below or here:
www.deuschem.com/new-products

NEW PRODUCTS LIST

Orals:
CABERMED 0.5 (Cabergoline)
ENCLOMIMED 25 (Enclomiphene Citrate)
EZETIMED 10 (Ezetimibe)
LIVAMED 1 (Pitavastatin Calcium)
NEBIMED 5 (Nebivolol)
PRILIMED 30 (Dapoxetine HCL)
TELMIMED 40 (Telmisartan)

Injectables:
DHB-MED 100 (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate)
TESTOMED PP 100 (Testosterone Phenylpropionate)
TESTOMED U 250 (Testosterone Undecanoate)
TRESTOLONE A 100 (Trestolone Acetate)
TRESTOLONE E 100 (Trestolone Enanthate)

Peptides&HGH:
BPC 157
CJC-1295 DAC
DEUSTROPIN 4
DSIP
EPITHALON
FOLLISTATIN
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
HCG
HEXARELIN
HGH FRAGMENT 176-191
IPAMORELIN
MELANOTAN II
MOD GRF 1-29
PEG MGF
PNC-27
PT-141
SELANK
SEMAGLUTIDE
SEMAX
TB 500
THYMALIN
THYMOSIN A1

Coming Soon:
DEUSTROPIN PEN 10
DEUSTROPIN PEN 15
EPO
HMG
IGF-1 DES
IGF-1 LR3

PLEASE NOTE, that Peptides&HGH will be available within 10 days, but now they are already available for PRE-ORDER!

You can check the list of Peptides&HGH here:
www.deuschem.com/hormones

Within a few days, we will post test reports for new products here and on our website, additionally we will update product photos and description on our website.

About discounts - we all love discounts and soon we will make a big sale on all Deus Medical products - so keep in touch guys!

Also, new products are available for WHOLESALE and DROPSHIPPING. Please contact us and we will send you our new price list.

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

when the DHB comes out they have told me that by the end of summer it is true or it will take longer

@DeusChem
I was wondering the same thing, at least they already have the art box for it on the web site, once DHB and MENT are released, there´ll be no need to buy shit from anyone else.
Also i was wondering what are the benefis of running injectable Dbol over Oral? i see they offer injectable Dbol, what can i expect from it, does it bahave like Trestolone, does it aromatize a bity less than trest or at the same rate ?? @DeusChem
Hey guys! DHB and MENT are already available for order!

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day!:cool:

NEW PRODUCTS LIST

Interesting!

@DeusChem

Is the enclomiphene in process of testing and/or time frame for published results? Same with test undecanoate, telmisartan.

What is the success rate of shipping to US, west coast?

Does the "code verification" interface on the website accept a code more than once, or let the user know how many times a code has been checked?

Is there any relationship between DeusMedical and Driada, such as using a common production facility?

Last edited:
Placed an order, want to try your DHB and injectable Dbol
The Injectable Dbol is the bollocks mate - its the Best version there is and I can assure you I have tried everyone going over the last 7 years. You name it I've tried it Lol

Use 0.5ml ED (50mg) for best results. Half an Amp as thats what it comes in. The 10mg Tablets are great too - sometimes I top up with those on top if I am going for a big lift.

lmao im still waiting on an order from may 28th. Glad you got yours though!

Shit, what a letdown after a bit more reading! Was excited for a minute seeing the new product list!

Thanks for sharing and sorry for your issues bro. Sounds like US deliveries are still a major ongoing issue at this point.

Learning of delivery issues/delays and miglyol 840 carrier has removed them from my "almost legit pharma" option.

From what I know and please correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't miglyol 840 be more appropriate for something like a vaccination once a year, rather than a daily or weekly injection? ie: potential health implications like elevated c-reactive protein or systemic inflammation from regular use?

Last edited:
Interesting!

@DeusChem

Is the enclomiphene in process of testing and/or time frame for published results? Same with test undecanoate, telmisartan.

What is the success rate of shipping to US, west coast?

Does the "code verification" interface on the website accept a code more than once, or let the user know how many times a code has been checked?

Is there any relationship between DeusMedical and Driada, such as using a common production facility?
First I have heard of this - Is there a relationship between Deus and Driada?

Shit, what a letdown after a bit more reading! Was excited for a minute seeing the new product list!

Thanks for sharing and sorry for your issues bro. Sounds like US deliveries are still a major ongoing issue at this point.

Learning of delivery issues/delays and miglyol 840 carrier has removed them from my "almost legit pharma" option.

From what I know and please correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't miglyol 840 be more appropriate for something like a vaccination once a year, rather than a daily or weekly injection? ie: potential health implications like elevated c-reactive protein or systemic inflammation from regular use?
Hello i am a health care professional practicing in europe and i have access to labs when ever i like and i usually do it frequently i never ran into high WBC count nor elevated CRP from using any of these, balkan, deus, SP and others, even when injecting eod.

I'm pretty sure @skinnyman is talking out of his ass. Deus uses Miglyol 840, BA & BB. They have never admitted to using guaiacol and it wouldn't make sense to use it considering the low concentrations and choice of esters that Deus brews, not to mention the solvent-like property of Mig 840. Also guaiacol has a very distinct smell that is easy to detect that I've never encountered in their gear, nor have I seen anyone else mention it.

That said, not everyone tolerates the PIP from mig 840 and people here have previously reported high levels of c-reactive protein after getting bloods.
The fuck are you on about? How the hell did they make testosterone no ester at 100mg/ml then?

Their testomed 100 (oil) contains guaiacol, that I'm 100% sure of. Whole house smells of that shit when I open an amp.

It depends on which products you buy mate - I use a lot of the Dianamed 100 which is injectable Dbol and that has Guaiacol in it. Things like the Testosterone don't though. All of it is great gear including their oral range too. Can't go wrong with any of it.
Depends on which testosterone then. Their test no ester contains guaiacol.
Good to hear, then hopefully their test no ester is also good.

Depends on which testosterone then. Their test no ester contains guaiacol.
Good to hear, then hopefully their test no ester is also good.
Test Base is pretty much always in Guaiacol with any Lab, I always forget as I never use the stuff anymore. Prop, Cyp, Enanth are normal.

Test Base is pretty much always in Guaiacol with any Lab, I always forget as I never use the stuff anymore. Prop, Cyp, Enanth are normal.
Impossible to make test no ester at 100mg/ml without it.
Did you have any bad reactions to guaiacol?
I'm not getting any pip at all from it. I take 0.5ml pre workout and 0.4 after workout.

Back