DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Ordered many times before from DeusChem, no problem. NOW however Seems they have some problems with shipping . 1.9 shipped but not mooving at all.

Ordered many times before from DeusChem, no problem. NOW however Seems they have some problems with shipping . 1.9 shipped but not mooving at all.
Hey! Let me check the current status of your parcel. Could you please provide me your order number here or in PM?

buy-3-get-1-free-deuschem-sale.png

September Promo is now live!
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
This promotion applies only to these products:
ARIMIMED 1 (Anastrozole)
AROMAMED 25 (Exemestane)
CLENOMED 40 (Clenbuterol)
CLOMIMED 50 (Clomiphene citrate)
CYTOMED 25 (Liothyronine Sodium (T3))
EVIMED 60 (Raloxifene HCL)
FEMAMED 2.5 (Letrozole)
NOLVAMED 20 (Tamoxifen citrate)
PROVIMED 25 (Mesterolone)
THYROMED 50 (Levothyroxine Sodium (T4))
GW501516 10
LGD4033 10
MK2866 10
MK677 10
RAD140 10
S23 10
S4 25
SR9009 10
YK11 5

*Each order that will have at least 3 boxes of one of these products ordered will get 1 box as a bonus for free. Bonus product will be added automatically to your order at shipping facility.

(This promotion will be available until 15.09.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

I've been with an order for over a month and it hasn't shipped yet. I wrote them by mail, all good words, don't worry, it will come out this week and we will send you the tracking number. This a week and a half ago. Still waiting. This morning I wrote them another email asking them and..........they haven't answered me yet, the truth is that I'm a little distrustful, I think they've scammed me. I had asked other times and there was no problem, this time, yes. It seems that they are already thinking about closing the beach bar. distrust, do not ask, do not send

I've been with an order for over a month and it hasn't shipped yet. I wrote them by mail, all good words, don't worry, it will come out this week and we will send you the tracking number. This a week and a half ago. Still waiting. This morning I wrote them another email asking them and..........they haven't answered me yet, the truth is that I'm a little distrustful, I think they've scammed me. I had asked other times and there was no problem, this time, yes. It seems that they are already thinking about closing the beach bar. distrust, do not ask, do not send
Hey! Thank you for your feedback! Could you please provide me your order number in PM and I will check your current order status. Waiting for your reply!:)

september-sale-deus-medical.png

September Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "SEP10"

(This promotion will be available until 30.09.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Back