DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Not sure if this has been covered, but what excipients/fillers are used for the TURIMED-10 tabs?
Hey! Deus Medical manufacturer has informed us that a Microcrystalline cellulose mix is used as filler for the pills. The pills are done by Pharmacopeia standards, so no harmful ingredients are used:)

And what should the weight of each tab be?
I dont know the exact weight of the pills, but I can try to find out. Just out of curiosity, why such a strange question?

Hey! Deus Medical manufacturer has informed us that a Microcrystalline cellulose mix is used as filler for the pills. The pills are done by Pharmacopeia standards, so no harmful ingredients are used:)

I dont know the exact weight of the pills, but I can try to find out. Just out of curiosity, why such a strange question?
Thank you for finding out the fillers !

It is a strange question ... Im too lazy to have these compounds tested by janoshik or any other testing lab so that's my own fault, just wanted to see if there were any discrepancies with what you tell me and the actual weight of the tablets. They came out to be around 100mgs each for Turimed 10

So I had to wait a month for my package to get sent, and since it got shipped last friday it haven't moved one bit on tracker

So I had to wait a month for my package to get sent, and since it got shipped last friday it haven't moved one bit on tracker
Hey! We apologize for the delays in shipping, most likely your order contained Peptides or HGH that were not yet available and they were only available for Pre-order. After we received them, we successfully shipped your order.

But, could you tell me pelase, has your tracking number been updated? If not, please send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your parcel. Thank you!:)

same story, nothing happens in this direction either..
Hey! Could you provide me please your order number in PM? I will check the current status of your parcel and I will let you know about it. Waiting for your reply!

@DeusChem hello i have a question, Do all current injectables you sell expire in 2023 i mean it like Test Cyp or Test Ena, not the new stuff or is deus continuously making new batches or just make enough for like the next 3 years??
Also they orals (win, dbol, oxa) expire in October/November 2023. Test E even in May 2023… @DeusChem when will you have new batches?
Hey guys! New batches of our products arrive about 6 months before the end of the expiration date of the old batches. Therefore, in the next 2-4 months we will receive new batches of our products and test reports will be available on our website. Let me know if you have any other questions;)

Where can i find the HGH lab report? or are you still waiting to recieve them?
Hey! Large part of the test reports on new products have been received and they will be uploaded to our website today. Also, the rest part of test reports will be uploaded soon. Let me know if you have any questions:)

@DeusChem Any Information when the IGF1 LR3 and the IGF1 DES will be released?
The Telmisartan and some Peptides were released pretty quickly one after another so im curious
Hey! Our IGF-1 DES and IGF-1 LR3 will be available for order closer to December. Let me know if you have any questions and have a good day :cool:

Last edited:
So far very frustrating experience with the seller. Paid them Sept 16 for EU to EU order. They suppossedly shipped on Sept 22. They provided a "tracking number", which only shows "Order created" and has stayed like this all this time. It is Oct 4 now and no sign of my order or any movement of the shippment.

I would love to see the third party testing results for your Telmisartan. Perhaps I’ve overlooked it, but I did look in this thread and did not see it.

Back