DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Here waiting allso. Now 13 days since "shipping". Pacage not moving at all. Eu to Eu. Last time took 8 days before pacage did start to move. Difference is they do not answear emails anymore this time, untill i write about it on this board :) . Sadly they are allmoust the only place, that have working Halotestine.
Bro, have your tried to contact them through telegram or wickr???

Just placed an order with dues, very happy with the service thus far. I see the above posts about shipping delays, I'm eu and have ordered from multiple sources in the last couple of months and have experienced huge delays across the board. Will update on arrival.

Hello Deus,
Do you have lab reports for your HCG ?
Hey! Still waiting for HCG and some others test reports: Thymalin, Ipamorelin, PNC27, MELANOTAN2 and BPC157. But, the rest part of test reports for our new products have already been added to our website. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Just placed an order with dues, very happy with the service thus far. I see the above posts about shipping delays, I'm eu and have ordered from multiple sources in the last couple of months and have experienced huge delays across the board. Will update on arrival.
Hey! Thank you for posting your honest feedback about our service, we really appreciate it! Let us know when you will receive your parcel. Thank you:cool:

october-sale-deus-medical.png

October Sale is now live!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 28.10.2022, Midnight UTC time.)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Hey guys,
I have made an order about a week ago and still nothing, no money no gear. Your last email on Thursday says you still haven't received payment wich is highly unlikely since its EU to EU bank account and EU to EU order, payment is received almost immediately. Other sources send the order within 1-2 days. This is horrible so far, like getting scammed

Hey guys,
I have made an order about a week ago and still nothing, no money no gear. Your last email on Thursday says you still haven't received payment wich is highly unlikely since its EU to EU bank account and EU to EU order, payment is received almost immediately. Other sources send the order within 1-2 days. This is horrible so far, like getting scammed
Hey! Could you tell me please your order number in PM? I will check the current status of your order and let you know if there is something wrong. Waiting for your reply!

DeusChem, I just figured out that you forgot to send me the HCG which I included in my order and paid for. You even used the hcg as an excuse for the big shipping delay, due to you simply did not having it in stock. Then 10 days later (9/09/22) you confirmed that you had just received it and was soon to ship my order. But you didnt send the hcg afterall..

DeusChem, I just figured out that you forgot to send me the HCG which I included in my order and paid for. You even used the hcg as an excuse for the big shipping delay, due to you simply did not having it in stock. Then 10 days later (9/09/22) you confirmed that you had just received it and was soon to ship my order. But you didnt send the hcg afterall..
There's a possibility that I didn't see the hcg, and I might have tossed it by a mistake. If that's the case, then I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi guys, are you having problems with the email? Because i send you 2 emails and it says this: “Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)” Thanks

Just curious, why does the label on the HCG says ”FOR LABORATORY RESEARCH ONLY”?
Hey! Still waiting for HCG and some others test reports: Thymalin, Ipamorelin, PNC27, MELANOTAN2 and BPC157. But, the rest part of test reports for our new products have already been added to our website. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Hey! Could you tell me please your order number in PM? I will check the current status of your order and let you know if there is something wrong. Waiting for your reply!
Hello,
I still havent got my issue resolved I have sent you another PM here and email as well with no response. You still cant find the payment I sent almost 2 weeks ago and you dont seem to make too much effort to do so.

There's a possibility that I didn't see the hcg, and I might have tossed it by a mistake. If that's the case, then I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey! Could you please send me your order number in PM? Waiting for your reply!

Back