DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hello,
I still havent got my issue resolved I have sent you another PM here and email as well with no response. You still cant find the payment I sent almost 2 weeks ago and you dont seem to make too much effort to do so.
Hey! I saw your another PM, but we just got a screenshot from you about the payment. We kindly asked you to send us a pdf file about your bank transfer payment (not a screenshot). Waiting for your answer!

Hello. Turinabol pills,
do they melt in your mouth?
To be administered sublingually

Thanks in advance
Hey! Yes, its possible to use them sublingually. The pills does not have any special coating that would prevent this. I don't vouch for the taste:D

But I know people do this for some products, like ANADROMED, for example. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Just curious, why does the label on the HCG says ”FOR LABORATORY RESEARCH ONLY”?
Hey! That is just how manufacturer chose to do it, we have not put much thought in it. It's just legality thing. Most likely you have seen that this is done for some product groups by different manufacturers. Something to do with export licenses or thing like that. What we are focusing on is quality, more than anything else:)

Received my package with tren today. In the past shipment was about a week. Now it was close to 14 days. Still good enough for me.

But I do have a question about the product. I have "older" tren amps that have a different color than the ones I received today.

They have the same batch number, so why is the color different?

I have attached two images. The amp on the left is the older amp, the amp on the right is the one I received today.

PS. Do you also have lab tests for this batch? I can only find one old lab test from 2019.

Attachments

• t-colors.jpeg
    t-colors.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 38
  • t-batch.jpeg
    t-batch.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 37
Received my package with tren today. In the past shipment was about a week. Now it was close to 14 days. Still good enough for me.

But I do have a question about the product. I have "older" tren amps that have a different color than the ones I received today.

I have attached two images. The amp on the left is the older amp, the amp on the right is the one I received today.

PS. Do you also have lab tests for this batch? I can only find one old lab test from 20

They are both Enanthate?

i would have said left acetate , right enanthate

Package shipped on the 17th received on the 28th, eu-eu. Although my country is awfully slow at processing post in recent times, happy enough with service will use again.

PS. Do you also have lab tests for this batch? I can only find one old lab test from 2019.
@DeusChem care to explain? I find it awfully quiet on your side.

Also looking forward to the lab results.

No they are both tren ace
Hey! Sometimes benzyl benzoate can give a slightly yellow tint. Don't worry, everything is okay with your product. Also, I sent you the current lab test report for our Tren Ace in PM. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

Package shipped on the 17th received on the 28th, eu-eu. Although my country is awfully slow at processing post in recent times, happy enough with service will use again.
Hey! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us:p

Hey guys, I placed an order and I was told that it was shipped out and was given a tracking number. The tracking has no updates at all, it was created on the 21st and no updates at all to the tracking… I was told that it would start updating last week but nothing… Is this normal? It‘s still just at "Order created" after 10 days. EU-EU

Are Deus tablets scored? In half, quarters? Looking for a good source of scored AI tabs. Tired of splitting them with a razor.

Hey guys, I placed an order and I was told that it was shipped out and was given a tracking number. The tracking has no updates at all, it was created on the 21st and no updates at all to the tracking… I was told that it would start updating last week but nothing… Is this normal? It‘s still just at "Order created" after 10 days. EU-EU
I'm in the same situation, although I've ordered from another deus distributor (BuyDeus). Have there been any tracking updates lately?

Back