DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey guys, I placed an order and I was told that it was shipped out and was given a tracking number. The tracking has no updates at all, it was created on the 21st and no updates at all to the tracking… I was told that it would start updating last week but nothing… Is this normal? It‘s still just at "Order created" after 10 days. EU-EU
Hey! Could you please send me your order number in PM? Waiting for your reply!

I'm in the same situation, although I've ordered from another deus distributor (BuyDeus). Have there been any tracking updates lately?
Hey! At the moment, we don't have any problems with shipping. But, if you have any problems with your order, then please contact BuyDeus directly about your order status. Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day!

Supp Deus!! Any black Friday discount this year??
Hey! Unfortunately, we will miss Black Friday. But at the end of this month we will make a 10% discount for a week as usual:)

P.S. Also, soon we will open a telegram channel with sweet and exclusive promotions and offers:p

Received order today.

Packaging is soo god damn discrete.
Thanks to that I got scared for a sec thinking that I got scammed but upon unboxing the real deal is there :)

Thanks DeusChem.
Will be ordering from you in the future.

Hey! Unfortunately, we will miss Black Friday. But at the end of this month we will make a 10% discount for a week as usual:)

P.S. Also, soon we will open a telegram channel with sweet and exclusive promotions and offers:p
Do you know from what day we will have that sweet discount?

@DeusChem Maybe you missed my reply because it was the last one on the page.

But can you answer? Do you reward tests done by your customers?
Hey!

Ohh, yeah, apologize, I missed your question. But, I didn't understand your question a bit. Do you mean that do we provide store credit for testing? If yes, then, usually, we don't offer credit for this. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Received order today.

Packaging is soo god damn discrete.
Thanks to that I got scared for a sec thinking that I got scammed but upon unboxing the real deal is there :)

Thanks DeusChem.
Will be ordering from you in the future.
Hey! Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience! Enjoy your products;)

Do you know from what day we will have that sweet discount?
Hey!

Yes! Our November 10% discount will be available from 18.11.2022 up to 25.11.2022.

Also, I said that we will miss Black Friday, but we decided to make an additional promo "BUY 3 GET 1 FREE" for some products (More information will be available on Friday). Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Hey!

Yes! Our November 10% discount will be available from 18.11.2022 up to 25.11.2022.

Also, I said that we will miss Black Friday, but we decided to make an additional promo "BUY 3 GET 1 FREE" for some products (More information will be available on Friday). Let me know if you will have any questions:)
hey will there be 3+1 for proviron?

hey will there be 3+1 for proviron?
Hey! Unfortunately not, our Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion will be available only for this products:

AROMAMED 25 (Exemestane)
FEMAMED 2.5 (Letrozole)
SUPERMED 10 (Methyldrostanolone)
THYROMED 50 (Levothyroxine Sodium (T4))
S23 10
S4 25
SR9009 10
YK11 5

Let me know if you will have any questions;)

Back