DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Christmas Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "DEUS10"

(This promotion will be available until 30.12.2022, Midnight UTC time)

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Best wishes,
DeusChem Team

Last edited:
Hi guys, I placed an order and they told me it was shipped and they gave me a tracking number. The tracking has no update, it was created on the 16th and there is no update on the tracking, it is still in "Order Created" after 10 days I have sent several emails and after receiving my money they stopped answering them, I am very worried.

Hi, i’m gonna explain my experience with these guys. I’ve made an order of just 2 things, proviron and enclomephene. The reason is because i’m having some health issues. Well the order arrives in almost 2 weeks (i’m from Spain), but the problem is i wasn’t there (my job) and the guys from the delivery company (correos) send it back to destination, not leaving any note or something, so i can’t do anything. I explain the problem to these guys (deus chem) And they help me with everything, they always answer my emails in 2-3 days, and they also give me a free reship wich i use also to order just 1 more thing. I’m really happy with their service, and for being helpfull with all my concerns. Well sorry for the Bible, but i just want to share my experience

@DeusChem hello when will the new batches come out?? if getting testomed E for exaple right now, is the Exp date still 2023?? thanks
Hey! New batches will be available five months before the expiration date of the old batches. Also, the expiration date of current Testomed E is until 05.2023 and a new batch will arrive next month. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

Hi guys, I placed an order and they told me it was shipped and they gave me a tracking number. The tracking has no update, it was created on the 16th and there is no update on the tracking, it is still in "Order Created" after 10 days I have sent several emails and after receiving my money they stopped answering them, I am very worried.
Hey! Could you please send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your order. Waiting for your reply!

Hi, i’m gonna explain my experience with these guys. I’ve made an order of just 2 things, proviron and enclomephene. The reason is because i’m having some health issues. Well the order arrives in almost 2 weeks (i’m from Spain), but the problem is i wasn’t there (my job) and the guys from the delivery company (correos) send it back to destination, not leaving any note or something, so i can’t do anything. I explain the problem to these guys (deus chem) And they help me with everything, they always answer my emails in 2-3 days, and they also give me a free reship wich i use also to order just 1 more thing. I’m really happy with their service, and for being helpfull with all my concerns. Well sorry for the Bible, but i just want to share my experience
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it!:cool:

I made the order on the 5th and it has not been updated since the 19th. He has been stuck in Germany when he has to get to Spain. could you help me with this deuschem?

I made the order on the 5th and it has not been updated since the 19th. He has been stuck in Germany when he has to get to Spain. could you help me with this deuschem?
Hey! Could you please send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your order. Waiting for your reply!

Hey, I've placed an order and sent you an email on the 28th of December and haven't heard back from you
Hey! Thank you for your order! Could you please send me your order number in PM or you can just resend your email to us. Waiting for your reply!:)

Hey! Thank you for your order! Could you please send me your order number in PM or you can just resend your email to us. Waiting for your reply!:)
That's the problem, I haven't received an order number to my email. I'll resend it, thank you!

order received.
I arrive later than expected due to the Christmas holidays.
very discreet, we will order from this source often
a blister arrived like this. Any advice to get it back to liquid?32650FB4-F4D7-40D7-895E-DAE17631FED2.jpeg

order received.
I arrive later than expected due to the Christmas holidays.
very discreet, we will order from this source often
a blister arrived like this. Any advice to get it back to liquid?View attachment 177376
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it!:cool:

About your issue with TESTOMED C 250: This is completely normal. Some would even say this is great as you can be sure the product has the active ingredient in it.

Testosterone cypionat bought from pharmacy even has this written on the package, that it can crash. This is due to low temperatures outside now and this is very easy to solve.

Sometimes it can be even dissolved by holding it in palm and heating that way. If not, it can be placed on any home heater and heated to about 30-50 degree. Or some put them in hot water and any way will work.

This no way makes the product bad or worse. Let me know if you will have any questions!:)

Hey! New batches will be available five months before the expiration date of the old batches. Also, the expiration date of current Testomed E is until 05.2023 and a new batch will arrive next month. Let me know if you will have any questions;)
Hello @DeusChem is it like officially announced once the new batches are ready or can i simply rely on that if ordering next month i will get the new batch and not the 2023 expiration date one?, thinking about stocking up testomed e and don´t want to find my self with a bunch of product that is about to expire, thanks

Hello @DeusChem is it like officially announced once the new batches are ready or can i simply rely on that if ordering next month i will get the new batch and not the 2023 expiration date one?, thinking about stocking up testomed e and don´t want to find my self with a bunch of product that is about to expire, thanks
Hey! Before you will place an order, you can write to us by email or just here and ask if a new batch has arrived and it will be more easier for you to understand that we have already received a new batch. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Back