DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey guys!

DEUSCHEM UPDATE: NEW BATCHES ARE COMING!

Next week we will receive a new Testomed E batch and also new batches of our products that have an expiration date until 05/23. Let me know if you will have any questions and wish you all good health!;)
Love ro aee the labresults of new batches primo and testmed

Hello, no pip for me, but i see a lot of people saying other wise, maybe because i only use TRT dose 60 mg every 72 hours
Batch TU83429 gave me instant PIP, just a few hours post injection. Not overwhelming but im unhappy with that, id like to have pipless gear available, next time ill try sustanon.

New batches ?????
Hey! Yessss! We have successfully received new batches for all our products with an expiration date 05/23 (including a new Testomed E 250 batch). Test reports for new batches will be posted on our website next week. Also, new batch of Primomed 100 will be available a little bit later. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Been a long time since I last checked Deuschem, last time there was no shipping to canada. How about now? Sent a mail via proton.
Hey! Sure, at the moment, we can ship to Canada without any problems, but I see that we have already replied to your email. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

My order is not moving. He was sent January 25 to an EU country. Are you having any problems with shipping?

Last edited:
My order is not moving. He was sent January 25 to an EU country. Are you having any problems with shipping?
Hey! We do not have any problems with shipping. But, could you send me please your order number or tracking number in PM and i will check the status of your parcel. Thank you:)

Hey! Yes, exacty! New lab results should be available at the end of this week and at the beginning of next week. Let me know if you will have any questions;)
Will this include new test for Proviron tabs? The last one in the website is over 2 yrs old. Would like to see new test results for current batch before ordering. Thanks

Back