DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Will this include new test for Proviron tabs? The last one in the website is over 2 yrs old. Would like to see new test results for current batch before ordering. Thanks
Hey! Unfortunately not, but the new batch for Proviron tabs should be available closer to May-June. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

February Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 24.02.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Hey! Unfortunately not, but the new batch for Proviron tabs should be available closer to May-June. Let me know if you will have any questions:)
Ok. Does that mean you are out of Proviron or just won’t have new batches til then? Do you offer credit for 3rd party testing? Thanks

New batches available?
Hey! Apologize for the late reply! We have already received our new batches for some our products. Test reports are already available and will be uploaded within 1-3 days.

Also, the new batches for products with an expiration date 10/2023 will be available in March - May;)

Ok. Does that mean you are out of Proviron or just won’t have new batches til then? Do you offer credit for 3rd party testing? Thanks
Hey! We still have Proviron in our stock, buy the new batch should arrive in April-May.

Also, we don't offer store credit for 3rd party testing. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Package landed today 19 days t/a time. Great communication start to finish. Everything well packaged, protected and great stealth. Can’t wait to give the products a try. Thanks @DeusChem

March Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 31.03.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Hi Deus, I placed an order on March 10. It hasn't arrived yet. I have been waiting 20 days, and on your page it says that the average arrival time is between 5 and 10 days in Europe. Any solution? I am very unhappy with the purchase I made.

Hi Deus, I placed an order on March 10. It hasn't arrived yet. I have been waiting 20 days, and on your page it says that the average arrival time is between 5 and 10 days in Europe. Any solution? I am very unhappy with the purchase I made.
Hey! Could you send me please your order number in PM? Waiting for your reply!

Dear people, I wonder the following. i am satisfied with the deus products that i have used .. the packaging is nice and oily nice and thin the only thing i find very strange .. deus seems to me as a large professional company .. unlike other well-known brands there are remarkably few reviews to be found .. the sales managers also have very little information .. now my question is how can a brand be so well-known and large while compared to other well-known ug brands there is very little to be found?

Dear people, I wonder the following. i am satisfied with the deus products that i have used .. the packaging is nice and oily nice and thin the only thing i find very strange .. deus seems to me as a large professional company .. unlike other well-known brands there are remarkably few reviews to be found .. the sales managers also have very little information .. now my question is how can a brand be so well-known and large while compared to other well-known ug brands there is very little to be found?
Hey! We are growing step by step every month, getting better and adding new improvements to our service. We have more than 500+ satisfied customers with our company. Additionally, we have recently just registered on the review websites and soon we will make an update about this so that our customers can leave any honest feedback about us and earn a rewards for this so that we can grow together.

Our manager already gave you a detailed answer about our experience with DHB. But, if no one answered you about their experience with DHB, it does not mean that no one has used this product. We understand and respect your opinion, but if you need to hear feedback directly from our customers, then we cannot force our customers to write a review just for you about their experience with DHB.

We appreciate your feedback and every opinion is very important to us. If you have any detailed questions, you can write here or just directly in PM. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Hey, still shipping to USA? Last time I tried to order stuff it got intercepted and I got a custom's notice.

Any recent custom issues? And any new % off deals?

Back