DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hey, still shipping to USA? Last time I tried to order stuff it got intercepted and I got a custom's notice.

Any recent custom issues? And any new % off deals?
Hey! Yes, we can ship to USA and all our parcels pass through customs without any problems. Estimated delivery time to USA is 12-17 days depending on the region.

Also, we make a 10% discount every month, usually this happens towards the end of the month. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

I placed a Deus order in August 2022, didn't write a review as I knew I had to use the products the following year. Well now I'm using Test C, Primobolan and dbol (all Deus products) so I can have my say. I'm injecting 3ml in the buttock in one shot (1ml Test c + 2ml Primobolan ) and the Pip is non-existent. It seems that miglyol is well tolerated by the body and easily absorbed. With an order that was 1.5k I can say that all my friends had no problems either. As for my protocol, I started to feel the first signs of the legitimacy of the products in the middle of the first week (thanks to the dbol) and then by the middle of the second week the first strong morning erections arrived (it had been a long time since I had because I was coming from 6 months drug free) and then of course strength gain and pumping. needless to continue describing the sensations, I'm having the same results I had in the past years with legitimate products. everything is working as it should.

I have to deny something read here on the forum, someone wrote that the amps are less than 1 ml, this is false, I measured and they are 1.1 ml, maybe even something more.

Now let's move on to constructive criticism, in the hope that some problems will be solved, which are easily solved:

- it is unacceptable that products are sold up to 5/6 months before their expiry date, especially for those who buy for resale, it is impossible to work with Deus, unless you want to sell expired products, because a 3/5k order is impossible to dispose of all in 2/3 months. this somewhat crazy lot/deadline management policy is backfiring, I know several deus resellers in my country who have been forced to interrupt their collaboration with deus, until the new lots arrive. How much money are you willing to lose @DeusChem ?

to conclude, Deus, considered as a whole (packaging, infinite range of molecules, excellent customer service, product quality,the best stealth shipping) is certainly one of the top brands in Europe.

Attachments

• 422FFE11-D6FE-4D89-B31B-AE0A8428419F.jpeg
    422FFE11-D6FE-4D89-B31B-AE0A8428419F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
- it is unacceptable that products are sold up to 5/6 months before their expiry date, especially for those who buy for resale, it is impossible to work with Deus, unless you want to sell expired products, because a 3/5k order is impossible to dispose of all in 2/3 months. this somewhat crazy lot/deadline management policy is backfiring, I know several deus resellers in my country who have been forced to interrupt their collaboration with deus, until the new lots arrive. How much money are you willing to lose @DeusChem ?
I realized that too. some products are new but the T3 Etc are kinda close to expiry date and most of us have paid a full price for it.

I placed a Deus order in August 2022, didn't write a review as I knew I had to use the products the following year. Well now I'm using Test C, Primobolan and dbol (all Deus products) so I can have my say. I'm injecting 3ml in the buttock in one shot (1ml Test c + 2ml Primobolan ) and the Pip is non-existent. It seems that miglyol is well tolerated by the body and easily absorbed. With an order that was 1.5k I can say that all my friends had no problems either. As for my protocol, I started to feel the first signs of the legitimacy of the products in the middle of the first week (thanks to the dbol) and then by the middle of the second week the first strong morning erections arrived (it had been a long time since I had because I was coming from 6 months drug free) and then of course strength gain and pumping. needless to continue describing the sensations, I'm having the same results I had in the past years with legitimate products. everything is working as it should.

I have to deny something read here on the forum, someone wrote that the amps are less than 1 ml, this is false, I measured and they are 1.1 ml, maybe even something more.

Now let's move on to constructive criticism, in the hope that some problems will be solved, which are easily solved:

to conclude, Deus, considered as a whole (packaging, infinite range of molecules, excellent customer service, product quality,the best stealth shipping) is certainly one of the top brands in Europe.
Hey! Thank you so much for your honest and detailed feedback, we really appreciate it!

Also, I understand you what you mean and we are working towards storing the newest batches. The batches are changing as we speak and in week or two most of the products will be shipped with new batches. Additionally, all end customers know that none of these products change the day after expiration date.

We respect each of our customers and every opinion is very important to us, your criticism is taken and noted, we will solve it very very soon. Thank you for pointing out what we can do better in the future, we really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day:)

Hey! Thank you so much for your honest and detailed feedback, we really appreciate it!

Also, I understand you what you mean and we are working towards storing the newest batches. The batches are changing as we speak and in week or two most of the products will be shipped with new batches. Additionally, all end customers know that none of these products change the day after expiration date.

We respect each of our customers and every opinion is very important to us, your criticism is taken and noted, we will solve it very very soon. Thank you for pointing out what we can do better in the future, we really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if you will have any questions and have a great day:)
Is it possible to replace our unopened packages with newer batches? Most of them are close to 1-2 months old. Alternatively, can you guarantee that they will still be usable after the expiry date?

Is it possible to replace our unopened packages with newer batches? Most of them are close to 1-2 months old. Alternatively, can you guarantee that they will still be usable after the expiry date?
Its no problem , exp date is a guideline until when the product is at least good .. purely to protect itself, a company will always give a much shorter use-by date than is actually the case. in the pharmaceutical industry it is also a part of marketing so that new batches are introduced and produced to be sold .. often a carrier oil with steroids, if properly stored in the right conditions, can last up to a year or 2 years after the expiration of the indicated date to use ..

This is my first order. There were problems with the shipment. It was delayed more than 15 days. In total I waited more than 1 month. But usually orders don't take more than 2 weeks.

However, the order arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged.

When they put more offers I will buy another order. I'm looking forward to adding the rewards on their website

:)

So is this an actual licensed pharmacy? Do you know if the expiration date isn't completely arbitrary? Do you know if any of these things even actually expire near or at the dates? Are you claiming they lose potency and become unviable?

I just wanted to say that for those people who care about nanoparticles, I recently order Deus Cabergoline and Dues Enclomiphene, and both if them contain the active ingredient, plus miscrocrystalline cellulose. Therefore, these tablets have no nanoparticles.

I wanted to ask Deus is it is possible to list the ingredients for all of your other tablets?

If this information is accurate, then that is good news for those of us who want to reduce our exposure to nanoparticles.

I just wanted to say that for those people who care about nanoparticles, I recently order Deus Cabergoline and Dues Enclomiphene, and both if them contain the active ingredient, plus miscrocrystalline cellulose. Therefore, these tablets have no nanoparticles.

I wanted to ask Deus is it is possible to list the ingredients for all of your other tablets?

If this information is accurate, then that is good news for those of us who want to reduce our exposure to nanoparticles.
No one cares. Is it gluten free too?

So is this an actual licensed pharmacy? Do you know if the expiration date isn't completely arbitrary? Do you know if any of these things even actually expire near or at the dates? Are you claiming they lose potency and become unviable?
I am not claiming that products stop being good after expiration. I have often used advanced products from previous years, expired for some years, and they have remained unchanged in terms of effectiveness and power. So there is no problem for the final user in buying products close to expiry. But unfortunately most people believe that the drugs no longer work on the expiration day. For this reason the two Deus dealers in my country have changed brands. I think it's madness to produce great products and lose customers who buy 3/5k monthly, due to a silly problem like expiration date too close. Is it too difficult to produce a new batch every year with a 3-year expiry? Other brands do it, so it can be done. did you ask me if Deus is a pharmaceutical company? It is not. It is a ugl but qualitatively close to pharmaceutical grade.

I am not claiming that products stop being good after expiration. I have often used advanced products from previous years, expired for some years, and they have remained unchanged in terms of effectiveness and power. So there is no problem for the final user in buying products close to expiry. But unfortunately most people believe that the drugs no longer work on the expiration day. For this reason the two Deus dealers in my country have changed brands. I think it's madness to produce great products and lose customers who buy 3/5k monthly, due to a silly problem like expiration date too close. Is it too difficult to produce a new batch every year with a 3-year expiry? Other brands do it, so it can be done. did you ask me if Deus is a pharmaceutical company? It is not. It is a ugl but qualitatively close to pharmaceutical grade.
Yeah idk if you order labels from China or India which there is a high probability that he does then they have arbitrary dates that mean nothing. If he buys 1k labels they are all printed with the same date. So it’s completely irrelevant and makes no difference whatsoever. If he had April 2055 printed on the labels would that make you feel better? Lmfao

If you don't care, then why are you replying to this topic? You are ultra low IQ. Don't ever reply to me again.
No definitely smarter than literally everyone on this forum. For sure. You can tell by the way someone uses language it’s actually quite objective. You could have AI analyze every post from every user and and create like a pseudo-intelligence index that would be pretty damn accurate all things considered.

Anywho, if I’m understanding correctly, you are using unlicensed pharmaceuticals without a prescription and you are worried about nano particles? You should be more worried about climate change ffs. If that went over your head that translates as you shouldn’t be worried.

And you’re worried about what? eating nano particles? Or are you snorting or smoking caber or something? I’m so confused. But if you are snorting caber how is it? Gets you f*cked up? I know a guy who I asked him that and he said yes…well I mean he was shaking his head up and down so I think that was a yes.

You’re an idiot. He’s not going to make anything new he just going to put new labels on his bottles. Wow the collective Iq here is astoundingly low.
No they won't. I have Deus stuff sitting here and the pills are stamped on the foil and the box and the oils....no one is picking labels off of bottles and putting new labels on. That's insane. Totally insane. Wherever you come from, go away.

No they won't. I have Deus stuff sitting here and the pills are stamped on the foil and the box and the oils....no one is picking labels off of bottles and putting new labels on. That's insane. Totally insane. Wherever you come from, go away.
Oh lord you just don’t get it. Am I like telling you Santa Claus doesn’t exist with this hard dose of reality? You don’t understand how any of this UG steroid production and distribution works. I am breaking hearts and taking names this forum wasn’t ready I’m sorry guys I’ll dial down the truthiness and go easy on you

Hey! The Deus Medical manufacturer gave us an information that the tablets may contain cellulose mix, stearate mg or ca, talc. Also, MCC mix may contain lactose.

Additionally, I don't have information about nanoparticles, but I will try to find out some information and let you know about it. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

Back