DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

@DeusChem, Can you post a new labtest from 3-TrenBomed, and what carieroil is used for this, thanks
Hey! The test report for the current batch is uploaded to our website and you can check it on the product page. Also, Miglyol-812 (MCT) is used in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil. Let me know if you will have any questions:)

What's your seizure rate for stuff going to the USA? I assume if orals only it's very low? BG used to sell Deus and orals had some stealth.
Hey! At the moment, we can ship to USA all our products (including orals, injeсtables and peptides&hgh) and each parcel pass through customs without any problems and successful shipping rate is 100%. Estimated delivery time to USA is 12-17 days depending on the region. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

Reactions: T&H
I'm done with Deus. Nothing against their distributors, but it's 100% apparent their production quality control is severely lacking.

One year ago, I ordered several Test E packs. Something was wrong with the Test E and it caused the most severe PIP you can imagine. Large, hot, swollen lumps that lasted for days. After reaching out, I was told "they are aware of the problem and it appears to be a problem with the enanthate ester in the batch". Several other people reported the same problem with the Test E; nightmarish PIP that felt like serious bacterial infections.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, I ordered a few packs of Test C and added a couple bottles of HCG to the order. The Test C seems good like usual, however, the their HCG is causing massive swollen lumps at injection site. I use bacteriostatic water and swab with alcohol. I thought maybe one of the HCG bottles was a fluke, but here's a photo of an injection from the second HCG bottle after two days (top lump). The bottom lump was from the first bottle of HCG.

I've gone through maybe 17 or 18 bottled of HCG from other sources and I've haven't had even mild discomfort never mind large swollen lumps.

Tl;dr: The people at DeusChem and DeusPower do a great job but their producers in India are sketchy as fuck. I believe they have serious quality control issues assuming there's any quality control at all in their factories.

April Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 28.04.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Tadalafil, Dapoxetine, Cabergoline, and Exemastane are all high-quality drugs. The newer batches of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine work as expected, and I can vouch that they work like a charm!

They seem to have turned into scammers, or there's a misunderstanding.

I paid them for two orders recently. 3 packs of pills never arrived, and when I tried to order more, they canceled my order, kept the bitcoin and ghosted me.

@DeusChem Surely this is just an oversight / accident / whatever?

I paid them for two orders recently. 3 packs of pills never arrived, and when I tried to order more, they canceled my order, kept the bitcoin and ghosted me.

Do you use giaciacol in your oils deus?

Hey! We are not a scammers and we do not scam our customers. Probably, your order was cancelled because we received less amount of your order than we expected. When paying with Bitcoin, the system automatically puts the status "Canceled" if you send less amount that we expected for your order, so please be careful how much Bitcoins you send, because we don't cancel orders for no reason. If the payment amount is correct, then the status will automatically change to "Payment Received" after your payment is confirmed in btc network.

Also, please send me your previous order number in PM and I will send a request to our warehouse and we will check if our warehouse made a mistake. Thank you and waiting for your reply!;)

Hey! We are not a scammers and we do not scam our customers. Probably, your order was cancelled because we received less amount of your order than we expected. When paying with Bitcoin, the system automatically puts the status "Canceled" if you send less amount that we expected for your order, so please be careful how much Bitcoins you send, because we don't cancel orders for no reason. If the payment amount is correct, then the status will automatically change to "Payment Received" after your payment is confirmed in btc network.

Also, please send me your previous order number in PM and I will send a request to our warehouse and we will check if our warehouse made a mistake. Thank you and waiting for your reply!;)
This turned out to be a stupid misunderstanding. So, Deus did not turn scammer.

First, I sent $x in dollars instead of euros. At first I thought the cost of Bitcoin went down, so the value did too. Nope... I sent them USD and they shipped it anyway. I'm gonna send them the remaining fees.

Second, I did add some orders to the cart, BUT the cookies clear after X number of minutes. It didn't save my cart, so I never made the order when I added more stuff later. Annoying feature, but also adds a layer of security.

Thanks for getting back to me and resolving the issues. I appreciate it.

Hello! whats the current expiration date of your oxandrolone? I would like to stock up,but last time I purchased the expiration date was October 2023.

Hello! whats the current expiration date of your oxandrolone? I would like to stock up,but last time I purchased the expiration date was October 2023.
Hey! Yes, the current expiration date of ANAVAMED 10 (Oxandrolone) is until October 2023, but we should receive a new batch this/next week. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

This turned out to be a stupid misunderstanding. So, Deus did not turn scammer.

First, I sent $x in dollars instead of euros. At first I thought the cost of Bitcoin went down, so the value did too. Nope... I sent them USD and they shipped it anyway. I'm gonna send them the remaining fees.

Second, I did add some orders to the cart, BUT the cookies clear after X number of minutes. It didn't save my cart, so I never made the order when I added more stuff later. Annoying feature, but also adds a layer of security.

Thanks for getting back to me and resolving the issues. I appreciate it.
Thank you for clarifying:)

Dear, Customers!

⭐️ Finally, we have launched our Rewards program!

Join DeusChem Rewards and unlock access to:

✅ Cashback
✅ Rewards
✅ Giveaways & Competitions

✅ Free products and more

❗️ Check more info about our Rewards program here:
www.deuschem.com/rewards

May Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 26.05.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Got DHB from this source and half of it arrived crashed. I was able to uncrash some, but not the others. Three amps remain crashed after several hours of heating them in near boiling water. Few large crystals remain undissolved, and the whole amp crystalyzes upon cooling down. Any suggestions on uncrashing them?

Back