DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

He’s not going to make anything new he just going to put new labels on his bottles.
Hey! Please make some research about the brand and their products before criticizing it. All expiration dates are stamped on the packaging and on the ampoules of our products and we have never used labels.

On our website, practically on every product page you can find video reviews that confirm this. Also, our customers who have used our product have already answered to you. If you have any questions, you can ask them to me directly here or in PM without any problems;)

No they won't. I have Deus stuff sitting here and the pills are stamped on the foil and the box and the oils....no one is picking labels off of bottles and putting new labels on.
Yes, you are absolutely right:)

This is my first order. There were problems with the shipment. It was delayed more than 15 days. In total I waited more than 1 month. But usually orders don't take more than 2 weeks.

However, the order arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged.

When they put more offers I will buy another order. I'm looking forward to adding the rewards on their website

:)
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it!:cool:

The new batch of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine can now be easily quartered.

However, the old batches of Liothyronine T3, Cabergoline, and Exemastane have become difficult to split into any form due to their sand-like texture.

No they won't. I have Deus stuff sitting here and the pills are stamped on the foil and the box and the oils....no one is picking labels off of bottles and putting new labels on. That's insane. Totally insane. Wherever you come from, go away.

oh lord let’s work on reading 101 today. “Going to put new labels on his vials” does not in any way indicate that labels are being taken off existing vials. Which also implies that you are what going to send your vials back to him or something? LOL. I guess steroids can make you dumb. Debunked!

Now the proper American English reading of that statement is that he has vials that have been made up at a certain point in time, maybe idk he bought 1 kg of test cyp in March 2021. From that kg he made up 500 vials. If he doesn’t print his own labels he may have bulked ordered them from a third party. Or he stamps them. He maybe has labeled 200 of those vials arbitrarily with an exp. of March 2023, and now he will either just stamp or order new labels with an exp of March 2024 and slap them on the vials produced in March 2021. And voila. Now there’s a “new” batch LOL. He’s not producing at a scale that resellers are getting stuck with expired product that they can’t move and send back to him for credit.
I mean ffs do you think he even knows when his raws were made or when they expire?

I just did up some of my own and they have an arbitrary date of Jan 2026. Completely made up date and I’m not getting inspected so it doesn’t matter and the person who buys it will have no way of knowing. Amazing. And more importantly, it will be good until that date and long after.

Last edited:
oh lord let’s work on reading 101 today. “Going to put new labels on his vials” does not in any way indicate that labels are being taken off existing vials. Which also implies that you are what going to send your vials back to him or something? LOL. I guess steroids can make you dumb. Debunked!

Now the proper American English reading of that statement is that he has vials that have been made up at a certain point in time, maybe idk he bought 1 kg of test cyp in March 2021. From that kg he made up 500 vials. If he doesn’t print his own labels he may have bulked ordered them from a third party. Or he stamps them. He maybe has labeled 200 of those vials arbitrarily with an exp. of March 2023, and now he will either just stamp or order new labels with an exp of March 2024 and slap them on the vials produced in March 2021. And voila. Now there’s a “new” batch LOL. He’s not producing at a scale that resellers are getting stuck with expired product that they can’t move and send back to him for credit.
I mean ffs do you think he even knows when his raws were made or when they expire?

I just did up some of my own and they have an arbitrary date of Jan 2026. Completely made up date and I’m not getting inspected so it doesn’t matter and the person who buys it will have no way of knowing. Amazing. And more importantly, it will be good until that date and long after.
Yeah, we can discuss possibilities and fantasies all day long, but that's all they are.

When the products are close to or past expiration, most sellers have sales and sell them out that way. The profit margins are so high that all these sellers can afford to dump old stock if they don't sell the older product.

I don't know why you are wasting your time. If you have evidence of Deus doing the above, then show the evidence. Otherwise, you are talking shit and not helping anyone.

If people are getting sold older products, then that only shows that Deus is more honest because they could do as you describe, and try and fake their products, passing old off as new. But they don't seem to be doing that.

Yeah, we can discuss possibilities and fantasies all day long, but that's all they are.

When the products are close to or past expiration, most sellers have sales and sell them out that way. The profit margins are so high that all these sellers can afford to dump old stock if they don't sell the older product.

I don't know why you are wasting your time. If you have evidence of Deus doing the above, then show the evidence. Otherwise, you are talking shit and not helping anyone.

If people are getting sold older products, then that only shows that Deus is more honest because they could do as you describe, and try and fake their products, passing old off as new. But they don't seem to be doing that.
I know he is doing that that because he’s not going to get audited or anything and he’s going to cut literally every corner he can because he can and it doesn’t matter. I’m not sure these things ever expire.

Like seriously does testosterone depot even expire? Like 10 years on that vial is still gonna be good.

That’s the point…

I made that in my bathtub and put a fancy label on it and now its pharmacy grade and so not only do you get to lie to yourself about the “quality” but I sell that for super cheap $45 USD
Cool story bro, hope you are happy now.

Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it!:cool:
What's your seizure rate for stuff going to the USA? I assume if orals only it's very low? BG used to sell Deus and orals had some stealth.

What's your seizure rate for stuff going to the USA? I assume if orals only it's very low? BG used to sell Deus and orals had some stealth.
Only issue I have with their old batch tabs are, that you can’t split them properly because the texture feels like sand.

I used a pill cutter and I found that I was able to get them into even sized half pieces.
It's not possible to split the old batches of pills evenly. I specifically bought a quarter splitter that has a Stanley knife in it, which cuts directly into 1/4th of all pills, but it doesn't work with the old batch tabs from Deus. The pharmaceutical T3 from Turkey splits evenly with no little pieces or dust, but with the Deus tabs, my whole table becomes covered in dust from the tabs, and they are unevenly sized too. Perhaps a recommendation for Deus is to make them circular instead of square-shaped.

It's not possible to split the old batches of pills evenly. I specifically bought a quarter splitter that has a Stanley knife in it, which cuts directly into 1/4th of all pills, but it doesn't work with the old batch tabs from Deus. The pharmaceutical T3 from Turkey splits evenly with no little pieces or dust, but with the Deus tabs, my whole table becomes covered in dust from the tabs, and they are unevenly sized too. Perhaps a recommendation for Deus is to make them circular instead of square-shaped.
That's too bad. I only have the newer tablets. I didn't know there was a difference between old and new ones. I use a basic plastic pill cutter and cut them into halfs.

Cool story bro, hope you are happy now.
yes having the basic knowledge and competency to make own safe injectables and customize them as I like and save significant amounts of money instead of leaving money on the table because of blatant ignorance is a cool story indeed

Back