DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Got DHB from this source and half of it arrived crashed. I was able to uncrash some, but not the others. Three amps remain crashed after several hours of heating them in near boiling water. Few large crystals remain undissolved, and the whole amp crystalyzes upon cooling down. Any suggestions on uncrashing them?
Yeah i had the same experience with the one i ordered, funny how the one brewed by pharmasource never crashed despite of keeping it in the fridge, guess the brewer experince is also a plus.

Got DHB from this source and half of it arrived crashed. I was able to uncrash some, but not the others. Three amps remain crashed after several hours of heating them in near boiling water. Few large crystals remain undissolved, and the whole amp crystalyzes upon cooling down. Any suggestions on uncrashing them?
Hot water and leave the ampule there a couple of minutes, stir it up and inject.

Avoid mixing with with another compound that’s not at the same DHB ampule temperature, otherwise you will cool down the oil and will cristalize it again (with a huge PIP as consequence)

(I’ve been through the same with Deus)

Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you that ENCLOMIMED 25 (Enclomiphene Citrate) is back in stock and available for order!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Just a heads up for DeusChem (that's where I purchased the products).

Your test-e is giving me PIP for some reason.

Last year I got a few boxes of test-e which caused PIP. Lucky for me a part of those boxes had different batch numbers, so I used those instead. They were not the quality I was used to, but were somewhat better and didn't give me much PIP as the amps that I kept aside.

But, right now I have new test-e amps from you guys and this also gives me PIP.

It's not to the point where I get a red hot swelling lump. But the muscles in my glute do feel sore for 4 days and my muscle does feel swollen.

Also my bloodwork shows slightly elevated inflammation markers, which shouldn't happen a few days after pinning and with a few days of rest (no gym).

I've attached the amp that I was currently using and a picture of all the amps that I had last year. Those amps are expired now anyway, so I'll throw them in the trash.

Not all is bad. I also used your tren-e and tren-a and had zero problems with that.

PS. I switched to another source and been using them for a few weeks now and have had zero PIP with them. So in case you are wondering, it's not caused by my bad pinning technique. It's really the test-e that was causing the problem.

Not sure if others experience the same thing. Maybe something to look into.

Attachments

• old.jpeg
    old.jpeg
    526.7 KB · Views: 50
  • new.jpeg
    new.jpeg
    500.8 KB · Views: 53
Just a heads up for DeusChem (that's where I purchased the products).

Your test-e is giving me PIP for some reason.

Last year I got a few boxes of test-e which caused PIP. Lucky for me a part of those boxes had different batch numbers, so I used those instead. They were not the quality I was used to, but were somewhat better and didn't give me much PIP as the amps that I kept aside.

But, right now I have new test-e amps from you guys and this also gives me PIP.

It's not to the point where I get a red hot swelling lump. But the muscles in my glute do feel sore for 4 days and my muscle does feel swollen.

Also my bloodwork shows slightly elevated inflammation markers, which shouldn't happen a few days after pinning and with a few days of rest (no gym).

I've attached the amp that I was currently using and a picture of all the amps that I had last year. Those amps are expired now anyway, so I'll throw them in the trash.

Not all is bad. I also used your tren-e and tren-a and had zero problems with that.

PS. I switched to another source and been using them for a few weeks now and have had zero PIP with them. So in case you are wondering, it's not caused by my bad pinning technique. It's really the test-e that was causing the problem.

Not sure if others experience the same thing. Maybe something to look into.
there were some problems with test e raws last year several producers had these complaints ... when you did flower arrangements was your test level as it should be after an injection? in other words, was the testo itself well dosed apart from the inflammation markers?

there were some problems with test e raws last year several producers had these complaints ... when you did flower arrangements was your test level as it should be after an injection? in other words, was the testo itself well dosed apart from the inflammation markers?

Yeah, blood work showed it was dosed correctly. Never had problems with it being under or overdosed.

Anyone from USA ordered recently, if so what was the TA? I see a 10% code and wanting some anadrol. I know on their orals they use stealth which shouldn't be a problem getting through.

Anyone from USA ordered recently, if so what was the TA? I see a 10% code and wanting some anadrol. I know on their orals they use stealth which shouldn't be a problem getting through.
Hey bro, always fully stealth and without issues for me,, 15-17 days to US + 2-3 days for shipping and tracking, am gonna us this 10% code too))))

Reactions: T&H
Hey bro, always fully stealth and without issues for me,, 15-17 days to US + 2-3 days for shipping and tracking, am gonna us this 10% code too))))
Well a little hesitant as the source is inactive here and on other forums they're on. And since very few members even post here. No other Deus resellers on here either and don't mention Steriodfy as they're an overpriced garbage source.

@DeusChem hello, quick question, does oil winstrol affect in some way the half life?? Like for example extending it a bit ???
Hey! I personally think that the oil will act a little faster, because the crystal is already dissolved, but in water it is not dissolved. But I would mention the fact that the difference is so small, so it may be relevant only to some professional athletes or bodybuilders, but in any case they will check on themselves in fact. Let me know if you will have any other questions;)

Well a little hesitant as the source is inactive here and on other forums they're on. And since very few members even post here. No other Deus resellers on here either and don't mention Steriodfy as they're an overpriced garbage source.
LOL completely agree on steroidify haha, i´ll never get how or why not official deus resellers get away with selling the shit so overpriced, Steroidify is not the only one, i mean it is hard to believe that some guys would actually buy deus gear at those crazy prices, amazing

Back