DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Hi.

First small “test” order. Telmisatan and nebivolol. I'll tell you how it all went.
Hey! Thank you for your order and posting updates! We will be very glad to you if you will post any honest feedback when you will receive your order:)

Good afternoon colleagues, order received 13 days from payment, super stealthy shipping, great deal with the source, any questions I had on the same day he answered me. Now to test the material.

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_204914.jpg
    IMG_20231107_204914.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 112
do you have new batch for equipose yet? im thinking to make order
Hey! Thank you for your question! Yes, we have a new batch for the EQUIMED 250 in our stock, and you can find the test report on our website product page. Let us know if you will have any other questions and have a great day:)

Good afternoon colleagues, order received 13 days from payment, super stealthy shipping, great deal with the source, any questions I had on the same day he answered me. Now to test the material.
Hey! Thank you for noticing us that you have successfully received your order and posting your feedback - we really appreciated it!;)

Order landed (USA) today, ~17 days total after placing, ~13 days actually in transit. All orals. Shipped stealthily to get through customs as written in their FAQ. Pleasure doing business ;)

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 91
Order landed (USA) today, ~17 days total after placing, ~13 days actually in transit. All orals. Shipped stealthily to get through customs as written in their FAQ. Pleasure doing business ;)
Hey! Thank you for your feedback and noticing us that you have successfully received your order - we really appreciate it! Have a nice day:)

⚫ Black Friday Sale 20% OFF!

Dear, Customers!

The Biggest DeusChem Black Friday sale is now live! Get exclusive offer for all Deus Medical products from November 20th up to November 27th!

Please, find our offer below:

◼ NOVEMBER 20-23
10% OFF
on all products with coupon code "BLACK10"

NOVEMBER 24-27
20% OFF
on all products with coupon code "BLACK20"

Please note:
Rewards points can't be used with black friday coupons. Also, accumulation of rewards points will be available as usual, but you will able to use your points only after 27th November.

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

❄️CHRISTMAS TIME SPECIALS ✨

Hello, Dear Deus Athletes!

It’s been a great year together and Santa has come to us earlier. During this festive season, we want to express our appreciation for your trust and loyalty, we’re grateful to have customers as wonderful as you ☃️

✨2500€ - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

To participate, you need to place an order with a total sum of 150 EUR (shipping included) and more. They who placed and paid for an order between 4th December and 30th December will enter the lottery automatically. All orders need to be placed through an account. The winners will be announced each December Sunday.

The 2500€ store credit will be divided in 8 prizes:

❄️ 1 week (4 December - 9 December) - 150€ x2
Winners will be announced on 10th December

❄️ 2 week (11 December - 16 December) - 250€ x2
Winners will be announced on 17th December

❄️ 3 week (18 December - 23 December) - 350€ x2
Winners will be announced on 24th December

❄️ 4 week (25 December - 30 December) - 500€ x2
Winners will be announced on 31th December

Eight lucky customers will be randomly picked by their order id using this website: random.org (No personal data will be used for selection)

All winners will be able to spend their store credit on all our products.

Good luck and wish you all good health guys!

My order hasn't moved since 24th November. This time I'm having a terrible experience.

Attachments

• IMG_20231211_145343.jpg
    IMG_20231211_145343.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 57

❄️WINNERS ANNOUCED!⭐

1 WEEK (4 December - 10 December) - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

You can check the Giveaway results on our website here:
deuschem.com/blog/christmas-time-specials

The store credit for each winner will be added to their account balance as reward points.

Stay in touch to see the next Giveaway results️!

Last edited:
Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you, that after a long delay FOLLISTATIN (Activin-Binding Protein) is back in stock and available for order!