DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

December Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "XMAS10"

(This promotion will be available until 29.12.2023, Midnight UTC time)

May your Christmas be bright and cheerful. Happy holidays!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

❄️WINNERS ANNOUCED!⭐

2 WEEK (11 December - 17 December) - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

You can check the Giveaway results on our website here:
deuschem.com/blog/christmas-time-specials

The store credit for each winner will be added to their account balance as reward points.

Stay in touch to see the next Giveaway results️!

❄️WINNERS ANNOUCED!⭐

3 WEEK (18 December - 24 December) - STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

The store credit for each winner will be added to their account balance as reward points.

Stay in touch to see the next Giveaway results️!

Hi there!!! Everything was fecking great delivery just a week ( fast as a run), stealth as a shite:) this is my second order, no hassle with payment or delivery top notch. Just from this delivery when I scratch of protective layer from code, the code was gone with it... This order I'll gonna try next week... Then I'll let u know lads what's the storyyy.thx for attention

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_022756.jpg
    IMG_20231229_022756.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20231229_023641.jpg
    IMG_20231229_023641.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Hi there!!! Everything was fecking great delivery just a week ( fast as a run), stealth as a shite:) this is my second order, no hassle with payment or delivery top notch. Just from this delivery when I scratch of protective layer from code, the code was gone with it... This order I'll gonna try next week... Then I'll let u know lads what's the storyyy.thx for attention
Hey! Thank you for noticing us that you have successfully received your order and for your honest feedback! We are here to serve you!

Yeah, unfortunately, sometimes there can be issues with QR code, but we are working on it.

Let us know if you will have any questions and we hope that you will shop with us again soon

❄️WINNERS ANNOUCED!⭐

4 WEEK (25 December – 31 December) – STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY

Stay in touch and wishing you all good health!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 2x Cashback on all our products!

Shop more – Earn more Double

(This promotion will be available until 07.01.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

Wish you all good health guys and stay in touch!

January Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 26.01.2024, Midnight UTC time)

@DeusChem Hello my friend,

I received my little order.

Delay confirmation order > shipping delivered 10-15 days to EU country.

Thanks for your kindness and for your professionalism ❤️

I start the cycle when i have the possibility, i have the results of my blood work in around 2-3 weeks.

Have a blessed weekend

Sincerely.

Lundgren

IMG_20240120_124852.jpgIMG_20240120_124404.jpgIMG_20240120_124507.jpgIMG_20240120_124521.jpgIMG_20240120_131413.jpg

@DeusChem Hello my friend,

I received my little order.

Delay confirmation order > shipping delivered 10-15 days to EU country.

Thanks for your kindness and for your professionalism ❤️

I start the cycle when i have the possibility, i have the results of my blood work in around 2-3 weeks.

Have a blessed weekend

Sincerely.

Lundgren

View attachment 275416View attachment 275417View attachment 275418View attachment 275419View attachment 275420
Hey! Thank you for your honest feedback about our service and for those amazing photos that you have made!

We hope that you will have such a great and meaningful experience with our products. We take pride in our work, and our sincerest hope is that it helps each one of our customers to achieve their goals.

We will appreciate if you will share with us your blood work and how your cycle will be going, it is very important for us that each of our customers was satisfied. Have a wonderful day :)

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

We offer 2x Cashback on all our products!

(This promotion will be available until 05.02.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

Wish you all good health guys and stay in touch!

second shipment from this source, from payment to delivery 14 days, payment by bank transfer 1 day for confirmation and another day for shipping, always great treatment, the product is very good, the stealth is really good. I will continue buying from this source.IMG_20240129_164007.jpg

Hey! Thank you for your honest feedback about our service and for those amazing photos that you have made!

We hope that you will have such a great and meaningful experience with our products. We take pride in our work, and our sincerest hope is that it helps each one of our customers to achieve their goals.

We will appreciate if you will share with us your blood work and how your cycle will be going, it is very important for us that each of our customers was satisfied. Have a wonderful day :)
My wife has been getting great results with SR9009.

second shipment from this source, from payment to delivery 14 days, payment by bank transfer 1 day for confirmation and another day for shipping, always great treatment, the product is very good, the stealth is really good. I will continue buying from this source.View attachment 276627
Hey! Thank you so much for your honest feedback about our service and our products!

We hope that your cycle will be successful and you will achieve your goals.

We will appreciate if you will share with us how is your cycle will be going, it is very important for us that each of our customers was satisfied. Have a wonderful day :)