DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

March Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 29.03.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

We offer 2x Cashback on all our products!

(This promotion will be available until 08.04.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

Wish you all good health guys and stay in touch!

@DeusChem Your product looks great, but I sent you an email and no one responded ! Please reply me !
Hey! Thank you for noticing is about it! Could you please provide us your order number or email address in PM and we will check your order status for you.

Let us know if you will have any questions and waiting for your reply, thank you;)

April Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 26.04.2024, Midnight UTC time)

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 06.05.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

I’ve made two order and paid twice with Btc on both orders. 1st order test cyp as I’m on TRT and like a surplus. 2nd order is PCT stuff. First order says shipped but hasn’t reached the U.S. I get you can’t control the mail/shipping time itself so I’m not stressing it too hard.

2nd order I paid over a week ago with Btc to the address they said to send it to and they keep copy pasting a response claiming to have not received it. I got the screenshot of their email with exact wallet to sent payment to and even sent screenshot of that amount being sent via coinbase Btc wallet to them. Yet they keep acting like they haven’t got it?

What’s funny is second order is just for PCT stuff. Tamox and clomid. Any way we can rectify this? Still planning to write up a review here IF/when I get it.

Last edited:
Here is the email stating my order number with instructions to send Btc to their wallet. Here is a screen shot of the funds being sent to that wallet. Why am I getting emails saying they don’t have the payment?

Attachments

• IMG_3225.jpeg
    IMG_3225.jpeg
    470.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2969.png
    IMG_2969.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 21
Be extremely careful with this company. Two orders. First order not received. Second order they keep spamming me with a email to make a payment with Paybis even though I’ve already sent them payment over 10 days ago.

A lot of people bad mouth Naps but they at least didn’t pull this sort of nonsense. The nerve to ask for double payment on some shady site nobody has ever heard of. Took a chance with people on Meso and got burned twice. Lesson learned.
IMG_3241.png

Last edited:
Update: It appears payment was accepted. Not sure what that was all about. Will update and leave a review if/when product arrives.

What’s the carrier oil for the testosterone base/testosterone suspension?
Hey! Thank you for your question! We use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil.

Let us know if you will have any other questions and have a nice day, thank you:)

May Sale!

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 31.05.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Sorry for doubting Dues. I’m happy with my orders!
Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it! We hope that you will reach all your main goals using our products!

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day, thank you;)

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 10.06.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Hey! Thank you for your question! We use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil.

Let us know if you will have any other questions and have a nice day, thank you:)
You sure about that?? I’m using your test base and smells like guaiacol to me.

You sure about that?? I’m using your test base and smells like guaiacol to me.
Hey! Thank you for your reply! Yes, we use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil, including Test Base.

Please note, that we do not use Guaiacol in our oil based products.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day, thank you;)