DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

We offer 2x Cashback on all our products!

(This promotion will be available until 05.02.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

Wish you all good health guys and stay in touch!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com
I understand that if I buy €200, then I have €200 in the account to order again?

I understand that if I buy €200, then I have €200 in the account to order again?
Hey! Thank you for your question! When you will place your order for any amount through an account you will get a 6% Cashback on your account balance and Cashback will be automatically added to your account balance after the payment is received.

For example, if you will place an order with amount of 100.00 Euros you will get 6.00 Euros Cashback and you will be able to use it for your next orders.

Also, when you will place your order, please register or login to your account.

Please note, that our 2x Cashback promotion have already ended. Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day :)

Will there ever be a day when deus medical will start making Isotretinoin? I always want to order from you guys (did once everything was awesome) since you have awesome prices but the cost of double shipping is not worth buying from two vendors just because one doesn't have Isotretinoin.

Same question about vials. Is there even slight chance you will be providing stuff in vials instead of ampules only ?

Will there ever be a day when deus medical will start making Isotretinoin? I always want to order from you guys (did once everything was awesome) since you have awesome prices but the cost of double shipping is not worth buying from two vendors just because one doesn't have Isotretinoin.

Same question about vials. Is there even slight chance you will be providing stuff in vials instead of ampules only ?
Hey! Thank you for your questions and for your honest feedback about our service! Unfortunately, Deus Medical manufacturer do not plan to produce Isotretinoin in near future.

Also, about the vials, the Deus Medical manufacturer plans to produce injectable products in vials by the end of 2024, but may be some delays.

Let us know if you will have any other questions and have a nice day;)

February Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 23.02.2024, Midnight UTC time)

@DeusChem hello, wanted to ask how is the enclomiphene doing regarding sales? I mean, do you plan on continuing production of it? I feel way better on it than on hcg and right now at least here you are the only one offering it, tbh i don’t understand how anyone would rather use clomiphene over enclo, thanks

@DeusChem hello, wanted to ask how is the enclomiphene doing regarding sales? I mean, do you plan on continuing production of it? I feel way better on it than on hcg and right now at least here you are the only one offering it, tbh i don’t understand how anyone would rather use clomiphene over enclo, thanks
Hey! Thank you for your honest feedback about our product and for your question! Sure, we plan to continuing production of our ENCLOMIMED 25 (Enclomiphene Citrate).

Also, we are happy to hear that our product helps you to feel yourself better. Let us know if you will have any other questions and thank you for being part of our community :)

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 04.03.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Cashback will be automatically added to your account after the payment is received.

3 shipment received, from the day of payment, received in 14 days, everything correct, always fast communication. I will continue buying from this source.IMG_20240227_151824.jpg

3 shipment received, from the day of payment, received in 14 days, everything correct, always fast communication. I will continue buying from this source.View attachment 278277
Hey! Thank you for noticing us that you have successfully received your order and for your honest feedback about our service - we really appreciate it!

We hope that your cycle will be successful and you will achieve your goals - it is very important for us that each of our customers was satisfied.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a great day, thank you :)

Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you, that TESTOMED C 250 is back in stock and available for order!

Contact us:info@deuschem.com

Back In Stock!

Dear, Deus Athletes!

We are glad to inform you, that:

✅ Tudca (Liver Support) from Biaxol is back in stock and available for order!

✅ BPC-157 Capsules from Biaxol is back in stock and available for order!

Please note, that Biaxol BPC-157 Capsules is available only for retail orders, but closer to the end of this month we will have a new stock and it will be available for wholesale orders as well.

Shop here:
www.deuschem.com

Winstrol definetly legit but their anadrol seems to be probably dianabol.

Took 200mg to try
no lethargy
no appetite supress, actually more hunger just like dbol

2x CashBack

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 04.03.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Meaning twice the amount of product for the same price or what?

Meaning twice the amount of product for the same price or what?
Hey! Thank you for your question! When you will place your order for any amount through an account you will get a 6% Cashback on your account balance and Cashback will be automatically added to your account balance after the payment is received.

For example, if you will place an order with amount of 100.00 Euros you will get 6.00 Euros Cashback and you will be able to use it for your next orders. Also, when you will place your order, please register or login to your account.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day :)