DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you that new batches for these products are already available for order:

• 3-TRENBOMED 150
• DECAMED 250
• DECAMED PP 100
• MASTERMED E 200
• MASTERMED P 100
• PARAMED 76.5
• SUSTAMED 250
• TESTOMED C 250
• TESTOMED P 100
• THYROMED 50
• TRENBOMED A 100
• TRENBOMED E 200

You can find the new test reports on the product pages on our website.

Shop here:
www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

A 2 weeks ago I bought €100 from BuyDeus and paid with Paybis (with a $5 extra cost because of this). My order was put on hold. After a week of not changing status.
A week later, after no answer, I wrote more email but they didn't respond me. At that point I started to look online to see if other people had problems with this source and method of payment, and found that a lot of people that paid through Paybis have had the same problem.
So... I guess if you don't want to risk your money don't buy from them.
Excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language.

A 2 weeks ago I bought €100 from BuyDeus and paid with Paybis (with a $5 extra cost because of this). My order was put on hold. After a week of not changing status.
A week later, after no answer, I wrote more email but they didn't respond me. At that point I started to look online to see if other people had problems with this source and method of payment, and found that a lot of people that paid through Paybis have had the same problem.
So... I guess if you don't want to risk your money don't buy from them.
Excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language.
Hey! Please note, that we are not "BuyDeus" - we are a different company with a different name and service - "DeusChem" and we never scam our customers and do not take any additional fees. Also, we do not accept payments through Paybis.

Please write directly to the BuyDeus support service or post this text in their thread here on the forum.

Let me know if you will have any other questions;)

Hey! Please note, that we are not "BuyDeus" - we are a different company with a different name and service - "DeusChem" and we never scam our customers and do not take any additional fees. Also, we do not accept payments through Paybis.

Please write directly to the BuyDeus support service or post this text in their thread here on the forum.

Let me know if you will have any other questions;)
Oh sorry, my fault.

I have posted on right thread now.

Thanks

Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you that CABERMED 0.5 (Cabergoline) is back in stock and available for order!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com

July Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 28.07.2023, Midnight UTC time)

I've been using the Deus win inject (oil) for a few weeks, only 2 ml a week, 1 ml on Monday and 1 ml on Thursday. On Monday, half a ml on both deltoids, and on Thursday, half a ml on both triceps. The intent is to exploit the local effect, typical of the win inj. I am thrilled with the results, I inject it in the morning at 6 AM, I train at 6 PM, the local effect is crazy, the muscle is so congested from the pumping that it seems to explode at any moment, sometimes the target muscle is so swollen that looks like a prosthesis. Great product

Bloods came in. Pinning 2x a week 250mg (125mg per pin) test C. Been ordering from deus for about a year. Blood was drawn in the morning day before my scheduled pin (pin thursday, bloods wednesday).

Test total - 1788 ng/dl
Free - 591.8 pg/ml
shbg - 20
estradiol < 15

Everything else is in range except my cholesterol is high despite a clean diet and my blood ranges are high
cell count - 6.24
hemoglobin - 18
hematocrit - 53.3

I'll be donating blood to try and get the hematocrit down. I was also dehydrated when I gave blood so that may have to do something with it. Pretty pleased with the #s. I hopped on trt years ago when my total test was in the high 200s in my mid 20s. Been pretty regular with it ever since. Never really had any sides, sex drive is good. I take Anastrozole maybe once a week 1mg.

I've been using the Deus win inject (oil) for a few weeks, only 2 ml a week, 1 ml on Monday and 1 ml on Thursday. On Monday, half a ml on both deltoids, and on Thursday, half a ml on both triceps. The intent is to exploit the local effect, typical of the win inj. I am thrilled with the results, I inject it in the morning at 6 AM, I train at 6 PM, the local effect is crazy, the muscle is so congested from the pumping that it seems to explode at any moment, sometimes the target muscle is so swollen that looks like a prosthesis. Great product
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your honest and detailed feedback - we really appreciate it:cool:

Bloods came in. Pinning 2x a week 250mg (125mg per pin) test C. Been ordering from deus for about a year. Blood was drawn in the morning day before my scheduled pin (pin thursday, bloods wednesday).

Test total - 1788 ng/dl
Free - 591.8 pg/ml
shbg - 20
estradiol < 15

Everything else is in range except my cholesterol is high despite a clean diet and my blood ranges are high
cell count - 6.24
hemoglobin - 18
hematocrit - 53.3

I'll be donating blood to try and get the hematocrit down. I was also dehydrated when I gave blood so that may have to do something with it. Pretty pleased with the #s. I hopped on trt years ago when my total test was in the high 200s in my mid 20s. Been pretty regular with it ever since. Never really had any sides, sex drive is good. I take Anastrozole maybe once a week 1mg.
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback, please keep us updated about your results and tests - we really appreciate it!:)

August Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 25.08.2023, Midnight UTC time)

September Sale!

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 29.09.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Also, do not forget to join our Private Telegram channel, where we are currently offering the 1000€ store credit giveaway:p

October Sale!

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 27.10.2023, Midnight UTC time)

September Sale!

Dear, Customers!

(This promotion will be available until 29.09.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Also, do not forget to join our Private Telegram channel, where we are currently offering the 1000€ store credit giveaway:p

Good evening, what is your telegram channel?

Back