DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Geez, you've been up for over a year and your website still isn't using localized currencies. What kind of rank-ass beginners amatures rookies work there anyway?
Hey! Yeah, unfortunately we have all prices in Euros, but I can send you our full price list in your currency in PM without any problems. Could you tell me, what is your currency?

Hey! Yeah, unfortunately we have all prices in Euros, but I can send you our full price list in your currency in PM without any problems. Could you tell me, what is your currency?
Or...you could fix your shitware website so it does that automatically for all the common currencies in countries where you do business. Any REAL software professional would have known to do that without having to be asked or told, and would have known how. Don't you have any of those?

Or...you could fix your shitware website so it does that automatically for all the common currencies in countries where you do business. Any REAL software professional would have known to do that without having to be asked or told, and would have known how. Don't you have any of those?
seriously, how hard is it to memorize how much 1 euro is in your currency?

Hi all , I tried to ordered from this source and the package arrived about 10 days after shipment.
Really very discreet package, it seemed something else .... you made me worry for a moment ;)
It can also be seen from this that you are a Professional Team and have good customer service.
You always answered fast to my requests in the email.
I hope I'm happy with the products too.
Thanks ,see you next time .
Good evening man, Mark

It’s been a week since I sent you payment and asked for tracking still no response to my email yet you’d ay you’ll respond to queries within an hour ???

Hi all , I tried to ordered from this source and the package arrived about 10 days after shipment.
Really very discreet package, it seemed something else .... you made me worry for a moment ;)
It can also be seen from this that you are a Professional Team and have good customer service.
You always answered fast to my requests in the email.
I hope I'm happy with the products too.
Thanks ,see you next time .
Good evening man, Mark
Hey! Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review about your experience with us - we really appreciate it!:cool:

It’s been a week since I sent you payment and asked for tracking still no response to my email yet you’d ay you’ll respond to queries within an hour ???
Hey! Could you please send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your order. Waiting for your reply!

@Deus New batches are almost availeble right ?
Also interested in this, looking to stock up Test E and don´t want to find my self with a lot of next to expire gear, so pls @DeusChem chime in
Hey guys!

DEUSCHEM UPDATE: NEW BATCHES ARE COMING!

Next week we will receive a new Testomed E batch and also new batches of our products that have an expiration date until 05/23. Let me know if you will have any questions and wish you all good health!;)

January Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 27.01.2023, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale orders: wholesale@deuschem.com

Back