DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Christmas Promotion is now live!

Four lucky customers who placed an orders over 150 EUR can win 1000, 500 or 250 EUR gift cards. Gift cards will be credited to your account on our website and you will be able to spend your balance on all Deus Medical products. This Promotion will be available from 01/12/2022 up to 20/12/2022.

YOU CAN WIN THESE GIFT CARDS

1ST PLACE - 1000 EUR‎ Store Credit
2ND PLACE - 500 EUR Store Credit
3RD PLACE - 250 EUR Store Credit
4TH PLACE - 250 EUR Store Credit

HOW TO ENTER AND WIN

1. You need to place an order for 150 EUR (Including Shipping) or more till 20/12/2022 23:59 pm (CET)

2. When the payment is received and confirmed, you will be automatically added to the participants list

This promotion is based on order numbers not on unique customers - more orders you place, the biggest chance to win the gift.

WINNERS SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION

The 4 winners will be selected randomly on 21/12/2022 and the winners order numbers will be posted on our website.

Also, winners will be informed by email and gift card balance will be automatically added to your account. Even if you don’t receive a winning email, please check our website anyway as you may find a surprise win :)

Let’s make this Christmas unforgettable!

Shop here:
www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

dear deus, i have already heard that the new batches of deus will be on the market at the end of this month.. i want to buy in a lot that's why i'm waiting for the new batch for the longer expiration date ... now i notice that in other treads the first complaints about deus appear .. ampoules that are only filled to 0.9 ml .. do you have any information whether the new batches are dosed correctly and when they may be available? gr

I don't get any replies to my e-mails from deus, also here on the forum there is no active response. Are there more people who do not respond to emails? gr

dear deus, i have already heard that the new batches of deus will be on the market at the end of this month.. i want to buy in a lot that's why i'm waiting for the new batch for the longer expiration date ... now i notice that in other treads the first complaints about deus appear .. ampoules that are only filled to 0.9 ml .. do you have any information whether the new batches are dosed correctly and when they may be available? gr
Hey! We have already replied on your email, but I will duplicate it here:

Do you have such underfilled amps on hands? Can you share some photos? That would help a lot to understand what is going on. As we have not had this for years now.

Also, new batch primo should be coming around February, I think. Let me know if you will have any questions and waiting for your reply!

Hey! We have already replied on your email, but I will duplicate it here:

Do you have such underfilled amps on hands? Can you share some photos? That would help a lot to understand what is going on. As we have not had this for years now.

Also, new batch primo should be coming around February, I think. Let me know if you will have any questions and waiting for your reply!
those 0.9 ml vials are about the decaonate i have not experienced this myself i read complaints on this forum .. for me the launch of the new batches is more relevant . thanks for replying and if there is any news about the new batches keep us posted greetz

@DeusChem
When i asked before you told me that your IGF1-LR3 will release around December. My question is now, is your IGF1-LR3 correctly manufactured, I mean made with a recombinant DNA source, not just chemically synthesized? Millard has written on this, how this influences if the final product has the correct disulfide bonds that make it work as it is supposed to.

View: https://imgur.com/a/OTCqJ4P
(Bonds highlighted in red)

@DeusChem
When i asked before you told me that your IGF1-LR3 will release around December. My question is now, is your IGF1-LR3 correctly manufactured, I mean made with a recombinant DNA source, not just chemically synthesized? Millard has written on this, how this influences if the final product has the correct disulfide bonds that make it work as it is supposed to.

View: https://imgur.com/a/OTCqJ4P
(Bonds highlighted in red)

Hey! At the moment, some products and IGF1-LR3 are still in the process. Also, unfortunately, the Deus Medical manufacturer has not released IGF1-LR3 yet, so we don't have any information about it.

But we have sent your question to the manufacturer and I will let you know when we will have some information about it. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

I highly recommend this seller and their products. Shipping can take some time (though within reasonable limits), but they respond to emails quickly. Products look very professional and elegant. Leaflets in medication provide information about the excipients and mode of use.

I highly recommend this seller and their products. Shipping can take some time (though within reasonable limits), but they respond to emails quickly. Products look very professional and elegant. Leaflets in medication provide information about the excipients and mode of use.
Ok joined a couple of months ago and you just comment on this thread, I'll pay 10k for products, thanks.

Pacage recived again. Thank you. This dealer have WORKING HALOTESTINE ! Working Halos is difficult to find. Shipment time is long, so you have to buy them, few monts before you need them.
Hey! Thank you so much for posting your feedback - we really appreciate it!:)

Hey! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate you and we look forward to serving you in the future!;)

Back