DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

So far very frustrating experience with the seller. Paid them Sept 16 for EU to EU order. They suppossedly shipped on Sept 22. They provided a "tracking number", which only shows "Order created" and has stayed like this all this time. It is Oct 4 now and no sign of my order or any movement of the shippment.
Hey! Could you tell me pelase, has your tracking number been updated? If not, please send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your parcel. Thank you!

So far very frustrating experience with the seller. Paid them Sept 16 for EU to EU order. They suppossedly shipped on Sept 22. They provided a "tracking number", which only shows "Order created" and has stayed like this all this time. It is Oct 4 now and no sign of my order or any movement of the shippment.

Same
took them 1 month to ship. Very unsatsified.

Hey! Our Testomed 100 is oil based. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

If I create an order for 1 x testomed 100 and 1 x halomed will I have to wait a long time for these items to ship like others here have experienced?

I need these items for a few weeks time so can't really be waiting a month +

Also, any discount codes for October?

Same
took them 1 month to ship. Very unsatsified.
Hey! We apologize for the delays in shipping, most likely your order contained Peptides or HGH that were not yet available and they were only available for Pre-order. After we received them, we successfully shipped your order.

But, could you tell me, did you receive your tracking number?

Do they answear your emails ? My pacage has been waiting to be shipped now 10 days, but this time they do not answer emails. Be careful.
Hey! I checked our email, and we don't have any unanswered emails. Could you please resend your email to us? Or you can just send me your order number in PM and I will check the current status of your parcel. Thank you!:)

If I create an order for 1 x testomed 100 and 1 x halomed will I have to wait a long time for these items to ship like others here have experienced?

I need these items for a few weeks time so can't really be waiting a month +

Also, any discount codes for October?
Hey! Our Testomed 100 and Halomed are in stock and available for delivery. After we receive your payment your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days, but usually we ship our orders the next business day after the payment is received.

Also, our 10% discount promotion will be available towards the end of October, but now you can you this coupon code "MESO5" to get a 5% discount. Let me know if you will have any questions;)

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is out of the blue, but I'm wondering if you could check if any of the oral tablets of this brand being sold would include parabens or maltodextrin as excipients? And what formulations would contain which?

I hope that you can help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is out of the blue, but I'm wondering if you could check if any of the oral tablets of this brand being sold would include parabens or maltodextrin as excipients? And what formulations would contain which?

I hope that you can help me with this. Thanks in advance!
OMG, why?? i ask because i see some guys asking this in several threads from different providers, what is the relevancy of this, i mean unless you are part of the very raregroupd of people alergic to this, i call it OCD

OMG, why?? i ask because i see some guys asking this in several threads from different providers, what is the relevancy of this, i mean unless you are part of the very raregroupd of people alergic to this, i call it OCD
You're probably right up to a point.

However, it would be nice to know the specifics, just as you would for any over-the-counter supplement or pharmaceutical formulation, especially for post-cycle therapy and when not on hormone replacement or gonadotropic stimulators. Some excipients can have known effects in certain circumstances, such as lowering serum testosterone levels.

PubMed:
Parabens are a group of compounds widely used as preservatives in foodstuffs, cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals. These compounds are known to exert a weak estrogenic activity, with butylparaben showing the most potent activity among methyl-, ethyl- and propyl esters in in vitro recombinant yeast assay and in in vivo uterotrophic assay. To account for potential reproductive effects in male animals, butylparaben was administered to 3-week-old Wistar rats divided in groups of eight subjects, at doses of 0.00%, 0.01%, 0.10% and 1.00% with the animal's diet. After 8 weeks, the rats were killed by decapitation and the weights of the testes, epididymides, prostates, seminal vesicles and preputial glands were recorded. The absolute and relative weights of epididymides were decreased in a dose-dependent manner and the decrease was statistically significant at 0.10% and above. The cauda epididymal sperm reserve of all treated groups was significantly decreased. The sperm count of the group receiving the highest dose was 58.2% of control values. The daily sperm production (DSP) in the testis was also significantly lower in all treated groups when compared to controls. Serum testosterone concentration was lowered dose-dependently and was significant at 0.1% or more. The daily intake of butylparaben that caused these disruptions is similar to the lower level of acceptable daily intake (ADI) for parabens in the European Community (EC) and in Japan. The results of the present experiments show for the first time that exposure of a postweaning mammal to butylparaben had an adverse effect on the secretion of testosterone and in the functions of the male reproductive system.
And, as you imply, some people might also be allergic.

I don't see why such questions should be laughed at.

Nor do I see any solid grounds for not listing the ingredients on the label.

Last edited:
NANOPARTICLES

How do they work?
What exactly does this mean?

Are you referring to silicon dioxide by any chance?

Silicon dioxide is completely harmless and biologically inert. It is a normal excipient used in drug preparations and is found naturally in many foods. It is nothing to worry about unless consumed in excess, one is exposed to high amounts in the environment, or one is under the age of 18.

That being said, I'm very excited to make my first purchase of Deus Medical products in a couple of days.

SpongeBob-SquarePants-Patrick-Star-hats.jpg

Any updates?

Here waiting allso. Now 13 days since "shipping". Pacage not moving at all. Eu to Eu. Last time took 8 days before pacage did start to move. Difference is they do not answear emails anymore this time, untill i write about it on this board :) . Sadly they are allmoust the only place, that have working Halotestine.

Back