DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Order placed

Just came onto the forum a few days ago as my Test Base supplier no longer in business and looking for another source.

Communications so far have been excellent.

Update when I receive my package.
Hey! Thank you for your honest feedback! Your feedback helps in improving our service. Let us know about your future experience with us;)

That's why I love meso and Facebook groups. If I'm bored, just makin popcorn and checking some threads

i hated those FB groups. i got booted from one for calling out an Indian DYEL with a locked profile for running his mouth. Those groups are infested with those little scumbags.

i then got my first FB warning for laying into a scammer that was spamming one of the group's with his get rich quick scheme.

At that point i had enough and erased the entire profile. It was nothing but a waste of time anyway. i never learned a damn thing from FB. It was mindless stupidity that only made me dumber.

i hated those FB groups. i got booted from one for calling out an Indian DYEL with a locked profile for running his mouth. Those groups are infested with those little scumbags.

i then got my first FB warning for laying into a scammer that was spamming one of the group's with his get rich quick scheme.

At that point i had enough and erased the entire profile. It was nothing but a waste of time anyway. i never learned a damn thing from FB. It was mindless stupidity that only made me dumber.
I'm in the groups just for watching fights haha

Order placed to spain

Communications so far have been excellent in my spanish and they dont have minimum order.

Update when I receive my package

So your telling me your lab reports from about 2-3 years ago are still current? If so the product is either close to or already expired. And if not why haven't your main injectables and orals been retested within the last 6-12 months?

So your telling me your lab reports from about 2-3 years ago are still current? If so the product is either close to or already expired. And if not why haven't your main injectables and orals been retested within the last 6-12 months?
Hey! The expiration date of the products is 3 years. The test reports were made in 2020-2021 and they end next year! Let us know if you will have any questions:)

Any ETA on peptides and/or HGH i read it says you plan on releasing hgh on penn? Damn that is next level shit lol, just like the pharmacies, just don’t charge a lot for the penn, we really only want what’s in it, but never the less interesting

What's the story on peptides? Everything still says 'coming soon'. Also, how do I convert to my local currency?
Hey! Unfortunately, we cannot say the estimated date when the Peptides&HGH will be available. Probably, hormones will be available in stock by the end of spring.

Also, all our prices are in EUR currency, please check your DM - I will send you the prices in your local currency. Thank you!

Any ETA on peptides and/or HGH i read it says you plan on releasing hgh on penn? Damn that is next level shit lol, just like the pharmacies, just don’t charge a lot for the penn, we really only want what’s in it, but never the less interesting
Hey! Unfortunately, we cannot say the estimated date when the Peptides&HGH will be available. Probably, hormones will be available in stock by the end of spring.

Also, only this two products will be in pen form:
1. DEUSTROPIN PEN 10 mg/pen (Recombinant Human Growth Hormone)
2. DEUSTROPIN PEN 15 mg/pen (Recombinant Human Growth Hormone)

Let us know if you will have any questions!;)

Package received to the UK.

I ordered 11/02/22 and received today 24/02/22

Stealth packaging is a definite 10 out of 10.

Very impressed by the time taken to package my order.

So to this point the level of service i.e. communications and condition of goods have been flawless.

I’ll be sampling the Test Base over the weekend and I will report back on the quality.

EU delivery
Ordered: 15.2.2022
Received: 23.2.2022

Just a little test order.
3x Ciamed 5
1x Watermed

Authentic products -> verified on official deusmedical website.

Amazing customer service !
Well packaged and discreet.

Will be shopping here again.

Thank you :)
Hey! Thank you for your honest review! We are so happy to hear we could provide such a great experience for you. Hope you will shop with us again soon;)

Package received to the UK.

I ordered 11/02/22 and received today 24/02/22

Stealth packaging is a definite 10 out of 10.

Very impressed by the time taken to package my order.

So to this point the level of service i.e. communications and condition of goods have been flawless.

I’ll be sampling the Test Base over the weekend and I will report back on the quality.
Hey! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about our packaging and our personalized service! Let us know about your experience with Test Base:)

Last edited:
Everthing perfect the comunication is great. Only 1 week to spain and stealth amazing. If I had better english I would express better how great they are. I recommend and will buy again for sure.
Thank you! We appreciate your feedback about us and this will assist us in providing even better service. Also, feel free to leave your feedback in spanish:)

Back