Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

Nah. I'm not getting anything from him. I guess he decided I was the one to steal from. I've excepted the loss, lesson learned.

Sorry it's happened to you.
I hope people are taking notice and avoiding this guy.
The last thing he deserves is anyone buying from him, after what he did to you.

I think we should get Biggerben69 to write him a little "hello" note...
Love it when he gets in touch with shit sources.
Maybe he's already done it

Sorry it's happened to you.
I hope people are taking notice and avoiding this guy.
The last thing he deserves is anyone buying from him, after what he did to you.

I think we should get Biggerben69 to write him a little "hello" note...
Love it when he gets in touch with shit sources.
Maybe he's already done it
I had to let it go. I don't like to be pissed off, it's not good for the soul. At least it was a small test order.

That is very commendable, but don't get me wrong: it does not prevent criminal proceedings if German customs seize the goods. And German customs are very precise. I think it's unlikely that a parcel will make it through customs
Stay natty then and buy creatine and protein shakes , what do you want a source to do ? Fly it over the border by drone . They offer reship , importation of drugs is risky to the risk or don’t?

Stay natty then and buy creatine and protein shakes , what do you want a source to do ? Fly it over the border by drone . They offer reship , importation of drugs is risky to the risk or don’t?
Your comment makes no sense at all. It was about whether it is risky to send to countries like Germany. Unless EU shipping can be guaranteed, the risk is too high

Back