Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

I'm doing my own research and going to get some help from my wife who is a cardiac nurse but she's not an expert on peds. I'm on a small cycle 600 mg's total, bloods are fine. I'm having trouble with my bp two months in.

Telmisartan 40 then 80 mg's didn't help. I'm adding Nebivolol today since my hr is running around 80 as well.. If that doesn't work what would be your next move. I'm looking to grab a couple different compounds of a different class.

I'm trying to avoid the dr because this is temporary. I've used lisinopril with good results before, but that was high bp from being fat.

I'm not looking for information handouts, I'm just trying to get this solved in a timely manner.

Th
Your comment makes no sense at all. It was about whether it is risky to send to countries like Germany. Unless EU shipping can be guaranteed, the risk is too high
Thats my point, he offers reship so he is willing to risk losing money but no delivery service is 100% guaranteed, maybe 95% but never 100% that’s where the consumer needs to weigh up the risk. So my point is stay natty if your paranoid and 95% isn’t high enough odds .

I'm doing my own research and going to get some help from my wife who is a cardiac nurse but she's not an expert on peds. I'm on a small cycle 600 mg's total, bloods are fine. I'm having trouble with my bp two months in.

Telmisartan 40 then 80 mg's didn't help. I'm adding Nebivolol today since my hr is running around 80 as well.. If that doesn't work what would be your next move. I'm looking to grab a couple different compounds of a different class.

I'm trying to avoid the dr because this is temporary. I've used lisinopril with good results before, but that was high bp from being fat.

I'm not looking for information handouts, I'm just trying to get this solved in a timely manner.
How long as 600mg been a small cycle?

There are a few very recent threads about these topics.

Ghoul and Sampei have shared what they took or a taking and Ghoul has linked a lot of info comparing different meds.
There are some interesting posts there from the very owner of this site.
Search function and they come up pronto.
Idk, maybe you have already looked into it.

Tag @Sampei and ask him what he is taking for BP, rhr...
He is awesome and will get back to you, no problem.
I am sure he will be able to advise you

There are a few very recent threads about these topics.

Ghoul and Sampei have shared what they took or a taking and Ghoul has linked a lot of info comparing different meds.
There are some interesting posts there from the very owner of this site.
Search function and they come up pronto.
Idk, maybe you have already looked into it.

Tag @Sampei and ask him what he is taking for BP, rhr...
He is awesome and will get back to you, no problem.
I am sure he will be able to advise you
Thanks, I saw the Ghoul one. My wife has done this professionally for 20 years so we have the actual medical knowledge part covered. I was more looking to see if anyone could relate and had success with something offered here.

I get a little paranoid because my mom had a heart attack when she was just six years older than I am now. Gotta stay healthy.

Thanks, I saw the Ghoul one. My wife has done this professionally for 20 years so we have the actual medical knowledge part covered. I was more looking to see if anyone could relate and had success with something offered here.

I get a little paranoid because my mom had a heart attack when she was just six years older than I am now. Gotta stay healthy.

But are you talking about the type of medication or the quality of it?

So we know all the drugs and how they work. I was more interested to see if someone tried Telmisartan and Nebivolol with no luck and found something that worked.
I need to articulate myself better.
But are you talking about the type of medication or the quality of it?

So we know all the drugs and how they work. I was more interested to see if someone tried Telmisartan and Nebivolol with no luck and found something that worked.

You are allright, likely my fault for not understanding.
Sampei is taking a few different things and he's read this, so you guys can connect when he is back online.

And, of course, maybe Readalot will be around, later.

@Ghoul have you got any thoughts on this.
You have posted a lot of new links to this kind of meds, recently, and have the latest info.
What do you think about what Roofer22 has used or what he could do to have a better outcome?

Last edited:
Th

Thats my point, he offers reship so he is willing to risk losing money but no delivery service is 100% guaranteed, maybe 95% but never 100% that’s where the consumer needs to weigh up the risk. So my point is stay natty if your paranoid and 95% isn’t high enough odds .
Yep. Absolutely. Staying natty is the right conclusion if one Vendor is risky regarding customs.

A low dose ARB and Calcium Channel Blocker will be your best bet. If insufficient you can titrate up one or two steps.

Beta blockers are dangerous when not used consistantly, with significant increase of heart attack or stroke risk when initiating and stopping. You don't need a beta blocker with an 80 RHR. 100 is when is when it's indicated.

You don't mention your off or on cycle BP. That would help.

If on cycle it's around 140/85 (higher would require a dosage adjustment:

Telmisartan 40 / Amlodipine 5 is a good starting point. Separate pills are ok, but a combo is preferable for long term use. This is low dose for both. The Amlodipine will lower RHR a little as well. These are first choice meds.

After two weeks reassess (get a heart monitor, they're cheap on Amazon, $30.)

Understand you may feel a little tired during the first week because all your blood vessels will dilate. Then your body will reconstrict certain blood vessels to rebalance blood pressure in important areas, so be patient and you'll feel normal again.

Ideal target is 120/70 or lower.

This is unquestionably the most important thing you can do for your health, short and long term.

Yep. Absolutely. Staying natty is the right conclusion if one Vendor is risky regarding customs.

But who do you buy from then?
Your only solution is to get it in Germany so no customs

It seems to me that the Devon guy here is doing all the right things.
But if you are adamant you are gonna have problems no matter what, then Jesus Christ can be sending stuff to you and you would still be saying this.
Have you bought from this guy, before saying it is risky?

A low dose ARB and Calcium Channel Blocker will be your best bet. If insufficient you can titrate up one or two steps.

Beta blockers are dangerous when not used consistantly, with significant increase of heart attack or stroke risk when initiating and stopping. You don't need a beta blocker with an 80 RHR. 100 is when is when it's indicated.

Telmisartan 40 / Amlodipine 5 is a good starting point. Separate pills are ok, but a combo is preferable for long term use. This is low dose for both. The Amlodipine will lower RHR a little as well. These are first choice meds.

Understand you may feel a little tired during the first week because all your blood vessels will dilate. Then your body will reconstrict certain blood vessels to rebalance blood pressure in important areas, so be patient and you'll feel normal again.

This is unquestionably the most important thing you can do for your health, short and long term.

Thank you for answering my mermaid call.
This is good
:)

I use 80mg telmisartan and 2.5mg nebivolol. Once I get near 5mg nebivolol it turns me in to an absolute zombie. Like useless. On 800mg of test right now with 10iu gh and BP this morning was 116/70 at 230lbs. Out of curiosity, what’s your body fat level?

But who do you buy from then?
Your only solution is to get it in Germany so no customs

It seems to me that the Devon guy here is doing all the right things.
But if you are adamant you are gonna have problems no matter what, then Jesus Christ can be sending stuff to you and you would still be saying this.
Have you bought from this guy, before saying it is risky?
Dude i was just asking if he ships from EU or if someone located in EU already had experiences with that vendor - calm down, wtf. I didn't offend that vendor in any sentence

Dude i was just asking if he ships from EU or if someone located in EU already had experiences with that vendor - calm down, wtf. I didn't offend that vendor in any sentence

I am very calm.
It's just that what you write or how you ask does not make sense.
Hence, the responses you got from people.
Understand?

I am very calm.
It's just that what you write or how you ask does not make sense.
Hence, the responses you got from people.
It makes no sense to ask for experiences on a forum whose main purpose is to share experiences? Let's just drop the subject, I don't want to waste any more time on such trivialities

I am on doctor prescribed 5 mg amlodopine but it doesn't do to much for my BP. I have India pharma Telmisartan on hand for my next cycle (read it has fat loss benifits)

would you suggest switching to telmisartan completely or first adding it to my amlodopine? im in the 130/80 range and my doctor doesn't see anything wrong with that but I do.

Back