Dhb spiking e1 (lc/ms)

Very interesting.

Can you tell me what dose of DHB your friend was on that had the 595 E1 result. And do you know what else he was on?

Planning another DHB run in spring next year and will include E1 test out of curiosity. It may as well be random individual issues.

High E1 doesn't correlate with high libido (which I can confirm) and recomping effects (also noticeable and thought to be due to increased insulin sensitivity). High E1 should suppress libido and lower insulin sensitivity based on limited literature.

Planning another DHB run in spring next year and will include E1 test out of curiosity. It may as well be random individual issues.

High E1 doesn't correlate with high libido (which I can confirm) and recomping effects (also noticeable and thought to be due to increased insulin sensitivity). High E1 should suppress libido and lower insulin sensitivity based on limited literature.
How could it be a fluke in 2 different people? And dose dependent? Please test it and reply here I wonder as well.

I’ve been sitting on dhb for a while now. Really considered running it with some npp soon…. The more I read, the more I think I’m going to shy away from it and stick with primo.

I’ve been sitting on dhb for a while now. Really considered running it with some npp soon…. The more I read, the more I think I’m going to shy away from it and stick with primo.
I am now on a bulk with DHB and started looking into E1 tests out of curiosity. It is an exotic and expensive lab test. The cost of E1 test (~150 eur) is as much as my whole panel, and out of 6 labs accessible to me only one lab does it.

The excerpt from the labs that the original poster has made, also looks very odd. All the tests included are exotic and have nothing to to with a standard blood panels. He did not post anything else. So this whole thread is suspect, and the thread starter may have something else going on.

I am now on a bulk with DHB and started looking into E1 tests out of curiosity. It is an exotic and expensive lab test. The cost of E1 test (~150 eur) is as much as my whole panel, and out of 6 labs accessible to me only one lab does it.

The excerpt from the labs that the original poster has made, also looks very odd. All the tests included are exotic and have nothing to to with a standard blood panels. He did not post anything else. So this whole thread is suspect, and the thread starter may have something else going on.
He’s not the only one though. It seems almost 50/50. Some love it and some get systematic inflammation. I think I’ll just stick with deca and primo.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back