Help With PCT and what my blood work shows (test at 58)

I do not have any labs before my test and dbol cycle.

attached are my results after 3.5 weeks of hcg at 2500 unites three times a week.

secondly, I know you may be skeptical of this certified doctor, but he is the real deal. Deals with many pro athletes and is famous in his field. There is no such thing as adrenal fatigue as I'm sure you know, but I was very over trained. My cortisol levels were taking a major hit from doing an hour of fasted cardio literally every single day for a year, along with hard weight training and anywhere from 30-60 mins of more cardio later in the day. Very dumb by me and I'm working with him to fix myself through rest and certain supps.

My question for you is if HCG did not recover me and if I couldn't recover on my own after 5-6 months, will this pct help me?

Im thinking that the over training was a huge problem with my test production along with well being due to the fact that when I stopped doing the cardio and rested more often, I felt way more alive, was not nearly as tired, and felt much stronger and stopped losing muscle.

Appreciate your input
1 LH/FSH looks low
How long ago did you do the last HCG pin?

2 Thyroid T3/T4 look low too, albeit TSH ain't high.
Did you use any thyroid/clen/dnp recently?

3 I'd start supplementing with 25 mcg T3, 25 mcg T4 and go from there
As both
3.1 low thyroid can make you feel even worse than low Testosterone
3.2 thyroid supplementation hasn't been proven to permanently shutdown natural thyroid production
3.3 low thyroid slows everything down, even LH/FSH/Test a little bit.

4 Be aware HIGH QUALITY t3 may be even harder to get than steroids are.
Keep us posted on what T3 brands/sources you find.

Thank you for your input I am already taking many herbal supplements that are supposed to improve thyroid functionality but will look into buying a specific supp from sprouts or GNC. I am currently running nolva at 40mg a day and will start clomid next week at 50 mg a day (it is coming in the mail.) A major problem with my test shutdown would be my adrenal fatigue (or so I'm hoping) so I am taking the time to rest and improve my adrenal glands. My last pin of HCG was a week and a half after those lab results. While on HCG, i thought my test had recovered because I was horny and was making great strength gains, but I assume that was just from the added estrogen. Once I came off the HCG, I lost my libido. Also, the HCG actually lowered my LH according to blood tests.