DHT benefits

I, for one, would really like to know why @ksm2 went to extraordinary lengths to remove these references and obfuscate its source.... But hey, probably just shits and giggles.

Actually i found it in some other steroid forum, just copied from there. I only found later the original area1255 source.

Actually i found it in some other steroid forum, just copied from there. I only found later the original area1255 source.
Telephone, then. I believe ya!

This comes from a certainly interesting, kinda weird, schizoid-looking blogspot source, "

Area-1255

Area-1255; a blog tackling the latest issues in the Internet 'Underground', we also write & publish guides on Computer Security topics, and we have a few different contributors who post some of their favorite achievements. Enjoy."

And it's got some strange shit... This article itself is totally disorganized and rife with conjecture rather than logic. It actually strongly reminds me of something from a guy who posts here regularly.

But I can do something with some of the references, e.g. this is interesting:

Foradori, C. D., Werner, S. B., Sandau, U. S., Clapp, T. R., & Handa, R. J. (2007). Activation of the androgen receptor alters the intracellular calcium response to glutamate in primary hippocampal neurons and modulates sarco/endoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase 2 transcription. Neuroscience, 149(1), 155–164. doi:10.1016/j.neuroscience.2007.06.054

But not with respect to cognitive effects, but rather potentially to motoneurons (i.e., strength; cortical excitability, etc.)

But I can do something with some of the references, e.g. this is interesting:

Pretty sure no one would complain if you did a 2024 version of DHT benefits. :)

Especially things like prostate growth and hair loss not being fully DHT related would help to give DHT a better reputation.

I think another interesting topic would be why DHT esters never got popular in the bodybuilding scene.

Just listened a podcast with Dr Adam Hotchkiss and he was saying how important DHT is for males and specifically those who body build. He's opposed in using finasteride or dutasteride and he's not the only one, i've heard plenty of guys saying the same thing. The only one i know who's into using 5-AR inhibitors is Dr Todd Lee and here's the paradox..he's taking dutasteride while on 2,5gr masteron/week. Not a doctor (or a gear guru) i would trust lol

Stay tuned for the unique effects of AAS featuring good ollllll' testosterone, and how it supplants male sexual function via 5AR (to DHT) & aromatase (to E2).

Sponsors