The Myth of Desensitization to AAS; Four (4) Modes of Receptor Regulation & Upregulation of AR by AAS

@Type-IIx
Seriously man I love your posts. I have to re read the shit multiple times to make sure I understand what ive read lol.. but you've always got such great content and I always end up walking away with knowing something I didn't prior.
Thanks for sharing!

Damn, so there's no magic pill or supplement I can take? Disappointing answer (/s).
Seriously though; I know, it's just not something people should sugarcoat.

Basically, every decision in life that we make comes with tradeoffs. These are some of the tradeoffs that you have to consider for rational AAS use.

Seriously though; I know, it's just not something people should sugarcoat.

Basically, every decision in life that we make comes with tradeoffs. These are some of the tradeoffs that you have to consider for rational AAS use.
Trade offs!?!?! Blast it all. I wonder what all I've lost using my body as a human guinea pig..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203_020309_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203_020309_Gallery.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 5
A human body is much more than an androgen receptor. The human body is able to recognize foreign substances, such as aas and make every effort to filter / excrete / neutralize them. While downregulation of receptors may not occur, this only addresses the issue essentially in a petri dish and not to the bodys functioning as a whole. Using care to SLOWLY increase aas usage is prudent to attempt to avoid rejection by the body. The human body is essentially a " moving target " and has to be addressed on many levels. This said, once again, the body is a moving target and what the body may accept one day, does not mean it will accept it another. If anyone believes you dont need a break from aas this may be so for you but for many, we even need a break from certain foods. I dont see why aas would be any different. Listen to your body is a wise adage to be mindful of.

A human body is much more than an androgen receptor. The human body is able to recognize foreign substances, such as aas and make every effort to filter / excrete / neutralize them. While downregulation of receptors may not occur, this only addresses the issue essentially in a petri dish and not to the bodys functioning as a whole. Using care to SLOWLY increase aas usage is prudent to attempt to avoid rejection by the body. The human body is essentially a " moving target " and has to be addressed on many levels. This said, once again, the body is a moving target and what the body may accept one day, does not mean it will accept it another. If anyone believes you dont need a break from aas this may be so for you but for many, we even need a break from certain foods. I dont see why aas would be any different. Listen to your body is a wise adage to be mindful of.
True, JOE, I undulate my food intakes to avoid tolerances & sub-allergic reactions. The human body is a delicate microcosm of magicks.

I think the graph you posted is the simplest explanation, IMO. The rate of return on increasing the dose and reaping the benefits of that investment are not linear with androgen receptor modulation and activity. Your body makes more receptors the longer you stay on gear as part of it's feedback loop for homeostasis. That's my understanding at least.

Your body makes more receptors to maintain homeostasis ? Which is exactly why it shuts down your own production to maintain homeostasis ?
Think about what you are saying pct.
If what type 2x were claiming were true, you could take 1000 mgs a week of test, upregulate ur receptors / increase them, immediately stop all exogenous test administration and ur balls would within a week, double in size / increase testosterone 2x or more as ur type 2x claimed super duper receptor number / super duper receptive receptor numbers would crave test and ur body would immediately oblige to the new human u have created according to type 2x....
This is ludicrous in my opinion and belies common sense.

I wonder what type 2x opinion on exogenous growth hormone is ? That should be interesting.

Just so u know, on a different thread " halotestin " I have asked type 2x to provide his education background documents in support of his " science. " OF which he will not do / cannot do.

There are 2 md doctors on this board as far as I know. How about we invite them to this thread to have a real educated medical opinion as to the possibility of creating a new human with aas.

Andreas munzer signed unto this type 2x philosophy till the day he died....
No system of the body works in isolation of another.
The concept of im gonna take ever increasing amounts of aas as I create a new body that is a best friend of them and never come off is a very dangerous road to travel on that has caused the early demise of many pro bodybuilders.

The concept of im gonna take ever increasing amounts of aas as I create a new body that is a best friend of them and never come off is a very dangerous road to travel on that has caused the early demise of many pro bodybuilders.
Do u think a 140 pound man and a 300 pound man need the same amount of a drug?

I always wonder why aas are not dosed off body weight.

Your body makes more receptors to maintain homeostasis ? Which is exactly why it shuts down your own production to maintain homeostasis ?
Think about what you are saying pct.
If what type 2x were claiming were true, you could take 1000 mgs a week of test, upregulate ur receptors / increase them, immediately stop all exogenous test administration and ur balls would within a week, double in size / increase testosterone 2x or more as ur type 2x claimed super duper receptor number / super duper receptive receptor numbers would crave test and ur body would immediately oblige to the new human u have created according to type 2x....
This is ludicrous in my opinion and belies common sense.

I wonder what type 2x opinion on exogenous growth hormone is ? That should be interesting.

Just so u know, on a different thread " halotestin " I have asked type 2x to provide his education background documents in support of his " science. " OF which he will not do / cannot do.

There are 2 md doctors on this board as far as I know. How about we invite them to this thread to have a real educated medical opinion as to the possibility of creating a new human with aas.
I am not an MD, I have said this before. I do take kindly to your thinking that I am; but alas, no.

I have advanced education and work in a related field, and am intentionally vague about my education and biographical details because my profession frowns upon physique- enhancing drugs.

Only someone with your obsessive desire (a vendetta, clearly) to seek to mischaracterize the writings written by someone (me) who merely ruffled your feathers because he disagreed with your laundry list of mistaken beliefs... as dangerous... would have the gall to suggest that anything I have written encourages any such thing.

Ridiculous.

this thread is boring without emeric, right @Type-IIx ?
i laughed a shit ton reading that PM thread about androgenic receptor desensitization
Emeric is a good man, his intentions are good. I believe that he believes what he says, probably. I think that a lot of (especially older) Eastern Europeans' views about this stuff is rooted in adaptation theory, the models proposed by Hans Selye and the General Adaptation Syndrome.

Emeric is a good man, his intentions are good. I believe that he believes what he says, probably. I think that a lot of (especially older) Eastern Europeans' views about this stuff is rooted in adaptation theory, the models proposed by Hans Selye and the General Adaptation Syndrome.
yeah, i know he has honest intentions and is not after money or sales (even if it sometimes seems like he is when he promotes his humanofort).
But the way how he didnt even read what you wrote/ignored it and just kept repeating his "bro-science" was entertaining :p