If there was any DHT ester product available:

• i would use it

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • i would not use it

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

JanBrueghel

I'm curious about the demand for this product. I see that it is becoming popular now, and there are user comments on Twitter. When I search in forum , I see that there are many people looking fot it and can't find it. I would appreciate it if you could answer.

Very keen on buying this if one of the raw suppliers here can source it, I’ve asked them Qingdao a couple of times now. 1-2 Chinese suppliers on one of the chemical sites I checked a while ago claim to have it but I didn’t want to go through the hassle of buying it and then testing it from a seller no one’s heard of before.

There is one website which claims to have it as a ready-made vial, but if the testing of their DHT cream was anything to go by, I wouldn’t trust them at all.

Hopefully a group buy or something is possible, I had been planning to ask this on here. In the past and even nowadays small supplement companies are able to have obscure androgens and other pro hormones synthesised along with esters of their choosing, surely it can’t be that expensive.

Last edited:
I opened the topic for this reason. If they see that the demand is sufficient, they might want to produce it. one manufacturer said they could produce it ind a minimum of 10kg raw. 10kg is too much for one user. The others did not give a positive response.

I think the chinese vendors are stupid for not milking this. There is obviously demand. If they have the DHT base already, it would be very easy for them to do the esterification and sell it for a good profit since no one else is offering it.

People would even buy it just of curiosity.

I think the chinese vendors are stupid for not milking this. There is obviously demand. If they have the DHT base already, it would be very easy for them to do the esterification and sell it for a good profit since no one else is offering it.

People would even buy it just of curiosity.
Producing it shouldn't be diffucult, it might be more costly, but how different could it be? I think they don't believe there will be demand, and they are not entirely wrong. Apart from a few forum posts and some tweets, no one talks about it. Legal manufacturers(Like anaboleen depot) have stopped producing it.

Imagine being a chinese steroid producer. You could be the first one offering DHT enanthate for the illusion of the sweet horsecock gains and obviously all steroid users would buy it to at least try it.

But you don't offer it because apparently it's not good for building muscle.

Really makes me think

Thank you for creating this thread. I believe the only reason DHT esters are not popular or known at all is because they were never offered in the first place. But they are slowly gaining popularity on twitter as you said and it wont be long before a vendor starts carrying it imo.

Synthesizing DHT enanthate is actually quite easy, and the patent is readily available with the exact steps and details outlined, so when it gets on the market it shouldnt be too expensive.

Esterified DHT is the missing link in TRT and cycling. It will make it possible to actually be healthy on gear.

DHT not only does build muscle but is twice as anabolic as T mg per mg. People saying is it not anabolic obviously arent saying that for Mast or Primo? How exactly DHT derivatives build muscle but DHT does not? It's like saying T is not anabolic, but EQ and dbol is.
It does build muscle, but the dry kind, not the estrogenic, bloated, water retention type.

I contacted a vendor on chemsrc about DHT E and he quoted 150usd/20mg + 100usd shipping, too expensive unfortunately. DHT U was 2000usd/10mg lol

Is this about the dht itself or derivatives? If so, then I would love oxandrolone/anavar enanthate or something similar. Sometimes however ester makes all the difference and changes the steroid for better or worse, so it's a hit or miss.

Thank you for creating this thread. I believe the only reason DHT esters are not popular or known at all is because they were never offered in the first place. But they are slowly gaining popularity on twitter as you said and it wont be long before a vendor starts carrying it imo.

Synthesizing DHT enanthate is actually quite easy, and the patent is readily available with the exact steps and details outlined, so when it gets on the market it shouldnt be too expensive.

Esterified DHT is the missing link in TRT and cycling. It will make it possible to actually be healthy on gear.

DHT not only does build muscle but is twice as anabolic as T mg per mg. People saying is it not anabolic obviously arent saying that for Mast or Primo? How exactly DHT derivatives build muscle but DHT does not? It's like saying T is not anabolic, but EQ and dbol is.
It does build muscle, but the dry kind, not the estrogenic, bloated, water retention type.

I contacted a vendor on chemsrc about DHT E and he quoted 150usd/20mg + 100usd shipping, too expensive unfortunately. DHT U was 2000usd/10mg lol
Yes it seems that UGLs here ostrich. offer prices ridiculos. I totally agree you saids. I hope we can see this in UGLs soon
/Is this about the dht itself or derivatives? If so, then I would love oxandrolone/anavar enanthate or something similar. Sometimes however ester makes all the difference and changes the steroid for better or worse, so it's a hit or miss.
no derivatives. Pure dht enanthate(dht heptanoate in some places) aka androstanolone enanthate. you can search twitter for solid anecdotes. In studies, the names androstanolone enanthate and dht heptanoate are mentioned mor frequently/

Remember that ugl market has it's own interest for profit. What's best for business is what's most popular and there's demand for it. Niche products only get some attention. Most sources don't want to risk investment that will not pay off, exotic stuff rarely wipes it's own nose anyways.

Won't ever happen, DHT itself is fringe enough and demand is concentrated in trans community, people wanting to inject it is even more fringe.

Why? Sounds like hair loss and prostate growth in a bottle. What would it provide that other steroids can't?
Right now, a few i know people who have seen DHT levels between 500 to 800 ng/dl in blood tests have not reported hair loss. this levels superphysiological. I think prostate enlargement is more of a problem derivavites.

Won't ever happen, DHT itself is fringe enough and demand is concentrated in trans community, people wanting to inject it is even more fringe.
I m not sure. DHT E is currently being used a group of people and ist reputation is spreading. There has never been this many anecdotes before.