Diagnosed with IBD

Oh shit, I’m sorry to hear that. It freakin sucks. I’ve been through it and going through it much more than u probably lol I have been studying and fighting this for a while.

I have severe ulcerative colitis. Same as John medows had.

It’s embarrassing and I don’t care to talk about a lot of it in public especially around ladies like iris the sweet heart with those new gold letters lol.

But you can pm me for some specifics. I know a bit. I was think about making a post about it but like I said it’s embarrassing.

Sweetheart, I got no problem with anything, especially anything to do with you little angel.
But it's understandable you want to keep things private if you are uncomfortable about it.

Nobody would ever ask you to do otherwise and anyway, PMs are great.
I love those.
You can also swear like a truck driver and no Ai moderator will catch you lol.

I am sure OP Mr Pulpfiction will be super happy to hear from you.
Anybody would be.

Hope this colitis crap is not tormenting you, too much.....

@Ghoul
Do you know anything about this?

I would ask Narta but I am sure he is asleep + I don't want to bother him so I never tag him.

So I am looking for you, instead...

I hope Readalot sees this.

But what do you think?

This happened 7 months ago and I was on a mild oral at the time so was it the oral that set it off? Was it something unrelated, I have no idea. The studies I’ve been reading don’t have a direct cause or correlation with why or how someone gets IBD,

@Ghoul
Do you know anything about this?

I would ask Narta but I am sure he is asleep + I don't want to bother him so I never tag him.

So I am looking for you, instead...

I hope Readalot sees this.

But what do you think?

Anabolic steroids have been identified in research as capable of effectively suppressing IBD symptoms by lowering inflammation, but also worsening IBD. So the price for temporary relief is a rebound that may be worse. It sounds like OP is cycling through flareups, and easing off, maybe connected to gear use.

Human Growth Hormone has been proven to be a very effective treatment for IBD.

There's a theory that pins most IBD symptoms on "Acquired Growth Hormone Resistance". Like diabetes, but in this case an inability of certain tissues to respond to GH, so the gut progressively "weakens" unable to renew itself, becoming vulnerable.

There's a treatment that reduces this resistance to growth hormone by suppressing the immune system. Home | Infliximab. This is approved for IBD.

Another more experimental approach is just supplementing growth hormone, I presume, to overcome the resistance and allow the gut to renew itself.

"A double-blind and placebo-controlled study in 37 patients with moderate-to-severe active Crohn's disease (CD) showed that therapy with recombinant GH (Somatropin, Humatrope, Eli Lilly, Indianapolis, USA) may be a beneficial treatment. In this trial, the GH dose of 5 mg/day subcutaneously for 1 week, followed by 1.5 mg/day maintenance dose for 4 months was superior to placebo with regard to reducing Crohn's disease activity."

There are also reports of kids taken off GH treatment suddenly getting IBD symptoms, which may be because the GH was preventing preexisitng IBD from developing.

There are 25 years of studies saying "HGH looks like it helps treat IBD, sometimes stopping all symptoms completely, but. you know, HGH is always high risk, speeding up cancers, etc. so forget it.".

If it were me, I'd ask my doctor whether infliximab is something worth trying in my case.

If I absolutely didn't want to use, couldn't, or just wasn't getting anywhere with doctors, I'd be strongly tempted to give the HGH protocol above a try. As you can see, it starts off with 15iu / day for a week, then a 4-5iu / day maintenance dose for 4 months (at least).

Last edited:
Anabolic steroids have been identified in research as capable of effectively suppressing IBD symptoms by lowering inflammation, but also worsening IBD. So the price for temporary relief is a rebound that may be worse. It sounds like OP is cycling through flareups, and easing off, maybe connected to gear use.

There's a theory that pins most IBD symptoms on "Acquired Growth Hormone Resistance". Like diabetes, but in this case an inability of certain tissues to respond to GH, so the gut progressively "weakens" unable to renew itself, becoming vulnerable.

There's a treatment that reduces this resistance to growth hormone by suppressing the immune system. Home | Infliximab. This is approved for IBD.

Another more experimental approach is just supplementing growth hormone, I presume, to overcome the resistance and allow the gut to renew itself.

"A double-blind and placebo-controlled study in 37 patients with moderate-to-severe active Crohn's disease (CD) showed that therapy with recombinant GH (Somatropin, Humatrope, Eli Lilly, Indianapolis, USA) may be a beneficial treatment. In this trial, the GH dose of 5 mg/day subcutaneously for 1 week, followed by 1.5 mg/day maintenance dose for 4 months was superior to placebo with regard to reducing Crohn's disease activity."

There are also reports of kids taken off GH treatment suddenly getting IBD symptoms, which may be because the GH was preventing preexisitng IBD from developing.

There are 25 year of studies saying "HGH looks like it helps treat IBD, sometimes stopping all symptoms completely, but. you know, HGH is always high risk, speeding up cancers, etc. so forget it.".

If it were me, I'd ask my doctor whether infliximab is something worth trying in my case.

If I absolutely didn't want to use, couldn't, or just wasn't getting anywhere with doctors, I'd be strongly tempted to give the HGH protocol above a try. As you can see, it starts off with 15iu / day for a week, then a 4-5iu / day maintenance dose." for 4 months (at least).

:) :) :)

Thank you

That’s wild, I was having a conversation with someone today and they mentioned carnivore
I had pretty major GI problems that are massively improved by the carnivore diet. Also resolved arthritic joint pain and many other health complaints I had. I do add small amounts of fruit nowadays for a more animal-based approach, but I wouldn't recommend that for best results or to begin with. I've eaten at least 95% of my calories from beef for over 5 years now and plan to continue indefinitely.

There are 25 years of studies saying "HGH looks like it helps treat IBD, sometimes stopping all symptoms completely, but. you know, HGH is always high risk, speeding up cancers, etc. so forget it.".

If I absolutely didn't want to use, couldn't, or just wasn't getting anywhere with doctors, I'd be strongly tempted to give the HGH protocol above a try. As you can see, it starts off with 15iu / day for a week, then a 4-5iu / day maintenance dose for 4 months (at least).
I actually read the study about it saying that testosterone, nandrolone, oxandralone, and stanazolol help with lowering ibs symptoms. Also the gh but didn’t see the gh protocol until you mentioned it. Very interesting stuff, I feel likes it’s a game of try and find out what works and what doesn’t, as with anything in life

Back