Diagnosed with IBD

Just make sure you eat before drinking them, I was drinking them for breakfast before work low t couldn't get out of bed hahaha. 100% my fault when I think about it now lol.

Eat before....Hmmmm, sometimes...
What is it inside that stuff that gave you the ulcers?
Did they manifest as stomach pain and then you had imaging done?
I have a Monster thingy in my bag as we speak, lol.
And I am having a coffee.
= lunch, lol

How your shits with no actual fibre? Genuine question

I have heard people saying this stuff about the carnivore diet, Jordan Peterson being one.
But I just cannot make sense of how taking fibre away would solve the issue.
Meat takes a long time to be digested.
How that would help with gastric issues, idk.
@FunkOdyssey

Often, they talk about grains/gluten being an issue creating inflammation.
Is that the rationale? And fruit and veg because they can ferment while being digested?

Eat before....Hmmmm, sometimes...
What is it inside that stuff that gave you the ulcers?
Did they manifest as stomach pain and then you had imaging done?
I have a Monster thingy in my bag as we speak, lol.
And I am having a coffee.
= lunch, lol
I had diarrhea (was going like 6 times a day) bloating, stomach pain and Got a colonoscopy they seen ulcers, at that point they thought it was Crohn's.

After a biopsy of the inflammation and the fact that my symptoms finally got better when I seen them again 3 months later. They ruled out Crohn's and started asking what could have caused the ulcers and inflammation the only unhealthy habit I had at the time was lots of energy drinks, pre workout.

Also caffeine can cause leaking of stomach acid into the gut so I put 2 and 2 together. That's why I say eat before drinking caffeine. I'm not a doctor so can't 100percent say, but all my symptoms got better when I quit them..

Hadn't taking any ibuprofen in ages so wasn't anything like that. Quit them for 3 years now I don't have a problem drinking them.

I had diarrhea (was going like 6 times a day) bloating, stomach pain and Got a colonoscopy they seen ulcers, at that point they thought it was Crohn's.

After a biopsy of the inflammation and the fact that my symptoms finally got better when I seen them again 3 months later. They ruled out Crohn's and started asking what could have caused the ulcers and inflammation the only unhealthy habit I had at the time was lots of energy drinks, pre workout.

Also caffeine can cause leaking of stomach acid into the gut so I put 2 and 2 together. That's why I say eat before drinking caffeine. I'm not a doctor so can't 100percent say, but all my symptoms got better when I quit them..

Hadn't taking any ibuprofen in ages so wasn't anything like that. Quit them for 3 years now I don't have a problem drinking them.

Thank you.
Caffeine on an empty stomach gives me reflux and i was told to get rid of it, 3 years ago. It got really bad.
Clearly, that has not happened. Learn from your mistakes, lol.

It's just that every powdered preworkout you buy also contains lots of it.
I only take that before cardio, but I will be making my own concoction using other stuff that is not caffeine.
I used to love the No Explode from years ago. I think they changed the formulation, so it's not as good.

The monster stuff I take before weight training, now.
I suppose I could avoid it.
I have read that actually avoiding coffee in the morning would be better and it is for the reasons you talk about (no food, creates irritation/inflammation).
But how the hell do you do that?
Decaf to fool yourself.

Glad to know you are better.
Are you taking any stims before you train now or not?
Even just psychologically it kind of helps.
If you are knackered, they are deffo useful.
But....

Have you tried probiotics? Just add a few capsules to a jar of filtered water, pink salt, sugar, and fruits, then let it ferment for a few weeks or months. You'll end up with an extremely concentrated probiotic drink that lasts forever (refill with water, sugar and salt every time you drink). Just take a sip with every meal—it should help a lot.

Good luck.
I have , pre and probiotics. I still have some that I cycle with like 6 months on 6 off. Reason being I feel like a lot of these supplements we take build up in our body so staying off a little while I feel helps with effectiveness

Usually with pre, I rarely drink it. Maybe like 4 times a month now if I really need a boost before I train. But always eat before, I feel like these Celsius drinks I have been drinking for years are playing an sig role in how fucked my guts are.

Thank you.
Caffeine on an empty stomach gives me reflux and i was told to get rid of it, 3 years ago. It got really bad.
Clearly, that has not happened. Learn from your mistakes, lol.

It's just that every powdered preworkout you buy also contains lots of it.
I only take that before cardio, but I will be making my own concoction using other stuff that is not caffeine.
I used to love the No Explode from years ago. I think they changed the formulation, so it's not as good.

The monster stuff I take before weight training, now.
I suppose I could avoid it.
I have read that actually avoiding coffee in the morning would be better and it is for the reasons you talk about (no food, creates irritation/inflammation).
But how the hell do you do that?
Decaf to fool yourself.

Glad to know you are better.
Are you taking any stims before you train now or not?
Even just psychologically it kind of helps.
If you are knackered, they are deffo useful.
But....
Yeah it's probably better if you cut down, you 100% can still drink caffeine, but I think you're like me and find it hard to drink a small amount during the day. The acid reflux your having is definitely a sign to slow down on them.

I still drink caffeine in small doses like a half dose pre workout and sometimes drink a monster, just needed a break from it to heal but I generally drink a lot less caffeine now. So you can get away with some caffeine before your workout.

I also use Modafinil now have you tried that before?. Don't think it's a great substitute because it is a pharmaceutical but it gives me a boost on the days I take it.

Prepare for a crash if you do cut out all caffeine, and then an energy boost when you recover.
Hope you get your reflux under control.

Sweetheart, I got no problem with anything, especially anything to do with you little angel.

lol I really have zero shame around men, But your different.
Everyone thinks they have a real ibd untill they see a bowel movement like this.
IMG_3045.webp
What do you think? lol how bad is that compared to a strong day of a menstrual cycle?

Everyone thinks they have a real ibd untill they see a bowel movement like this.
View attachment 298160
What do you think? lol how bad is that compared to a strong day of a menstrual cycle?

Well, it looks like it, you are right.
I would have thought it was someone's period, deffo.
Still, I cannot not like your blood, lol.
Just because I know it's yours.

Could be good as Halloween party trick.

Seriously, though, how often do you get all this blood coming out?
Is there anything that you can do about it?

Usually with pre, I rarely drink it. Maybe like 4 times a month now if I really need a boost before I train. But always eat before, I feel like these Celsius drinks I have been drinking for years are playing an sig role in how fucked my guts are.

Celsius, yeah, I have been having those too.
Tried all the flavours, just to be sure, lol.

That Symprove probiotic is supposed to be good, but very expensive.
Then, again, I am not sure who is placing the seal of approval.
You know when they conduct clinical studies, paid for by the company that makes something...
Not saying it's like that, because I am not sure, but one sees that happen.

Yeah it's probably better if you cut down, you 100% can still drink caffeine, but I think you're like me and find it hard to drink a small amount during the day. The acid reflux your having is definitely a sign to slow down on them.

I still drink caffeine in small doses like a half dose pre workout and sometimes drink a monster, just needed a break from it to heal but I generally drink a lot less caffeine now. So you can get away with some caffeine before your workout.

I also use Modafinil now have you tried that before?. Don't think it's a great substitute because it is a pharmaceutical but it gives me a boost on the days I take it.

Prepare for a crash if you do cut out all caffeine, and then an energy boost when you recover.

Thank you.
Yes, I should try to do a few days without.
You are right.
No, I have not tried Modafinil, but I see Ghoul talking about it, often.

My plan is to get some Dmaa and add a few bits, to make myself a preworkout.
No caffeine, but I hope it will work OK.
I have never tried it, so I am super looking forward to it.
I was told that the "crash" can hit hard.
We will see, can't wait.

Thank you.
Yes, I should try to do a few days without.
You are right.
No, I have not tried Modafinil, but I see Ghoul talking about it, often.

My plan is to get some Dmaa and add a few bits, to make myself a preworkout.
No caffeine, but I hope it will work OK.
I have never tried it, so I am super looking forward to it.
I was told that the "crash" can hit hard.
We will see, can't wait.
Good luck hopefully it works good.

Reflux is the last of my worries. It’s called Prilosec otc.
This is exactly what mine looked like
no good. I would get some blood work check your red and white blood cells thickness and feritin or iron also. And get some stool samples specifically cal protectin a inflammation marker for your intestines.

Forgot a couple things. The person I know with IBD finds that taking high-end turmeric with black pepper, inulin, and CBD with a little THC helps them. They take these daily.

Have you tried BPC 157? I'm not sure about studies on it, but I've read many reports of BPC helping with intestine issues. From what I've seen injecting that Sub-Q is the best way to go and works better than oral.

Back