Digestion, stomach and gut health

Sakis89

For the last months i m blasting high Trest, Primo and HGH and i m getting some stomach issues.
Digestion of the food is slow and i m not hungry most of the time.
Every time i eat something my gut gets abnormally big, which stays like this during the day. But when i wake up in the morning its in normal size.
During night time im getting heartburn and sometimes i wake up puking some kind of fluid.

Any ideas on how to improve gut and stomach health and deal with those issues?

Lol. You talk like regular bowel movements imply some kind of diarrhea scenario.
Regularity, although not set in stone for each individual, is indeed a sign that your digestive system is functioning.
But if you like the feeling of being constipated, I understand. We read a lot of your stetements, by now, so it makes sense.

This is classic.
We can eat meat but are not, strictly, carnivores.
You digesting raw meat and your dog doing it is very different, isn't it, because the pH of their stomach acid is higher than ours and biologically they are "set up" for processing meat through their digestive system in an efficient way.
That's also why it is said that a dog diet that includes carbohydrates they are not meant to digest can make them ill.
You "barely go" and are constipated because the "high density" raw stuff you eat sits on your stomach for a long time, not because its solids magically disappear, as you "absorb everything".
Your colon must be super happy.
Lol

I feel light and alert after 2lbs of raw beef and I feel drained and like taking a nap after 1lb of cooked beef.

You explain that to me :)

Hint : I am not a dog

Why didn't you take a laxative as soon as you intuited a blockage ???????
Why, with all your years of medical training (sarcasm), do you not know that laxatives will not clear a full bowel obstruction? You’re clearly just hanging out in these threads to antagonize people and cause arguments. Unsure why, but you should go outside and make faces at people instead of starting arguments on the internet

Why didn't you take a laxative as soon as you intuited a blockage ???????
Ooh, it's the laxatives now.
The poor guy was on dialysis, but never mind.
That's Mother Russia' s way.
A bit of malina to really get things going, if you must, right?

Listen, since you are an expert in cojones rubbing cream manufacturing, you need to participate in a thread that is appropriate for you, instead of doubting the doctors that have treated Buzzingonaas or turning up on BigtomJ' s training thread when you don't train and know anything about training.

So here it is: there is a man that wants to make a clit cream for his wife. U go sort him out. Have a go.
With your extreme, life long preoccupation with massaging your private appendages, it's likely you don't know what a clit looks like.
However, with a bit of luck, your skills are transferable, so you can help a brother in need:

Been thinking about making a clit cream with test base i have on hand. Read the sub on Reddit and seems that for clit gains pure DHT would be better.

Bring it, boy