Digestion, stomach and gut health

Sakis89

For the last months i m blasting high Trest, Primo and HGH and i m getting some stomach issues.
Digestion of the food is slow and i m not hungry most of the time.
Every time i eat something my gut gets abnormally big, which stays like this during the day. But when i wake up in the morning its in normal size.
During night time im getting heartburn and sometimes i wake up puking some kind of fluid.

Any ideas on how to improve gut and stomach health and deal with those issues?

Psyllium husk I just started taking and I can tell big time a difference in digestion and overall stomach/gut health. I also lowered my test dose to trt and stopped a 8 week blast. I know for a fact for my body at least everything will subside in a month and I’ll be able to fully blast again in 2 or 3. It’s funny i never get bad e side, ever. No gyno, no acne, barely any at all if I do get it, but my stomach takes a huge hit. I do think oral bpc helps, it’s just at what point do I say “let me extend this blast and minimize side effects or completley stop and let my stomach fully heal”
I find Psyllium and inulin to be incredible for keeping my GI tract running tip top. Cheap as well.

If it's any help.. acid reflux can be caused by certain hormones.. for example tren and high doses of test have even been giving me acid burn. If someone knows more about this they can chime in but make sure you have your estrogen in check and perhaps try switching compounds

why would I listen to a random on the internet with no education on the subject over professionals with 10-20 years of experience with access to endoscopies, colonoscopies, stool samples, bloodwork, breath tests, and symptoms?

If I want to listen to someone in the bodybuilding space, I’ll listen to the professional bodybuilder dietician who has provided me along with hundreds of clients results, not a guy who posts misguided and dangerous ped use on the internet and claims to be a vet (which has no application towards human bodybuilders by the way)

Who do u recommend in the bodybuilding space pro bodybuilder dietician? Id be interested in knowing so i can get my stomach fixed asap

Who do u recommend in the bodybuilding space pro bodybuilder dietician? Id be interested in knowing so i can get my stomach fixed asap
Chris tuttle is fantastic. He worked at a hospital for years I believe and now fixes diets. He is the one who set me up with pepzin, low fodmap, and the sauerkraut. That was just from a 30 minute consult call though, he’s much more in depth if you hire him monthly for a gut health protocol