Dimer and related proteins in HGH

That would be new to me as a doctor in this field, maybe your information is very outdated? Not one wrong protein belongs in the body. I can not believe that. Please provide a source or an excerpt from this pharmacopoeia. I'm happy to be taught if I'm wrong. It's a very important topic and I think it would be good to write a definitive proven answer here to close this topic.

1685126073127.png

This is somewhat difficult to answer with just a number, like 3%. There are multiple distinct types of HGH dimer. The ones that occur during biosynthesis tend to simply be less effective than the monomer, but not inherently harmful. However, there are some metal-catalyzed dimerization reactions that create distinct dimers that are more biologically active in some ways. That *may* be desirable, but it may also be bad.

It's very difficult to know how likely those second, unnatural dimers are to occur by accident during routine chemical processing because small variations in procedure and metal contamination can have huge impacts.

In short, if you're injecting a bioidentical hormone, you want it to be as bioidentical as possible.

@

graciebjj

yes that is correct, please see my post number 15, this had to be activated by a moderator because of a link.

They should be careful with their half-knowledge.

The proteins stick together because they are folded incorrectly during production.

Proteins are like a body's in-house Lego set. These large, complex molecules are made up of building blocks called amino acids. Most of the time, proteins fold correctly, but sometimes they can misfold. This misfolding causes the proteins to get sticky, and that can promote clumping, or aggregation, which is the hallmark of several neurodegenerative diseases such as ALS, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

I just wanted to help to protect them from diseases, but they don't want to understand. Then they use glued proteins. Anyone else shouldn't use something like this if their health is important to them. Below 1% dimer anything else is always greater risk.

It's getting more and more interesting,
It's good that it's broken down like this.

It is correct that I am not familiar with dimer but with glued somatropin proteins.

Isn't dimer an indicator for glued amino acid parts in somatropin?

It's getting more and more interesting,
It's good that it's broken down like this.

It is correct that I am not familiar with dimer but with glued somatropin proteins.

Isn't dimer an indicator for glued amino acid parts in somatropin?
Not quite sure what you're asking, but if you are insinuating whether it's by peptide bonds, then no, GH dimer is bound by non covalent forces.

Not quite sure what you're asking, but if you are insinuating whether it's by peptide bonds, then no, GH dimer is bound by non covalent forces.
So doesn't positive dimer mean that some parts of the amino acids stick together? Does dimer perhaps become positive because the disulphide bridges between the amino acids are incorrect or missing during manufacture? Can dimer also be positive because of the old 192 amino acid profile? since the old method triggers autoimmune diseases.

dude misfolded proteins in ur brain are for sure different than dimer in GH. Can you post proof of your doctorate
Demanding my doctoral degree is a bit exaggerated because I don't want to take the risk of having to justify myself to the medical association for being on a site where illegal hormones are discussed.

Demanding my doctoral degree is a bit exaggerated because I don't want to take the risk of having to justify myself to the medical association for being on a site where illegal hormones are discussed.
In defense of your claims about being a doctor I'll concede that when you graduate bottom of your class in med school they still call you a doctor, so maybe that's what we're seeing here

In defense of your claims about being a doctor I'll concede that when you graduate bottom of your class in med school they still call you a doctor, so maybe that's what we're seeing here
I understand your suggestion, many doctors only understand what they have learned, myself included, but I would like to find out more because I am looking into this dimer process and bound proteins as it interests me and I didn't learn much about.

Dimer is not a process. Dimer is a molecule made of two smaller molecules.

Dimerization is a process. The process of this breaking down is called dissociation.

You may be confused because these are chemistry terms not medical.

Hello, I read along silently here because I know the tested GH.
I signed up because I still have questions.

It's nice that the dimer was clarified in detail and that it is up to 4% pharmaceutical standard.

I also thought that sticky amino acids in GH equated with Alzheimer's risk, but it was also discussed here that dimer is not an indicator of this.

Now to my question, which was also asked here.

Is a 192-amino GH found in Janoshik's analysis of GH? I've read that many old labs still make 192 Amino GH and sell it as 191 Amino GH. Which probably triggers an autoimmune disease.

I've noticed that somatropin always tastes sweet when you try it in your mouth.
Is that due to the carriers or some amino acids that are supposed to taste sweet.

Best regards, great forum here.

Is a 192-amino GH found in Janoshik's analysis of GH? I've read that many old labs still make 192 Amino GH and sell it as 191 Amino GH. Which probably triggers an autoimmune disease.
Was evidence for this statement provided right away or on request? If not, ignore it. If it was posted to a public platform, did anyone request evidence be provided? If not, ignore the platform.

I've noticed that somatropin always tastes sweet when you try it in your mouth.
Is that due to the carriers or some amino acids that are supposed to taste sweet.

Best regards, great forum here.
It's the mannitol (rarely sucrose) used as filler for HGH.

Hello, my English is unfortunately not so good, I meant by that whether a normal GH analysis at Janoshik will detect if it is 192 amino or not ?

Is sucrose dangerous? Because you induce sugar ?