Dirts Brew log

isn't the cap coming with the media bottle filter set of ks-tek already sterilized?
my issue is if when I open the media bottle to suck the oil out with the syringe during that time it can create some sterility issue.
Those bottle top/media bottle combos tend to crack if you use too much pressure. Thats why most opt for glass media bottles. But then you have to go down the sterilization rabbit hole.

I brew my test in 200ml batches sometimes. And tho it sucks, I use syringe filters into sealed sterile vials.

I use 20ml syringes and do it by hand. The larger syringes( 60ml) are ridiculously hard to depress without a caulking gun. Even with it. The pressure is sometimes too much for the syringes and they can warp and push though the caulking gun. So I've just done it by hand, it's easier.

@Dirthand

From your experience with tne. Can you suggest a recipe that wouldn't require guaiacol. I'd be willing to use ethyl oleate/mct/ba/bb and keep the concentration to 50mg/mL

Those bottle top/media bottle combos tend to crack if you use too much pressure. Thats why most opt for glass media bottles. But then you have to go down the sterilization rabbit hole.

I brew my test in 200ml batches sometimes. And tho it sucks, I use syringe filters into sealed sterile vials.

I use 20ml syringes and do it by hand. The larger syringes( 60ml) are ridiculously hard to depress without a caulking gun. Even with it. The pressure is sometimes too much for the syringes and they can warp and push though the caulking gun. So I've just done it by hand, it's easier.
I agree I have had one of the bottles crack before.. I did try the 20ml syringes by hand but I prefer caulking gun.. I found a very large size gun to where I can use 100ml syringes and just change the filter out in the middle.. sometimes I do do both.. say I do not feel like vialing up 25 vials I will bottletop filters into a glass media bottle with a silicone septa and draw out and filter again into vials as needed .. I have have sterility test performed on this method and it works..

I agree I have had one of the bottles crack before.. I did try the 20ml syringes by hand but I prefer caulking gun.. I found a very large size gun to where I can use 100ml syringes and just change the filter out in the middle.. sometimes I do do both.. say I do not feel like vialing up 25 vials I will bottletop filters into a glass media bottle with a silicone septa and draw out and filter again into vials as needed .. I have have sterility test performed on this method and it works..
Mind posting or linking to your caulking gun?

I have a cheap one from home depot. Maybe I'll try a new one out.

@Dirthand

From your experience with tne. Can you suggest a recipe that wouldn't require guaiacol. I'd be willing to use ethyl oleate/mct/ba/bb and keep the concentration to 50mg/mL
At 50mg/ml you may not even have to use EO just a higher amount of bb.. I have never er tried at that concentration but if I was I'd do something like this and see.
30% EO
25% BB
1.5%ba
Mct who knows if it would hold.. it is just where I'd start.. I have done probly 12 different ways to make tne.. so I deffo know what do t work for sure!! Lol

my full proof 100mg/ml TNE
25/75 EO/MCT
20%bb
18%guaiacol
1.2%ba
I can do a whole ml of that no pip... I realize EO and guaiacol is not what most people want to hear. .
Some people are doing 50mg/ml in castor oil with 45% BB to hold and thin.. I did a castor oil a little higher mg but I pinned it and that shit hurt me like hell.. I gave some to a guy and he lives it.. so I don't know if it was the castor oil or that high of bb that doesn't agree with me.. high%EO does not agree with me either.

At 50mg/ml you may not even have to use EO just a higher amount of bb.. I have never er tried at that concentration but if I was I'd do something like this and see.
30% EO
25% BB
1.5%ba
Mct who knows if it would hold.. it is just where I'd start.. I have done probly 12 different ways to make tne.. so I deffo know what do t work for sure!! Lol

25/75 EO/MCT
20%bb
18%guaiacol
1.2%ba
I can do a whole ml of that no pip... I realize EO and guaiacol is not what most people want to hear. .
Some people are doing 50mg/ml in castor oil with 45% BB to hold and thin.. I did a castor oil a little higher mg but I pinned it and that shit hurt me like hell.. I gave some to a guy and he lives it.. so I don't know if it was the castor oil or that high of bb that doesn't agree with me.. high%EO does not agree with me either.
I've brewed some dhb using guaiacol and i got knots and flu like symptoms. Threw out the whole batch.

I'd be willing to try eo. Make a small batch and see how it feels. Gonna do the same with mct. Haven't tried it mainly because gso works fine for me. But this old dog gotta learn some new tricks.

But I'll use your recipe and adjust from there. Thanks.

Well once qsc comes back from vacation. TNE is on my list.

I've brewed some dhb using guaiacol and i got knots and flu like symptoms. Threw out the whole batch.

I'd be willing to try eo. Make a small batch and see how it feels. Gonna do the same with mct. Haven't tried it mainly because gso works fine for me. But this old dog gotta learn some new tricks.

But I'll use your recipe and adjust from there. Thanks.

Well once qsc comes back from vacation. TNE is on my list.
I love me some tne man!! I am going to try for a tne/trenbase preworkout blend before long.. I log the experience here in the log so if anyone had thought?

I still see a lot of debate on EO, in Europe it is approved to be used in progesterone injection so it shouldn't be that bad... At the same time how many progesterone injection one do? Not the same volume we do... And the FDA never approved EO for injection.

Do we have other studies on it and it's detrimental effects? (Systemic inflammation etc)

@narta

I still see a lot of debate on EO, in Europe it is approved to be used in progesterone injection so it shouldn't be that bad... At the same time how many progesterone injection one do? Not the same volume we do... And the FDA never approved EO for injection.

Do we have other studies on it and it's detrimental effects? (Systemic inflammation etc)

@narta
Farmak test propionate 50 mg/ml in pure oleate is always sold in Ukraine. And nothing, guys use it, no one has ever heard of inflammation)).
but of course I would like to read some research on this topic.

Farmak test propionate 50 mg/ml in pure oleate is always sold in Ukraine. And nothing, guys use it, no one has ever heard of inflammation)).
but of course I would like to read some research on this topic.
But it's the quantity, If I'm not mistaken suggested is 5-6mg day, that's a very low % of EO everyday compared to what kind of volume we would inject using EO and pinning for example 100mg day or 500+ week.

But it's the quantity, If I'm not mistaken suggested is 5-6mg day, that's a very low % of EO everyday compared to what kind of volume we would inject using EO and pinning for example 100mg day or 500+ week.
There is test c sold in Spain that has EO by a pharma company.
But taken this logic we inject much more bb than what is usually taken by a guy doing trt.
Still there is no actually study that show how bad EO it is. Only bro science. I still wait for someone that say EO is toxic to back it up with something and not a Vigorous Steve video.

There is test c sold in Spain that has EO by a pharma company.
But taken this logic we inject much more bb than what is usually taken by a guy doing trt.
Still there is no actually study that show how bad EO it is. Only bro science. I still wait for someone that say EO is toxic to back it up with something and not a Vigorous Steve video.
There is another issue too, fucking EO melt the stopper of the syringes, not sure if there is a max % that you can use without having this problem

30% EO
25% BB
1.5%ba

25/75 EO/MCT
20%bb
18%guaiacol
1.2%ba
What's your experience with EO, I mean how much you can reduce BB if you add EO? Or how much X EO is equal to BB in term of holding more product into solution?

There is another issue too, fucking EO melt the stopper of the syringes, not sure if there is a max % that you can use without having this problem
You don't fill the vial until the rubber. Let some space and store the vial standing. Doing that it shouldn't be any problem

What's your experience with EO, I mean how much you can reduce BB if you add EO? Or how much X EO is equal to BB in term of holding more product into solution?
Honestly I am not impressed with the solvent propprties of EO.. I tried to use a very High amount of EO to lower the amount of guaiacol.. it didn't hold long..(couple weeks) and EO at high amounts gives me reactions and skyro gets my c-reactive protein. Guaiacol is toxic as fuk yes.. but at 18% it will hold.. I really got tiered of playing around with such small adjustments to find that fine line of everything and settled for the above recipe. Honestly I do not ever want to go over 25-26% bb.. personally ( and I know i am in the minority in this) if I am going to make something that would require higher bb than that I would rather drop it down to 18% and use 3-4% guaiacol. In any case I di not have to worry about it cause I will not be making anything that would require me to do that except tne and I am considering just settling for a lowering the concentration a little to lower the amount of solvents.. I have just been hard headed about the 100mg/ml.. somewhere in this thread @qadsan has posted a recipe for a 100mg/ml tne for no super solvent but it uses castor oil.. I have been meaning to go back and check Into it and and see if it can be modified and done in a different carrier...

I haven't had a problem with this but I use small amount of EO and like dude said I store vials up.. I have searched and not found sealed sterile vials with silicone stoppers .. that would solve that issue

You don't fill the vial until the rubber. Let some space and store the vial standing. Doing that it shouldn't be any problem
Brother I'm talking the rubber in the syringe, it fucks up the plunger stopper. It melts it like super quick and then injecting become a fucking chose because it doesn't push

Honestly I am not impressed with the solvent propprties of EO.. I tried to use a very High amount of EO to lower the amount of guaiacol.. it didn't hold long..(couple weeks) and EO at high amounts gives me reactions and skyro gets my c-reactive protein. Guaiacol is toxic as fuk yes.. but at 18% it will hold.. I really got tiered of playing around with such small adjustments to find that fine line of everything and settled for the above recipe. Honestly I do not ever want to go over 25-26% bb.. personally ( and I know i am in the minority in this) if I am going to make something that would require higher bb than that I would rather drop it down to 18% and use 3-4% guaiacol. In any case I di not have to worry about it cause I will not be making anything that would require me to do that except tne and I am considering just settling for a lowering the concentration a little to lower the amount of solvents.. I have just been hard headed about the 100mg/ml.. somewhere in this thread @qadsan has posted a recipe for a 100mg/ml tne for no super solvent but it uses castor oil.. I have been meaning to go back and check Into it and and see if it can be modified and done in a different carrier...
Ok scrap EO then if it's not toxic, I'll never need it I guess, I don't use short ester or no ester and all the recipes I have gather works fine with a max of 25/26BB (most works at 20BB).

I would have tried EO If it let me use a lot less BB

Like 10BB 5EO maybe it would have been better then 20/25BB.

I'm just throwing numbers, but yeah if EO could halve the BB needed then it would be worth it, if not... I don't think it makes any sense for my specific use.

Back